Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (338031 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kallylove(m): 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2006
mimmy1:

Spikelord and Kallylove are u guys really there? I'm lonely

Well.  cool Of course Mimmy you don't have to be. trust me, I laughed yesterday from the begining of it  to the end. It was lovely. Yesterday Diago prove himself to be a real Man. you know I love his gut yesterday. !!! If a guy could face that tough scene then HE really deserves PALOMA.

But I've still got that feeling. Something bad might hapen tonight. don't you think so
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mimmy1(f): 5:24pm On Jan 18, 2006
I just think the comedy will just continue today. The opstacles now is Mariano and Paloma but they will never succeed
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mimmy1(f): 5:26pm On Jan 18, 2006
I just think the comedy will just continue today. The opstacles now is Mariano and berenice but they will never succeed
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by abeleon(m): 6:49pm On Jan 18, 2006
hi
i missed yesterday's episode and believe me i know by now that it is the wrongest episode to miss.
you should see old women in my office this morning...
i want to do all i can not to miss today's sha.
it's amazing the twist and turns in this soap...lovely scripting.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by abeleon(m): 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2006
is anybody online now?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kallylove(m): 9:22am On Jan 19, 2006
Well.
Goodmorning to you everybody. So I said it and it happen so. I've got this itching feeling yesterday that something bad might happen and it does come to reality. Ohh!!!

Whats going to happen now. I hope Paloma BIG Boss insist she should stay.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kallylove(m): 9:39am On Jan 19, 2006
Well. sad sad sad
Is anybody online right now
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jibson: 10:18am On Jan 19, 2006
It shoulb be good if diegos plan works fine but in cotrary it wont anybody knows whats next
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jibson: 10:20am On Jan 19, 2006
It shoulb be good if diegos plan 2 divorce bernice works fine but in cotrary it wont anybody knows whats next
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jibson: 10:20am On Jan 19, 2006
It shoulb be good if diegos plan 2 divorce bernice works fine but in cotrary it wont anybody knows whats next
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kallylove(m): 11:06am On Jan 19, 2006
Paloma will cry tonight.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Toluwalase(f): 1:11pm On Jan 19, 2006
I have been enjoying readings postsings on this forum. It is sad that 'When You Are Mine' will be off during the Nations' Cup.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mimmy1(f): 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2006
The problem now is Berenice's father. He has to pay Diego his debt so he (Diego) can be free to divorce Berenice.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mimmy1(f): 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2006
Berenice's mother will advice the father not to pay the debt and that will cause problem 4 Berenice. inwhich she will want to escape.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mimmy1(f): 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2006
Too bad that we will have to go on break from 2morrow, but we should just take heart and wait patiently til the end of the nations cup. we will feed our eyes with the matches.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kallylove(m): 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2006
Well,
Yes and I wish Diago could find a way to explain to Paloma why the Divorce is going to be drop
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by cebianeej: 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2006
i can't believe that for 16 days we won't be watching the program. it's really so sad. my only prayer is that AIT should show it till the end. i hope susana gets fired today, her bad belle is sure getting on my nerves. diego described graciela (oh my nerves) perfectly for juan francisco yesterday - she is a very bad witch. i just can't wait for 9pm.

peace
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Raheemah(f): 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2006
To mimmy1, Spikelord, on any other person kind enough to reply

Can you please brief me on what happened yesterday. Thanks to NEPA/PHCN. I have not been able to watch any episode since last thursday when Diego and Berenice arrived at the Hacienda
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2006
AIT put up an absurd situation here u know. But we still have to be praising them. I'm a football fan also and it's not going to be a too boring time without Cuando Seas Mia!!

Berenice's father is a debtor and a prisoner as well. Ricardo, Please pay up your debt so that Diego can be with the one he loves. He can't go into Polygamy u know!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mimmy1(f): 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2006
Raheema, are u still there? u said u want to know what happened after the arrival of Diego and Berenice to the hacienda.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mimmy1(f): 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2006
Soledad is right by telling Paloma not to resign until she sees the outcome of things
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by viviansam(f): 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2006
I am so bitter cos AIT has notified us that we wont watch the telenovella between 20th Jan -12th feb 2006 cos of the nations cup. can any body ask them to open AIT in new windows so we can chose b/w football match and when u are mine. The one that interests u. undecided cry
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by gentleone(f): 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2006
umm.... wish it was possible cos i'm not a football fan at all
well, its a good thing that we were informed, i think ait will actually finish this soap.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by viviansam(f): 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2006
I hope so because we are still around episode 100 and the whole thing is 239 episodes .
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by tammy41(f): 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2006
Imagine staying that long without 'When You Are Mine". I've been feeling as if i've lost somethin precious. They should have at least shown it at another time. Don't mind me. may i'm sounding selfish.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by opaomo(m): 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2006
hi guys
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kallylove(m): 5:43pm On Jan 19, 2006
Lets all watch tonight episodes which seems the last one this week
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by obio(f): 6:04pm On Jan 19, 2006
KAYLALA SAW YOUR MESSAGE SORRY I REPLIED VERY LATE THIS IS MY NUMBER 08035952444

HEY GUYS FOR SOMETIME I HAVE NOT BEEN WACTHING THE OPERA BUT I TRY AS MUCH AS I COULD TO COME ONLINE T6O KNOW HOW FAR. I REALLY WONDER WHAT W WILL BE DISCUSSING DURING THE AIT BREAK CAN SOMEONE TELL ME
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by obio(f): 6:05pm On Jan 19, 2006
KAYLALA SAW YOUR MESSAGE SORRY I REPLIED VERY LATE THIS IS MY NUMBER 08035952444

HEY GUYS FOR SOMETIME  I HAVE NOT BEEN WACTHING THE OPERA BUT I TRY AS MUCH AS I COULD TO COME ONLINE T6O KNOW HOW FAR. I REALLY WONDER WHAT W WILL BE DISCUSSING DURING THE AIT BREAK CAN SOMEONE TELL ME
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bogeyman: 6:06pm On Jan 19, 2006
HEY GUYS BOGEYMAN IS BACK.IT IS A  PITY WE WILL MISS THIS PROGRAM DURING THE AFRICAN NATIONS CUP.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mimmy1(f): 6:43pm On Jan 19, 2006
I'm really gonna miss the soap. but lets just see what will happen today.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mimmy1(f): 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2006
4 me the soap will be replaced with the nations cup i wont mind much. although the soap is uncomparable with anything but i will feel better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.