Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,601 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (338039 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Efenuabor(f): 11:56am On Mar 04, 2006
i didn't get to see yesterday's episode, had a long day in the office. please can someone update me, thanks sad sad sad
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Efenuabor(f): 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2006
i didn't get to see yesterday's episode can someone please update me, thanks sad sad sad
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Kitty: 7:03am On Mar 06, 2006
lookchin:

cheesy Hey Gal,
I love the song which in the end of episode. The nice song that two men sing. If anyone has it. Would you please send it to me through my e-mail namhomlagab@hotmail.com
Thank you very much.

I've got almost songs of this soap such as; Cuando Seas Mia (First theme song) in two version, Perfidia ( the song that Diego sang at Mansaniyo), Como Quien Pierde Una ( the song that Diego sang at Pedro's cafe), etc. Anyway, I sent your requested song "Entra En Mi Vida" by Sin Bandera to your e-mail. The file size is 3.9 MB. Hope it can reach you smiley
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by alveerah: 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2006
Hello everyone! sorry have been active in a while buut you can be sure that i have been reading the correspondence.Cant wait to watch tonight's episode.

Hello Kitty. Could i please request that you please send me a link where i can download the new closing song of Cuando seas mia as i think it would be better from me to download it from a site rather than getting it by email.

Thanks alot hoping to recice a positive response.

cherrio ya all
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by alveerah: 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2006
Hello Kitty its me again. The song i would require a link for is Entra En Mi Vida" by Sin Bandera .

Thanks alot
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2006
Kitty,

Can U send the songs to me on ghinikha@yahoo.com. Will really appreciate that.

Thanks
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2006
Kitty,

Can U send the songs to me on ghinikha@yahoo.com.  Will really appreciate that.

Thanks
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by desiretom(f): 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2006
hmmmmmmmmm, hot stuff,
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Kitty: 4:17am On Mar 07, 2006
Alveerah, you can go to download "Entra En Mi Vida" at http://porelamordepaloma.tripod.com/Audio/Sinbandera_entraenmivida.mp3

Ghinikha, for now my e-mail' s got some problem and expect to go back to work in a couple day. You could try to download the song from the link above before. If it's not work please let me know wink
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by prettysino: 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2006
pls can you send me the lastest topic cuando seas mia,pls send me were dieago cut his hair when he was angry with paloma

thanks

prettysino@yahoo.com
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by prettysino: 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2006
pls can you send me all the song in when you are mine.
thanks
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bunnyboo: 9:38am On Mar 08, 2006
kitty

Can you send me a song "caundo seas mia" not salsa version or link i can download it. (send me at noknoi4@gmail.com)

thanks.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by alveerah: 10:34am On Mar 08, 2006
heello kitty.didnt have much luck in downloading the song from the link you provided.i guess the audio is no longer available from the server. Could i suggest that since you have the mp3 already that you load it on a free file hosting service like uploading and then give us the link afterwards so that we can in turn download it from there. Please follow the link below to get to the uploading site.

http://www.uploading.com/

once you upload the song on this site just send us the link and we cann inturn download it.

thanks alot Kitty.hope to get a response soon
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ioday(f): 11:51am On Mar 08, 2006
I thought that we are supposed to be discussing the soap episodes by episodes not the song angry

No one is talking about the soap any more but the SONG. The incentive behind this forum as I thought is to discuss the last episodes we watched but suddenly we are trying to downlod teh song sang at the end of the Soap. DOes nobody care for Diego adn the heartbreaks he is going through. WHta about Paloma and should Mr Sans be blamed for falling in love and trying to beat the old love of the girl he loves?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2006
After watching Monday's episode on AIt, I promised myself that I will not watch the soap again for now pending when Diego and Paloma has reconciled to some extent.

I really love Mariano but his behaviour is very very annoying. If he loves Paloma, he should respect her feelings by letting her and Diego be and not behaving like the "Witches" in Sanches Serrano's family in a more subtle way. Seeing Diego cry cutting his hair and hand in the process is really heartbroken.

