Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,105 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (825) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3549618 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 15, 2015
johnny1980:

Another corrupt Nigerian.

Like president like Citizen. How much did Jim Nwobodo stole? Money that can't buy you a Peugeot. Isn't that the same logic we have here?

You are very pathetic. Even if it is 1 Naira. As long as it doesn't belong to you. And you take it under false pretences. You are a scammer and corrupt person.

Now I see why Nigeria is the way it is. Better go back to bed. Na your type soldier dey sleep with for camp and still collect money on top because she wants to be posted to the town.
ode leleyin sha! see I ve nth to say to you anymore. d fact dat it didn't work for you shdnt give u d gutt to talk rubbish! afterall it happens in our everyday day lives wen u pay for sth and u anticipate abt it and yet u don't get it and probably even loose more dan what u paid! so pls u and sodiq shd settle ur ishii outside here! and don't quote again!idoit oshii! he just wan put everyth here in disarray!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by richybanky(m): 8:24am On Mar 15, 2015
sleekyonyx:
Richy on point, pls Ignore those guys, seeking for unnecessary attention
happy Sunday dear.
Good morning dear, how was ur nite
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 15, 2015
pinkiepetite:
ode leleyin sha! see I ve nth to say to you anymore. d fact dat it didn't work for you shdnt give u d gutt to talk rubbish! afterall it happens in our everyday day lives wen u pay for sth and u anticipate abt it and yet u don't get it and probably even loose more dan what u paid! so pls u and sodiq shd settle ur ishii outside here! and don't quote again!idoit oshii! he just wan put everyth here in disarray!
I know how many people that contacted me and i can't remember this moniker to be among talkless of paying me to do any posting for him. I challenged him to come forth and tell me how much he paid me. I get what he is trying to do and im not perturbed by his accusations. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 15, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Hold on a second, how much did you pay me? And when exactly did i tell you i sit in front of the computer to input names? You can soil the reputation as you wish alright? Karma awaits. I'm going to let this issue pass now. But before i do that, i'm going to ask my God to judge us all according to our mind/behaviour/attitude/purpose on this thread. I see you enjoy what you are doing here. Ride on! God bless you. Cheers

Now it is God you call on? Ok. A big Amen to your prayers or wishes cheesy

Everyone always calls on something imaginary to Judge. That's postposning judgement. You didn't remember when you were telling your pathetic lies and sending account numbers for payment that God exists? abi Or how you delete people you are owing from BBM when they ask for a refund.

I don't have your time. You had your chance to right the wrongs but you choose the easy way out. Pay tunji or whatever his name back and the others you are owing back.

As for the little t.w.at up there.....pweetie or dung whatever your name is.Yo to e ti. I don't bandy words with people with IQ below shoe sizes.

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Derbyman(m): 8:41am On Mar 15, 2015
Mr sodiq good am pls dis is what I'm seeing at nysc portal now instead of no record found before
Cc sodiqyinka

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 15, 2015
johnny1980:

Everyone always calls on something imaginary to Judge. That's postposning judgement. You didn't remember when you were telling your pathetic lies and sending account numbers for payment that God exists? abi Or how you delete people you are owing from BBM when they ask for a refund.

I don't have your time. You had your chance to right the wrongs but you choose the easy way out. Pay tunji or whatever his name back and the others you are owing back.

As for the little t.w.at up there.....pweetie or dung whatever your name is.Yo to e ti. I don't bandy words with people with IQ below shoe sizes.
Lool... Now i get it. Enjoy your life bro. Cheers
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by championeh(m): 8:44am On Mar 15, 2015
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by megawax8: 8:45am On Mar 15, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Hold on a second, how much did you pay me? And when exactly did i tell you i sit in front of the computer to input names? You can soil the reputation as you wish alright? Karma awaits. I'm going to let this issue pass now. But before i do that, i'm going to ask my God to judge us all according to our mind/behaviour/attitude/purpose on this thread. I see you enjoy what you are doing here. Ride on! God bless you. Cheers
Sodiqyinka, if you stop the help and hope u give people on this thread, I won't judge you but ild be a whole lot disappointed by ur actions.

