Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,300 members, 7,846,338 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (828) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3570723 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
doublezero7:

I'm quite surprised you're this fool.ish! I have never for once told anyone I can help with anything for certain...but I'm happy I've helped a lot of people who deserve to be helped! You're just an hopeless insane son of a fvcked up generation! I don't even know you here! Where on earth were you released from after years of frustration! Broke assed Arrow forming rambo here!

F.ool...rechargeable fan? Is that how far you can think? Go home and tell your parents you just disgraced your household on an online forum!
lol am beginning to find you interesting, your "lack of manners" is amazing you have called me not less than 6 insulting words,bro you need to get some manners and improve your inter-personal skills,even if you come from the gutters,you must not let us know.clean up young man cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by ABDamola(m): 2:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
doublezero7:

I'm quite surprised you're this fool.ish! I have never for once told anyone I can help with anything for certain...but I'm happy I've helped a lot of people who deserve to be helped! You're just an hopeless insane son of a fvcked up generation! I don't even know you here! Where on earth were you released from after years of frustration! Broke assed Arrow forming rambo here!

F.ool...rechargeable fan? Is that how far you can think? Go home and tell your parents you just disgraced your household on an online forum!

Doublezero7, dts too harsh!
I undastand ao u feel and empathize wif u!
Pls calm down and let's try 2 haunt d past!
We shud b able 2 handle tinz witout sayin ill-word 2 anybody!
Bt I implore u 2 help dos dt wants help and nt 2b discouraged wif wat apend!

Agalamanyi, pls let d sleepin dog lie!
4rm ur previous comment, I knew u wa speakin 4 dos dt needed help but u shud av sed dt in a different way!

2 Likes

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by richybanky(m): 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
akaline22:
apart from online payment option, is there another way to pay the 3k fee? I ve registered and printed out but for 10+ days since my registration I ve not gotten my callup number, pls I need help.
Did u make d payment tru ur atm card?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Electronzeez(m): 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
Derbyman:
Pls any computer scientist in d house. What does ds tin mean pls guys

The first line is telling you that the string( which could be your name or school) and binary yyour mat number is of course read in zero and ones by the programme has stopped due to an error which you need to explain: explain what you did before it showed that message.

Second line cancled the operation since the variable string can not be fetch and the binary is not properly compile.......sorry if you dont understand this, i know i cant make a better teacher.

@ siriddy can explain better than me.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
agalamanyi:

lol am beginning to find you interesting, your "lack of manners" is amazing you have called me not less than 6 insulting words,bro you need to get some manners and improve your inter-personal skills,even if you come from the gutters,you must not let us know.clean up young man cheers.

If you have anything upstairs at all, you won't have called me out at first saying shii! I responded to the guy that needed help in the best possible way! Only for you in your uncommon s.tupidity to say what's not!

I'll listen to other sensible people and attend to other people here! Keep trashing! Your dad should be proud! smiley

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by richybanky(m): 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
agalamanyi:
to be honest abusing those guys is not fair,cause you can never be so sure how it happened and you can never be sure how much effort they have put in to recover the money,money is hard to come by,again sodq guy has also helped some people in the forum,which we must be grateful for,but again telling them to come so you can take them to the person you gave the money is wrong!infact na long story
my own view is that if u wan runz posting it can go either way,so you must be prepared for that,if u got ur place of choice you would not have been making noise now sha.
finally we thrust too easily,the scammers lay now waiting to chop ur money and would do alot of magic to sound genuine.
@emboldened said it all, dats wat dose mofos didnt understand even sodiqyinka himself had to redeployed back to Lagos meaning working his posting to Lagos didn't also work for him.. So y ar dis guys ranting up and down as if Sodiq was d NYSC DG
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
ABDamola:

Doublezero7, dts too harsh!
I undastand ao u feel and empathize wif u!
Pls calm down and let's try 2 haunt d past!
We shud b able 2 handle tinz witout sayin ill-word 2 anybody!
Bt I implore u 2 help dos dt wants help and nt 2b discouraged wif wat apend!

Agalamanyi, pls let d sleepin dog lie!
4rm ur previous comment, I knew u wa speakin 4 dos dt needed help but u shud av sed dt in a different way!

Thanks bro! smiley How's your day going?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by ucheogini(m): 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
Jst passing by, but abeg mak una no fight again biko. #Change.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by richybanky(m): 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
kaysea4love:
Not only u,, have registered since last week Sunday....
U can make d payment tru ur atm card which is d fattest way, going to bank for d pin is anoda tin entirely..
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
Hello people!

This is for everyone still having issues registering! Just got word that most issues have been resolved! So go and try registering!