Granted that Diego supposed have some faith in the woman he loves but how could he do that when Mariano is always pushing him against his better judgement, using his position as her boss to his own advantage and Paloma failing to see thru him.

My heart really bleeds for Diego and Paloma having waited for more than 3 years, another 3 months will not be too much sacrifice for love. Just like her mother said, she should come to a decision, Period!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2006
And what made u think his waiting for three months will be justified?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 5:31pm On Mar 08, 2006
The whole case would be turned upside down now that Diego is with a female psycologist!

Paloma would be the one to be jealous now, not Diego this time around.

Daniela is a sister indeed, unlike her stupid elder sister!

What the hell is wrong with Mariano cry angry
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2006
Hello, was it shown yesterday Tuesday?? Hope i didnt miss anything!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by rasque(m): 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2006
You sure are missing it. It is on now. 6:00pm cause of the UEFA champions league
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by abeleon(m): 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2006
wow, i can't believe they are doing it already!i'm still at work. i hope you guys will fil in for me tomorrow.i always look forward to that from y'all. but i tot they usually do it around 7 on days like this?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 11:00pm On Mar 08, 2006
Diego, Please make up your mind! Paloma is your girl!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Kitty: 4:50am On Mar 09, 2006
alveerah:

heello kitty.didnt have much luck in downloading the song from the link you provided.i guess the audio is no longer available from the server. Could i suggest that since you have the mp3 already that you load it on a free file hosting service like uploading and then give us the link afterwards so that we can in turn download it from there. Please follow the link below to get to the uploading site.

http://www.uploading.com/

once you upload the song on this site just send us the link and we cann inturn download it.

thanks alot Kitty.hope to get a response soon

I just checked that link and found that it's still worked, Alveerah, confirmed. You could use left click, then choose save target as. Cause sometime if we click directly to the link, Tripod always say the file's unavailable.

For all who asked for the music, let's try those link:
- Cuando Seas Mia
http://www.novelahitz.com/CuandoSeasMia.rar
- Quisiera
http://porelamordepaloma.tripod.com/Audio/Juanluisguerra_quisiera.mp3
- Entra En Mi Vida
http://porelamordepaloma.tripod.com/Audio/Sinbandera_entraenmivida.mp3
- Kilometros
http://porelamordepaloma.tripod.com/Audio/Sinbandera_kilometros.mp3
- Perfidia
http://porelamordepaloma.tripod.com/Audio/Sergiobasanez_Perfidia.mp3
- Como Quien Pierde Una  http://kilometros_csm.tripod.com/Audio/Sergiobasanez_Comoquienpierdeunaestrella.mp3

Anyway, I have no idea that why we can talk to nothing except the storyline!!! I understand here's the forum for fan of the soap. When anyone need help all about the soap, if any could ease, just give the hands. It's not a big deal, girl. That what friend are for  wink
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 9:03am On Mar 09, 2006
spikelord,
To answer your question, I believe you don't interfare when two people are in love no matter the trials they may be going thru and that is what Mariano is doing. I believe with Anthonia in the scene now, Paloma will come to understand Diego better and appreciate his love for her. cos she is sure to make her jealouse.

Waiting for 3 months is not the issue, what matters is Luv. even if the writers made it in such a way that Paloma will fall for Mariano temporarily, her heart will always be with Diego. The lesson here is that we should not be carried away by what is happening to us at the moment, we should always look to the future with hope.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 10:01am On Mar 09, 2006
ghinikha:

spikelord,
To answer your question, I believe you don't interfare when two people are in love no matter the trials they may be going through and that is what Mariano is doing. I believe with Anthonia in the scene now, Paloma will come to understand Diego better and appreciate his love for her. because she is sure to make her jealouse.

