Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,159 members, 7,864,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (339031 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2006
pls guys if any of you are reading this,can you tell me what happened in yester's episode.i couldn't watch it because PHCN decided to hold their power.pls i am very eager to know.thanks plenty
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2006
especially to Dojo and beyunce.can u pls help me out with what happened on AIT yesterday since u guys are online right now embarassed
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 7:04pm On Mar 29, 2006
well paloma went to visist Antonia and poured a cup of coffee on her desk.
Solede told paloma to give Shanz a chance.
Paloma was looking for diego but did not se him hen Jeremy saw her and she said she didnt expect to see him there and asked why their table was there then diego came out from No where and said She put it there.
Thats all i can write
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 9:35am On Mar 30, 2006
smiley smiley smiley Hey Friends, i really enjoyed the way u do yab one another. it really shows their is love among u and i implore u to continue ok.

Moreover, we should not be too conclusive in any matter. Don't u know dat fo a GOLD to be called GOLD, it must pass through a terrible fire. So aalso is the case of Diego & Paloma. The two must pass through all diz inorder to be sucessful @ the end,

Luv to hear 4rm anyone of u soon
bye
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 9:53am On Mar 30, 2006
Ya but Paloma really pissed me off yesterday. Imagine using Mariano of all people to make Diego jealous.

Can someone tell me what was Matilda's motive for taking Diane to see Miguel and Josefina?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 10:34am On Mar 30, 2006
i guess she wanted too gain Diana's trust wat eles?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kellyvivs(f): 11:42am On Mar 30, 2006
Pls can someone give d gist of yesterday's episode. Thanks
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 11:47am On Mar 30, 2006
So that Diane will not think of taking Jeremy away from her, right?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 11:49am On Mar 30, 2006
EXACTLY YOU REALLY GET THE POINT.
NOW THAT DIANA HAS TOLD HER SHE IS WELCOME TO THE HOUSE ANYTIME SHE WANTS THATS HER TICKET TO SEEING JEREMY ANYTIME SHE WANTS.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Efenuabor(f): 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2006
don't you think miguel should suffer a painful death cos of the hurt he has caused the female gender in the soap.
what happened to him at last
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2006

Though i didn't watch yesterday's episode but i believe dat watever Paloma does is never to hurt Diego. Don't forget that, Diego is so obssesed with Paloma that watever she does seems the other way round to Diego. u think so?

Luv u alllllllllllllllllllllllllll smiley
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ioday(f): 1:17pm On Mar 30, 2006
ghinikha:

Ya but Paloma really pissed me off yesterday. Imagine using Mariano of all people to make Diego jealous.

Can someone tell me what was Matilda's motive for taking Diane to see Miguel and Josefina?

Paloma does not intend to use Marianno as a bait. She too wnats him to know how she feels when she saw him with his phsychologist.

And MAtilda is just a nut case. SHe is just crazy. Her motives will only be reasonbale to her

@ghinika
Can you forward DOjo's pix to my box. I wnat to know if he looks like Marianno Sans the Impostor and Stumbling block or maybe he looks like Harold the Jester. My address is iodaylay@yahoo.com
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 2:43pm On Mar 30, 2006
Efe, I have told you before, the guy (dojo) look like Miguel, he confirmed so himself. If you don't believe me, ask him to send it to you 'cos in the one I have he looks like Miguel. He may look differently to you. So ask him. but Efe come this ur notice me don too much -o. that guy get bad mouth, make he no think say you be Berenice or Josephina. I do dey when e dey happen, o!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2006
Ioday, I have told you before, the guy (dojo) look like Miguel, he confirmed so himself. If you don't believe me, ask him to send it to you 'because in the one I have he looks like Miguel. He may look differently to you. So ask him. but this your notice me don too much -o. that guy get bad mouth, make he no think say you be Berenice or Josephina. I do dey when e dey happen, o!

Efe, sorry, I no no say no be U. No vex
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by joycaro(f): 4:49pm On Mar 30, 2006
hi. my dicovering this site was a big breakthrough because am also crazy about this soap opera. is it possible for me to be receiving updates on my email i would really appreciate. my address is joycaro06@yahoo.com
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by koolgirly(f): 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2006
@Beyunce,
Do u think what Diego and Paloma put up at d council yesterday was ideal?
Cos i can't understand them, smiley
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by koolgirly(f): 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2006
Also i will like 2 know what u think of Diana's resolution yesterday: is she really in love with Miguel or just 2 despirate 2 remain married?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by koolgirly(f): 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2006
Actually, i can't wait 2 see what will happen 2day b/w berenice, Diego and his father in-law.
i think d soap is getting even more interesting by d day.
Chao u all!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2006
well abt diana, she knows whats happening she is just waiting for the right time to get him.
Which will happen of cos.
I just dont understand diego and Paloma anymore they make me angry sometimes.
But wen i realise its just a soap opera i calm down.
so girl just watch and enjoy.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2006
thanks a lot everyone who helped me out with wednesday's episode especially beyunce. i really appreciate it ; cheesy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by sharon17: 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2006
i want to thank u guys 4 updating me on 'when u're mine i like paloma & diego, dt i can't afford 2 miss an episode 4gettin d fact dt its a soap opra
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 8:58pm On Mar 30, 2006
welcome to naira land sharon
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by sharon17: 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2006
tnxs so much beyunce.i luv ur pics but am confused who among u is beyunce
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2006
FIGURE IT OUT.
IT SHOULD BE OBIVIOUS.
smiley
smiley
smiley
smiley
smiley
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 8:19am On Mar 31, 2006
When Diego was behaving irrationally, we said he STUPID, his sister (Daniella) said he is bein idiotic , Now my people what do you think of Paloma's behaviour now?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 8:39am On Mar 31, 2006
smiley
Thanx GOD its Friday,
Plz i need to be updated on yesterday's episode in details coz those idiotic PHCN interrupted the power supply while watching the soap. U can imagine how hurt i felt. plzzzzzzzzzzzz update me ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 8:49am On Mar 31, 2006
NA WA OH. NA EVERYTIME PHCN ALWAYS CARRY LIGHT.
WERE DO U STAY.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 9:15am On Mar 31, 2006
hello Beyounce and any other ladies in the house. could u all please send ur data to my id ---remlox4real@yahoo.com
i wanna view ur pix as well
till i hear 4rm uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 9:20am On Mar 31, 2006
NA WA OH. NA EVERYTIME PHCN ALWAYS CARRY LIGHT.
WERE DO U STAY.
@Beyunce
Hope you are not yabbing her.

ladies in the house. could u all please send your data to my id
@Mildred
Why the ladies in the house?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 9:21am On Mar 31, 2006
i am diffinately not yabbing her.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 9:45am On Mar 31, 2006
Dojo

Na so ur ear go dey leak all the time. She was talking to Mildred.

How come all the guys has been silent for sometime now? Are they on strike or what?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 9:51am On Mar 31, 2006
Maybe I'm the only guy having interest in Cuando Seas Mia. But because you've yabbed me, I think I will also have to stop posting to this particular board for now. Goodbye gals. cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.