All the best! smiley
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
doublezero7:

If you have anything upstairs at all, you won't have called me out at first saying shii! I responded to the guy that needed help in the best possible way! Only for you in your uncommon s.tupidity to say what's not!

I'll listen to other sensible people and attend to other people here! Keep trashing! Your dad should be proud! smiley
that's nice of you,you are learning gradually the name calling reduced a bit! keep it up! you will clean up soon enough!
as for my parents they are so proud of you smiley
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 2:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
richybanky:

@emboldened said it all, dats wat dose mofos didnt understand even sodiqyinka himself had to redeployed back to Lagos meaning working his posting to Lagos didn't also work for him.. So y ar dis guys ranting up and down as if Sodiq was d NYSC DG

The guy is demented! Free him! He just wants attention! How your day dey go bruh?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by richybanky(m): 2:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
clans:

Oga original graduate if only you were current in Nigeria affairs, you would know he's mocking someone
Lols, very obvious d guy is not current or not in Nigeria.. In GEJ's voice how much did nwanbodo stole and Buhari regime jailed him 300 years grin grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by AlexisM16: 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
doublezero7:
Hello people!

This is for everyone still having issues registering! Just got word that most issues have been resolved! So go and try registering!

All the best! smiley

Mine's still the same. I can't register cos the jamb reg number isn't on JAMB's database. I just checked. still there.

Wrong jamb reg number 0644134AH

correct jamb reg number 06114134AH

cc: Sodiqyinka, doublezero7, tolustx
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by richybanky(m): 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
doublezero7:

The guy is demented! Free him! He just wants attention! How your day dey go bruh?
Lols, my day is making sense bro, matching to sport center now, make I go watch chelsea Southampton match grin grin happy Sunday to u bro
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by richybanky(m): 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
ucheogini:
Jst passing by, but abeg mak una no fight again biko. #Change.
Dats APC slogan grin grin grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Luchiana1(f): 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
Unilag grad.., chidexsmokey, femolala,tunde4top etc.. abeg we dey submit green card?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Appliedmaths(m): 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
doublezero7:

Guy, let it go! You obviously had issues with her 'liking' another person's comment! But don't forget this is a forum where anybody and everybody can air their opinion!

Please, I won't want u disrespecting the lady...she's family! Just let it go! smiley

Thanks

This guy yo funny sha, point of correction I don't have issues with anybody. This is an online forum for heavens sake, it would be insane for someone of my status to be involved in an e-brawl. Everywhere good. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Luchiana1(f): 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
Owliver:
choi* sad see as people dey miss me like penalty kick. I miss you too ooo walahi sad infact cook amala I dey come ijesha today today
tongue werin u dey feel like. I no miss u joortonguetongue. How r u how travel?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kaysea4love(m): 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
richybanky:

U can make d payment tru ur atm card which is d fattest way, going to bank for d pin is anoda tin entirely..
Through with the registration since last week Sunday.... BUT HAVEN'T RECEIVE MY CALL UP NUMBER THROUGH SMS
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Luchiana1(f): 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
erisegun:
lois vou le ra ve sharap ya mouth la 4 there
funny..quoi de neuf segun
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by hilsocial(m): 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
doublezero7:
Hello people!

All the best! smiley

I doubt bro cos i cant still see my name.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by ucheogini(m): 2:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
richybanky:

Dats APC slogan grin grin grin
in Musa's voice, yooowah!!!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by xray2: 2:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lol Internet gangsters.. Keyboard warriors
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by hilsocial(m): 2:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
Chelsea 1 - 0 Southampton . Costa is Back. Team Man U must go for Champ league.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Luchiana1(f): 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ogbenijhybo:

welcome. .. na now ur mates just dey come ehn
junior no be u I dey talk to? *draws cain* gimme ur hand!!!

*btw* 2:1 my brother beth y?
grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by hilsocial(m): 2:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
Chai draw .
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by spartoo: 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
This was once a happy home where I woule come and get a few laffs from the likes of Owliver Erisegun and som pretty ladies ...
Som strange pipo came out and spoiled everything

APC niglets
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tunbebes(f): 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
femolala001:

So hw do I get ur number?

Are you on bbm?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Luchiana1(f): 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
sofdoc:
Hello house...how una dey?!

Adeyemi

A15

Unilag

Physics.

How the go dey go na?!
hy r we submitting green card?..
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
Luchiana1:
tongue werin u dey feel like. I no miss u joortonguetongue. How r u how travel?
looolz* kuwait was very cool.... If you no miss me, me I miss you ooo. Happy sunday smiley
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
Appliedmaths:

This guy yo funny sha, point of correction I don't have issues with anybody. This is an online forum for heavens sake, it would be insane for someone of my status to be involved in an e-brawl. Everywhere good. Cheers!

No vex bro! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.