People have gone through worse.

Have been peesident of a national organization and know the insults one has to go through when dealing with people especially when its down to solving issues that has to do with money.

Let the help and hope you give people be your driving force and the Lord that rewards good will continue to bless you.

#SelflessService

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sleekyonyx(f): 8:46am On Mar 15, 2015
richybanky:

Good morning dear, how was ur nite
Fine dear.

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 15, 2015
sodiqyinka:
I know how many people that contacted me and i can't remember this moniker to be among talkless of paying me to do any posting for him. I challenged him to come forth and tell me how much he paid me. I get what he is trying to do and im not perturbed by his accusations. Cheers
sodiqyinka lol! not my moniker o!am sure is dat guy u refern too
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 15, 2015
pinkiepetite:
sodiqyinka lol! not my moniker o!am sure is dat guy u refern too
Sorry jare. smiley
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sleekyonyx(f): 8:54am On Mar 15, 2015
Happy Sunday to u all!

It's 51 (Fifty-one) days to go! Camp loading #may5th things#

Shout out 2 all the mothers in the world!

Happy mothers day!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sofdoc(m): 8:59am On Mar 15, 2015
Smh...this thread gradually turning to sodiqyinka n friends vs horlajide n johnny1980. Can we pls make it about Prospective Nysc 2015 Batch A.

ADMIN!!!

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 15, 2015
sofdoc:
Smh...this thread gradually turning to sodiqyinka n friends vs horlajide n johnny1980. Can we pls make it about Prospective Nysc 2015 Batch A.

ADMIN!!!
Sorry sir. He more or less knows what to do. I guess he believed he just had to do that. I'm always available whenever he wants to talk. Sorry for derailing the thread. Johny might still come here to rant but im done. God bless you bro. Happy sunday.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Walexsammy(m): 9:05am On Mar 15, 2015
lebete3000:

You're too small to pain me boy...cos of customer relationship dats why I'm replying you dat mature ppl might know you're just kidding.

U must be a very big fool, cuz if ure nt, u won't be here ranting anyhow....when u struck ur deal with dis man, u neva told us, wen u agreed with him, we were nt aware, wen u made such payment, no one hear u shout. why then are u disturbing dis great house about ur misfortune?...I believe u can still remember the route 2ru which u struck and implemented dis deal, ah'll urge u to follow same route and settle ur wahala and stop disturbing us here cuz I can't remember any one here asking for ur opinion.....Gracias
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by ABDamola(m): 9:19am On Mar 15, 2015
johnny1980:

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by ABDamola(m): 9:21am On Mar 15, 2015
johnny1980:

Jonny, I feel ur pain bro...
I tried 2 read ao ds all started and av digested all too...
I won't let sentiments becloud ma sense of reasonin and judgement!

Though, I av find it difficult 2bliv pple! Bt I wud say sodiqyinka has earned ma rare trust ova d months...

Bt 4rm ds ur write-up, I tink u r actin as a proxy 4 one Mr. Tunji. But if ma assumptn s right, y nt call Mr. Tunji hea and let's here 4rm d horses mouth...

Sodiqyinka has bin doin a sefless service. He shud b hailed 4 dt! He also gave many pips hopes wen dy av lost it!

Sodiqyinka, I trust u and I knw ur source s gud BUT wat I will like u 2do 4 ds batch s dt PLEASE if u knw it s only TWO pple u cn do 4 ds bacth dt will b successful, collect moni 4rm dos two and do it AND nt dt u will collect moni 4rm 4 pips and 2 will b successful 2 avoid ds kind of mess again!

Jonny, u sed sodiqyinka sed den, dt it was 99% guaranteed. Mayb Mr. Tunji was part of d 1% dt won't b successful... Ds s wia refund shud work bt shud nt b 100% refund(mayb 50% s okay!)

Sodiqyinka and Jonny, pls iron ds out and let's move on... Pls I wud like Jonny 2 stop usin d word SCAMMER 4 sodiqyinka! And pls sodiqyinka COLLECT moni 4rm only dos u knw dt will b successful!

