Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,689 members, 7,844,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (338441 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2006
Yeah! Let's see what will happen today!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by thrill09(f): 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2006
Hi People!!
Could anyone PLS fill me in on all thats been happening. I've been out of Naija for like 2 weeks!! and i'm dying to know whats been happenning. Thanx
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Chxta(m): 1:05am On Jan 20, 2006
Just watched my last episode of the program...

From when they resume you guys will have to be good children and be filling me in.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by fv3: 4:51am On Jan 20, 2006
hi! everyone i'm from thailand too. i'm very big fan of when you are mine++++
does anybody know what happen to Fabien at the end? He is my favorite character....sexy and cute ...what abad boy+++!!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by fv3: 4:57am On Jan 20, 2006
Fabien Fabien Fabien....what happen to you my love!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by viviansam(f): 9:36am On Jan 20, 2006
Fabian died. While trying to shoot Diego. Just before his wedding to Paloma.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by fv3: 10:19am On Jan 20, 2006
what?!!!!!!!!! fabien die at the end?? what did babara say about his dead??please please please tell meeeeeeeeeee
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by KingD: 10:34am On Jan 20, 2006
Hello All,
It is good to be part of this wonderful forum. You know what? I came surfing the web for information on ‘when you are mine’, when I realized that I may develop hypertension as I wasn’t sleeping again because I was always thinking of the night episode and making forecast about what would happen next. I am happy that I can sleep now with the summaries I have got of the soap opera, thanks to Nairaland. Now talking about yesterday’s episode, I give kudos to Mariano. You know his strategy worked? He disappeared from the scene to make Paloma realize her competence, I mean to understand how reliable and dependable she has become to the Council. I really admire him for that. He knew preaching to her won’t work, so he used the sickness trick. For me I would have advised Paloma to forget that ‘weakling’ called Diego who had exposed her and keep exposing her to different frustrating situations and go for Mariano. Mariano is handsome, calm and a gentleman to the core. What do you think? KingD
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by nubiaquee: 11:19am On Jan 20, 2006
Can u imagine i missed last nite's episode, thanks to the power holding company that held our lights. Please some one tell me tha tit will be aired today....
Can anyone tell me what happened yesterday....
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by nubiaquee: 11:24am On Jan 20, 2006
Paloma and Mariano; these two can't mix. Paloma is too hot headed for him, she will probably bully him. But with Diego, can't u see how Paloma calms down, and he knows the right button to push....
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kallylove(m): 11:32am On Jan 20, 2006
nubia quee:

Paloma and Mariano; these two can't mix. Paloma is too hot headed for him, she will probably bully him. But with Diego, can't u see how Paloma calms down, and he knows the right button to push....

Paloma is not the right chicks for Mariano. She and Diego fitted like "GLUE"
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by nubiaquee: 11:49am On Jan 20, 2006
Wat happened in yesterday's episode....
can someone please fill me in angry
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by firstlady(f): 12:26pm On Jan 20, 2006
hi everyone i an a new member of this soap and i believe u people will accept me . i will like to say this is a most wonderful story i have hard or seen, and i want dego not give up on palome and i want paloma to make sure that her dreams come true with D'ego and to those who are writing the story so far for those who mise one episot or the orther are doing a graet job there keep it up . sarah

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2006
It's sad u know that we won't watch Cuando Seas Mia for the next three weeks!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kallylove(m): 12:52pm On Jan 20, 2006
@spikelord,
You see yesterday when soledad took the present John Carlo sent. While she was putting the stuff at the back of Paloma's picture, did you notice the picture of a man. looks like that is the Sanchez right
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ioday(f): 12:55pm On Jan 20, 2006
Yesterday,
Susanah was sacked after being found out like Graciela.

Diego cannot divorce berenice since her father is still owning him and is giving nothing but promises and even with Daniella insisting he did, Diego did not call Paloma to give her the details.

