Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,980 members, 7,838,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (338316 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bagoma(f): 11:51pm On Feb 22, 2006
@mwangie, you got episodes 170 - 238? please give the link abeg!

by the way todays episode was so boring.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by gentleone(f): 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2006
yes o, with all those drunks! but i liked the part when berenice wanted to play music sha and it turned out to be paloma's cassette!
today should be more interesting.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by KingD: 4:07pm On Feb 23, 2006
Hello all,
I did not watch yesterday’s episode from the start. I joined near the end when Fabian came in and humiliatingly referred to Paloma as Miss Soares. What I observed was that Paloma started well with Fabian’s confrontation, reminding him of the evil he did to her at El cafetalero. But her defense was eventually shattered by Fabian and this is one weakness of Paloma. She cannot sustain a heated argument for long with people like Fabian. She chickens out easily when attacked with allegations that are oftentimes unfounded. She believes such unfounded stories so easily and that is a strong flaw she has. We’ll see the shape of the argument today. And by the way who sent Paloma to bring her mother along? She was a real embarrassment I tell you, calling the Secretary of Agriculture Mr. PHD.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Kitty: 4:18am On Feb 24, 2006
Solidad begged to come with Paloma by her own. Consequently, it made the four evils of Sanchez-Serrano really pissed off!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by prettysino: 12:30pm On Feb 24, 2006
pls can you send e the latest epidose on when you are mine.thanks
embarassed kiss
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2006
Yeah the drunken Sanchez Sambrano women scene was disgusting, anyway Berenice should have tried harder to spill the beans!!!!

And Diego's jealousy is only equalled by Paloma's temper!!!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mwangie: 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2006
bagoma
Please check page 20 of this forum for the episodes u want Mika2 was generous enough to translate them in english for us. hope it helps.
enjoy the soap
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by nikinash(f): 5:36pm On Feb 24, 2006
am finding this thing pre and more boring by the day angry i wish they wld just get to the end. i get so tired oif diego and all his stupid temper flares.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by temmyimmy(f): 12:59am On Feb 25, 2006
Pls can someone tell me wat has bin going on, in the last episode i watched, the grandmother was scolding bernice and fabian's wife at the family dinner
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by prettysino: 2:32pm On Feb 25, 2006
pls can you tell me the lastest epidose in when you are mine
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by prettysino: 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2006
hi,pls can you send me the lastest epiodes in when you are mine.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bogeyman: 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2006
diego is a jerk and a jackass.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bogeyman: 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2006
hey, I think Diego is being selfish.Why can't he leave paloma and mariano alone?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bagoma(f): 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2006
@ Mwangie,
thanks a lot.
i've checked it out, wonder how i missed it in the first place.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by gentleone(f): 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2006
umm, missed it too,guess it was all those annoying call me on this num/ email me @ this address stuff being posted then.thanks Mwangie
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Toluwalase(f): 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2006
The last 2 episodes were not very interesting. Guessed that's why this forum has not been as active as it used to be,
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by stephanny(f): 2:18pm On Feb 28, 2006
[color=#006600][/color] cool please lookchin, can you pls send the summaries of the soap to my email? my email address is stephanny7@yahoo.com.  i will be very grateful
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by prettysino: 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2006
pls is paloma married?what happened to berinice,how did she died.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by tossie26: 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2006
im from kenya,but now in denmark,im dying slowly not knowing where" cuando seas mia" episodes have gone far,i left it when barnice got ababy en then i dont know what next.plssssssssssssss help me
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Kitty: 5:19am On Mar 01, 2006
Paloma married to Diego on the last episode. Berenice died, when she ran away with Miguel.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Toluwalase(f): 8:17am On Mar 01, 2006
I read somewhere on the net that in the original script, berenice was not meant to die as she ended up eventually.  He part was closed by the news of her death because in real life, some kidnappers kidnapped her children when she was away shooting the film and she was really traumatised and could not continue the soap.  It was not disclosed if she eventually got her children back!!!!!

She would have given Diego and Paloma a real tougher time wink
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Kitty: 9:44am On Mar 01, 2006
Really!!! Such a pity cry I think she had to quit from the soap, because she's got a real pregnant. She always wore big cloth. Let's try to see her belly.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by juswanna: 2:03pm On Mar 01, 2006
:DHey all I found this while browsing the net, someone sent d end story line of Cuando seas Mia and I think you all will it need cheers as u enjoy d reading Love ya all
http://foro.telenovela-world.com/n4/read-t.php?f=140&i=881&t=876#reply_881
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by remi4sola(f): 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2006
Hello Fellas, Pls l would appreciate if anyone can send me the following episodes, 171-286. Pls lwill appreciate it if u can send it to my mail box remi4sola@yahoo.com. thanx for doing dat . cheers
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ioday(f): 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2006
DIdn't anyone saw the soap yesterday

It was one of the better scenes as far as I am concern and Just picture Diego comming to recieve Paloma and Co after shouting at her on the phone and giving almost giving her cardiac arrest.

Tighten your seat belts Ladies and Gentlemen THE SHOW IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!! cool cool cool
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 2:16pm On Mar 02, 2006
I am sure those four witches of the Sanchez Serranos will be disappointed once more!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 2:18pm On Mar 02, 2006
Upon all his mouth making, he wasn't invited afterall. I guess u know who I am reffering to!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Efenuabor(f): 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2006
hi, i am new on this forum i live in kaduna. make nobody ask me how sharia oh!!! diego and paloma's love affair is becoming really boring and annoying. it has lost touch with a real life situation or does anyone think love can hold for that long under the kind of stress they have been going through
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by nikinash(f): 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2006
the thing is just plain boring now.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by viviansam(f): 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2006
I agree. The soap is getting boring now. But still with a lot of spices and unanswered questions
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kathryn(f): 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2006
please, can anyone tell me anything further than the visit of the cocoa exporters to the Hacienda?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by lookchin(f): 5:23am On Mar 04, 2006
cheesy Hey Gal,
I love the song which in the end of episode. The nice song that two men sing. If anyone has it. Would you please send it to me through my e-mail namhomlagab@hotmail.com
Thank you very much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.