If it s 3pips dt u knw u cn do successfully, collect 4rm dos 3!

Sodiqyinka, u av ur integrity 2 protect!

2 Likes

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by horlajide: 9:26am On Mar 15, 2015
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by femolala001(m): 9:32am On Mar 15, 2015
Goodmorning e-buddies! Na wa o! I just dey view all the comments in 3D. God dey sha!
I remembered when I was assisting a lecturer in marking student scripts. And some pple contacted me for help. Tho I was able to help almost all of dem except some few people due to the fact that I wasn't able to access their scripts because it was the lecturer that marked them himself. Most of dem scored 80% in the course. But the rest of the students I wasn't able to help understood because they saw the results of the other pple I collected money from. I had to beg them and refund their money because their money was still with me. That was hw I could have rest of mind
The lesson of my story is, I knw if sodiqyinka is still in possession of johny1980 money, he would have refunded it. 2.) I will implore both of u to settle this matter amicably and let peace rain.
Happy sunday to u all! Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by oche123: 9:37am On Mar 15, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Sorry sir. He more or less knows what to do. I guess he believed he just had to do that. I'm always available whenever he wants to talk. Sorry for derailing the thread. Johny might still come here to rant but im done. God bless you bro. Happy sunday.
NOW That Is What I Wanted To Hear From You @ Sodiqyinka... Dont Let Him Divert Your Attention To Another Line. Remenber You Are The Driver Of This Bus(A15) So Please Stay Focus B4 LASMA Go Catch Us. Abeg na Express we dey o. happi sunday.HOPE U SITE HAVE ME IN MIND.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by level10: 9:38am On Mar 15, 2015
i was in 400lev (during IT) when I first collected money to work posting for some PCM's...that's because I had one erratic/unpredictable lady at nysc back then.. I always told my customers (lolzzz) dat its a 50/50 deal..Some posting worked, some failed.So none of them came back asking for a refund when it failed.. They just accept the fate and moved on

So wat I think is,

The guy has a right to rant.TRUE

Sodiqyinka collected money from dis guy..TRUE

It is not compulsory he gets a refund..VERY TRUE

sodiqyinka may be a good or bad person..who cares..we are all with SIN

The person that helped sodiqyinka work d service would not refund..TRUE

Sodiqyinka should compensate ,if he likes
..TRUE

The guy in question is a big asshole and should be *crucified* for already denting sodiqyinka's integrity here..

#irepAAU

Jesus is Lord
Salam alekum..

3 Likes

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by mzjaney(f): 9:52am On Mar 15, 2015
sofdoc:

Chai!!! C casting. mzjaney u no know me again?! After all we've been thru...u no know me again?!

No allow me open that can of worms o. Jez take it back jeje or u go dey pick d broken pieces of walex heart for brt lane.
Oh sorry dear I forgot already. Are u not the little boy I bought buscuits for the oda day? Wow u've really grown.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by mzjaney(f): 9:54am On Mar 15, 2015
joyjoomla:
Life as we see it! They said; u failed u feel bad, wn u learn u frnd pass u feel worse.
We all know live is full of jealousy and haters. No one can actually do without having them, especially d people's generals.

But pls Nigerians, let's just stop this lifestyle of blackmailing, instead of being bitter toward a person making it in his own field find ur area of strength n contribute to benefit thousands of lives starving in that regard. Honestly u can do and achieve 10 times more than sodiqyinka is doing here.

Don't expect people to belief or gt along wt u wt all u hv said abt sodiqyinka (some may, anyway) cos they see u has hater being envious of his reputation. And they may be taking turn to curse u, each in d name of their God.
I see this as an attempt to soil his reputation. Personally have bn touched by selflessness and humanitarian minds of his, and a couple of guys here and want to meet them personally, and I know people like shyman4phy, january27, mzjaney and a hosts of others wl forever b grateful.
Even if what u guys did here eventually pushed him to d brim, he will forever remain a man-in-a-thousand people's heart. Even if ur bid succeed, n he stop bn who he is, he is already a General n a blessing to a thousand soul.