I would have agreed with kingD if this is a true life story. A woman should not go through that kind of suffering for a man (especially most Nigerian guys not all) but as it is a soap, No im not agreeing with you, it would be a bad ending to such a beautiful romantic story. It is kind of teaching us to persevere in difficult situations.

And the soap will not be on TV again until the end of Nations Cup tournament speaking of perseverance I for one really need to persevere im not really into this football thing since our Team has not really given us a good sign of what they’ll be playing.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2006
Love can move mountain you know,She believed everything's going to be alright with the both of them. I was wondering what Lorenzo's picture was doing in Soledad's house. Daniella is right, Diana should be the one to suffer most of all these! Susanna was also busted Hmnnn. That serves her right. It's going to go on well with El Cafetalero now that Graciela is no more on desk.
Aurelio will soon reveal to Diego that he was once maing love to Berenice. Miguel should start thinking of what he'll take along with himself because the whole truth will soon be out. Please, help me tell Diego to quickly tell Paloma not to resign.

Diana is in deep shit now cuz she's going to have a second heartbreak!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by youngies(m): 2:53pm On Jan 20, 2006
who cares! I have got episode 170 - 200! just PM me
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by chi: 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2006
Happy new year everyone.

I pray that this year would be a year of fulfilled dreams and getting closer to God

Do you really have episodes 170-200. What website can it be obtained and i hope its in english.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by gentleone(f): 3:13pm On Jan 20, 2006
umm..., i missed yesterdays episode as well.
@ vivsam how do u know fabian will die?
@youngies, did u say u have episode 170 - 200? pls share it here if u really have it.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by youngies(m): 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2006
yes i have them
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by romeo(m): 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2006
maybe i came late but i don't know how people could be using the internet and at the same time asking for help on finding websites? what is google? what is yahoo search? these sites do this job i am going to do now hehehehe they index the web for information so that you'll easily get them when you want them!! search for cuando seas mia website and u'll get many of them and i hate this soaps....we call them CULEBRON en spanish.........adios amigos

the site is this http://www.alma-latina.net//CuandoSeasMia/CuandoSeasMia.shtml
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by viviansam(f): 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2006
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kallylove(m): 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2006
@viviansam, What is the info in that site?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by viviansam(f): 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2006
It will tell you what happend at the grand finale episode. I have just sent u a personal mail of the grandfinale summary.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jhydosky(m): 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2006
@ viviansam:
could you possibly send me the grand finale episodes.. before one dies of anxiety..
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jhydosky(m): 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2006
Obviously Diana is a bas..! I wonder if she really is Diego's sister
A pity we have to wait for 3 weeks but Diego will lose her if she resigns since Diego is tied up already. He is not cool headed at all that's one thing that pains me about him.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by opaomo(m): 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2006
Hi guys,
i was able to get this from one this site http://www.tvazteca.com/telenovelas/cuandoseas_mia/ which i was in spainish, i had to another site to be able to translate it.
hope u guys will be able to understand it.
enjoy