Waiting for 3 months is not the issue, what matters is Luv. even if the writers made it in such a way that Paloma will fall for Mariano temporarily, her heart will always be with Diego. The lesson here is that we should not be carried away by what is happening to us at the moment, we should always look to the future with hope.

Wise talk, but I was only trying to express my own idea
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2006
Hello, is anyone in da house? Any comments on yesteday's episode? Talk to me about Mariano; what do you make of him?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by patouch: 2:22am On Mar 10, 2006
Mariano dint want to come to terms with the fact that Diego and Paloma are in love, thats why he keeps competing with Diego all the time over Paloma. At the other hand, i say Paloma is to be blamed for the last misunderstanding cause if she had made Mariano understand that she cant love him, he would have backed off long time ago. Don't you think so?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 11:58am On Mar 10, 2006
smiley I quite agree with Patouch that, if, Paloma had rightly put Mariano in his rightful place, he would have let her and Diego be.but i guess she is only tryin not to be rude to her Boss.

But wait a minute we need to put ourselves in her shoes . A helpless lady who is tryin to be somebody in life with all that surrounds her.i beg the lady needs an applaud.

Well, as far as i am concerned, i have read virtually all the episode and all that is left is to view it on TV.

But i must say these, if i were Paloma, i would have shouted on Mariaon long time.
but its just a soap for us to learn from.

Is there anyone who can tell me wat he/she has earnt from the soap opera? or u guys just dey watch for fun? I have learnt a lot 4rm the soap 4rm the soap especially 4rm Paloma---the way she handles issu ein the office,at home and in her relationship with Diego and the Sanches serrano witches.

I wish u guys happy viewing
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee smiley
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2006
smiley I quite agree with Patouch that, if, Paloma had rightly put Mariano in his rightful place, he would have let her and Diego be.but i guess she is only tryin not to be rude to her Boss.

But wait a minute we need to put ourselves in her shoes . A helpless lady who  is tryin to be somebody in life with all that surrounds her.i beg the lady needs an applaud.

Well, as far as i am concerned, i have read virtually all the episode and all that is left is to view it on TV.

But i must say these, if i were Paloma, i would have shouted on Mariaon long time.
but its just a soap for us to learn from.

Is there anyone who can tell me wat he/she has earnt from the soap opera? or u people just dey watch for fun? I have learnt a lot 4rm the soap 4rm the soap especially 4rm Paloma---the way she handles issu ein the office,at home and in her relationship with Diego and the Sanches serrano witches.

I wish everybody happy viewing
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee smiley
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by vokky(f): 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2006
i think its all paloma's fault, she would have told Mariano to back off in order to stop all these problem between Diego and mariano. So it's her turn to cry.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 12:13pm On Mar 10, 2006
Like I said earlier, I like Mariano but his attitude towards Diego and Paloma is really annoying.  Paloma on the other hand is the cause of the last problem they had.  In love, you are either in or out. One cannot really help but feel sorry for Diego.  He is feeling insecure i.e. that he will loose Paloma considering his phoney marriage to Berenice and Mariano is subtly using that against him, (Imagine fighting a handicapped man).  Without Berenice in the picture, Mariano would not and will never stand a change against Diego. With Anthonia in the picture now, she will understand his feelings better, and fight for her love.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Raheemah(f): 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2006
SOMEBODY HELP! I'M LOST

Can someboby please update me on when you are mine. Due to power failure, and mostly when I return late from work, I've not bee following the programme for a while. Fortunately I returned home on Wednesday at the scene where Diego was crying at his parents' grave. Though I've read the summary, I still couldn't understand what was going on. What did Mariano actually do to make Diego take such drastic dicision.

Unfortunately, I have not watched any other episode since then that might have given me any clue.
Somebody should help me out.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jhydosky(m): 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2006
I'm angry with paloma I think she's trying to keep the two of them considering the fact that diego has failed in his promises several times. I honestly want her humiliated like she did to Diego.

If I were Diego I would do the same thing- call off the relationship and have my peace of mind!

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.