But please........stop it.

Sodiq, doublezero7, Owliver, tolustx....God bless u guys
welldone dear....
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Timbuktu14(m): 10:07am On Mar 15, 2015
horlajide:
My intention isnt to come back here and rant. I am more of an observer than an activist here on NL. Look through my posts and you would see i hardly post.
No one saw me on this thread to make my frustration of about 6 months known. However look at the last post i quoted to speak out on this thread, you would realise i knew i had an obligation to warn prospective corpers, not just about sodiqyinka, but his likes.
I have gotten a lot of mentions on my last posts and i think it reaffirmed my thoughts - he has gotten your attention, he has gotten your trust and he even has fans. If anyone chooses to contact him outside this forum especially if it will involve exchange of money, whatever the outcome, you cannot claim not to have been warned.

Sorry to derail. You can all get back to the thread
I have heard the full version of the story. Bros, it was clear to u dat he didnt have ur money and i am not going to crucify you for ranting here because u feel cheated but there are a lot of ways to settle things. I am nt saying this becos i want to cova him up. I wil fel worse if i dey ur shoe but i swear to you d sodiqyinka i knw n hv met is a very considerate guy. Coming here to do this is so bad. Broda abeg just find a way to settle this. To b honest wt u, d person dat colect ur money clearly dont wnt to giv any refund n frm d luk of tinz u wnt him to pay u frm his pocket because u feel u gv d moni to him. Pls b reasonable, wat if ds gut is broke? Guy, abeg u to find a way to settle ds. U hv done enuf damage to his reputation already nd to think ds guy is only doin ds to help. Tink wel, u no say anybody wey hin pay for dat runs no go oay back. Dey no dey always pay bk. I implore u to find a way to resolve this outside nl because na where e start. Sori for d rant of last nyt.

Ademola signin out.....
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 15, 2015
Happy Sunday beautiful people....make una no fight ooo...
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 15, 2015
horlajide:
My intention isnt to come back here and rant. I am more of an observer than an activist here on NL. Look through my posts and you would see i hardly post.
No one saw me on this thread to make my frustration of about 6 months known. However look at the last post i quoted to speak out on this thread, you would realise i knew i had an obligation to warn prospective corpers, not just about sodiqyinka, but his likes.
I have gotten a lot of mentions on my last posts and i think it reaffirmed my thoughts - he has gotten your attention, he has gotten your trust and he even has fans. If anyone chooses to contact him outside this forum especially if it will involve exchange of money, whatever the outcome, you cannot claim not to have been warned.

Yes he has earned our trust...if he had billed me heavily last week for the help he rendered I wouldn't think it twice before I get the money paid into his account.YES I AM ONE OF HIS FANS.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Appliedmaths(m): 10:15am On Mar 15, 2015
erisegun:
she wasn't talking to u*or are u a bastard too? Just asking

Na u be the strong man for here abi? Na ur mouth wide pass.?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sofdoc(m): 10:16am On Mar 15, 2015
sodiqyinka:

Now that's better, same 2 u bro.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sofdoc(m): 10:16am On Mar 15, 2015
mzjaney:
Oh sorry dear I forgot already. Are u not the little boy I bought buscuits for the oda day? Wow u've really grown.

At last! Now u remember me...buh for the sake of clarity, u didn't buy me biscuit, we shared ur biscuit.
I knew u won't 4get me so easily luv.

Happy Sunday!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tmtech: 10:16am On Mar 15, 2015
If you av issues wif ur jamb reg no or no record found issue, try and check nw... A lot of guyz wif issues are now seeing dia names on nysc data base... Godspeed..
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Appliedmaths(m): 10:17am On Mar 15, 2015
sleekyonyx:
What is ur own now? Ws that the only thing u saw in the post? see as u carry the mata for ur head like load, abeg park well o. And don't u quote me agn. I hate 2 sound rude on a Sunday mornin.

For a lady, honestly im ashamed of your character. Behave yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sofdoc(m): 10:18am On Mar 15, 2015
horlajide:

Hope u really min your last statement. Happy Sunday 2 u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.