Penagos finds to Ángela in the court. Carlos gives to Doña Ines and Juan to him Francisco the writings of the house. Barbarian tries to send to Solitude from the roof of the hotel. Fabian asks to him his cousin how long will take in arriving the police. Giancar it it arrives and it says to him to Dove that does not know where it is Soledad and Fabian es ***reflx mng itself, reason why Dove goes away to him to the blows to Fabian so that it says to him where she is his mother and this one explains to them that Barbarian it has to Solitude in a hotel. Diego and Paloma go away while Juan Francisco and the grandmother remains to take care of Fabian, who clears the pistol to them and threatens his father. Doña Ines requests to him that she tranquilizes herself, Diego returns and Fabian strikes the grandmother and escapes. The police arrives on time and prisoner to Barbarian takes to it. Marcia gathers its things to go away of the country, but Ángela arrives and everything throws to him in face what it did his son to him. The police arrives and prisoner to Marcia takes because Ángela denounced it like accomplice of Fabian. Bernardine fichado and she is locked up in the same cell of Quiróz. Dove arrives at the department of Barbarian and it finds out that Fabian escaped and Diego was after him. Barbarian is fichada and she finds out that she is embazada. Penagos tranquilizes Carlos saying to him that her daughter will leave frees so soon reviews the case. Marcia is locked up along with Barbarian and this one says to him that she is pregnant. Fabian strikes his cousin, who asks to him what did with which it left his grandfathers them. When Fabian is on the verge of killing his cousin, he receives a call of Barbarian saying to him that she is pregnant woman, reason why Diego takes advantage of and tries to clear the pistol to him to his cousin, they struggle and a shot is listened to. Fabian falls wounded of death, Diego approaches to him and his cousin says to him that Barbarian he is going to have a son, Fabian dies. Dove raises the cellular one and it says to him to Barbarian who Fabian is dead. Diego cries by the death of his cousin and Dove consoles it. Juan Francisco approaches the body of his son and he closes the eyes to him. In October, Diego speaks with a client and when hanging he says to him to his uncle who finishes closing a substantial business. Barbarian with her things contemplates the empty department, a man arrives and he says to him that they will obstruct the department. Low Ángela of a pesero and walks to the entrance of reclusorio. Bernardine it says to him to his mother whom it does not support to be to his side, she requests pardon to him by all the damage that did to him, Bernardine one goes away and Ángela cries. Marcia speaks with its parents and it says to them that it will initiate a new life. Mariano finds out that Dove will marry. Diego takes leave of his uncle, because he must arrive before all at the church. Solo, Juan Francisco sees the photos of his son and he puts himself sad, Daisy enters and it says to him that all they are waiting for it. Solitude says to Giancar the one to him that worries to him that her daughter does the one of again, low Dove dressed fiancèe and enters the church of the arm of Giancar it, Diego the delay in the altar. Mariano observes sad the wedding of Diego and Paloma. All congratulate Diego, Solitude gives to their daughter the result to him of the analyses that did to him when desmayó. Diego says to him to Jeremy that hopes that it marries soon. Giancar it speech with Avellaneda of businesses. Diana and Daniela congratulate their brother. Dove says to him to Diego who is embazada, he is glad and seven years later, Diego finds to his daughter in the coffee plantations. Dove gives the welcome him to Marta. Dove tells its friend who the business marches well, Martita tells him that Mariano continues working and perhaps it does not arrive. Dove presents/displays to its children and their nephews. Solitude sees the novel in company of its grandson Diego, Marta gets to greet it and all feel to eat. Mariano arrives late and requests excuses, in the end all offer by Casablanca.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by zainny(f): 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2006
HI LORRETTA, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE FULL DETAILS,WHAT REALLY HAPPENED AT THE END.WHOSE CHILD BECAME THE HEIR PLZ ANY ONE WHO KNOWS THE FULL GIST SHOULD PLZ FILL ME IN, AM CURIOUS.I REALLY HAVE TO COMMEND U GUYS,I LIKE WHAT U R DOING KEEP IT UP.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by zainny(f): 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2006
Viviansam can u plz send me the grand finale episode .plz help my curuosity
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Bukmoj: 8:19pm On Jan 20, 2006
Cuando seas mia is a very nice soap, in fact one of the nicest after the likes of: no one but you, The rich also cry, Lady of the Rose, Maria the Los Angeles, Wild Rose etc. I love watching soaps but I'll say this is one of the best. Its educative, entertaining and interesting. i give cudos to the writer and all the actors.
Meanwhile, I'd been trying to access the site to know what happen at the end of the story cos the anxiety is getting too hot. Can you help me locate the site with the stories written where i can download or view from? The ones I got were not in English and I couldnt translate.
Thank you.

Bukola cheesy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 9:29am On Jan 21, 2006
I don't understand all these. Did you translate all that? I hope to get the real story in English as time goes by!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.