Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (338265 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by youngies(m): 10:27am On Apr 05, 2006
Hello mates,

I don't know but I am gradually getting tired of watching this soap. It seems to be getting bored. Does anyone feel the same way? Or am I a bore.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by koolgirly(f): 10:53am On Apr 05, 2006
i think u r, cos at this stage in d soap u should be thanking god u r opportuned 2 watch d best acts so far
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by koolgirly(f): 10:55am On Apr 05, 2006
THIS PAST ONE WEEK HAS BEING THE BEST OF ALL THE SHOW.
IT GETS MORE INTERESTING BY THE DAY.
I HOPE U ALL SHARE MY VIEW.
CHAO.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by koolgirly(f): 11:01am On Apr 05, 2006
FROM YESTERDAY'S EPISODE: I THINK MR MIGUEL IS GRADUALLY TURNING INTO A LAUGHING STOCK AT THE CERANO'S HOUSEHOLD.
THE EARLIER HIS ELOPING WITH BERENICE, THE BEST 4 THEM.
UNLESS THEY R WAITING FOR MORE TROUBLE.
I REALLY FELT FOR HIM, I MEAN, THE WAY DANELLA TREATED HIM IN PRESENCE OF INIS (HIS FAVORITE SON IN-LAW).
WHAT A SHAME!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by KingD: 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2006
Thank you so much for your positve consideration of my posting. I just like to remind all of us of the rules of the game made by Nairaland. You will agree with me that we must play a game by the rules and this time the game is our contribution to the discourse on Cuando seas mia. Please let me state that I do not intend to overemphasize issues I have already raised, this is just a reminder of what we should not do, laid down by those who created this forum. Now remind yourselves of the the rules again:

Not allowed on the Nairaland Forum:
Posting in all-caps, bad spelling, bad punctuation, off-topic posts, advertisements outside the "announce" section, personal attacks and public 'fights', irrelevant pictures, profanity or foul language, posting your address or phone number, multiple accounts, responding to offensive posts, inviting people to contact you for more information, not cooperating with the moderator(s) or posting without reading this list! Thanks a million for your participation and anticipated cooperation.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by youngies(m): 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2006
@ KingD
I appologies on their behalf. U have to understand that atime people break these good 'nasty' rules without knowing it. It is all about freedom. Sorry.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2006
It is rather unfortunate that some of us here has no sense of humour.   In the absence of nothing "serious to discuss" what do you expect people to do, read pasted summaries over and over again?

KingD, I really appreciate your call to order, it has really brought some sanity back into the Forum.  No more Yabbies, no more pasting of summaries.  Let continue to watch, discuss and enjoy the drama as it unfolds.

HAPPY VIEWING FRIENDS!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by menike(m): 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2006
What it this all bout ?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by michael9: 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2006
i will like you to shoFROM YESTERDAY'S EPISODE: I THINK MR MIGUEL IS GRADUALLY TURNING INTO A LAUGHING STOCK AT THE CERANO'S HOUSEHOLD.
THE EARLIER HIS ELOPING WITH BERENICE, THE BEST 4 THEM.
UNLESS THEY R WAITING FOR MORE TROUBLE.
I REALLY FELT FOR HIM, I MEAN, THE WAY DANELLA TREATED HIM IN PRESENCE OF INIS (HIS FAVORITE SON IN-LAW).
WHAT A SHAME!w me full video of when u are mine from michael
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 1:10am On Apr 06, 2006
Mr Miguel Alphonso Toheros is now aware that he is no longer Ines' favourite grandson-in-law.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kuya(f): 7:27am On Apr 06, 2006
HELLO,everybody!!!  I have  something to share to all of you.Do you know that Diego our idol,who is SERGIO BASANEZ in real life,just celebrated his birthday yesterday,april 5,1970,he just turned 36. Let's all greet him HAPPY B DAY!!!FELIZ CUMPLEANOS!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 9:27am On Apr 06, 2006
smiley smiley smileyHey Kuya, i never knew Diego & I share the same month.mine birthday is April 30th.
Anyway, i wish him a prosperous years ahead. plz, do u know his email or website

Can anyone in da house update me with yesterday's episode? smiley
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 10:35am On Apr 06, 2006
YESTERDAYS EPSODE WAS OK.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 10:51am On Apr 06, 2006
@ Beyunce, i know u will watch it . i couldn't watch because of the UEFA cup match
will u plz be nice enough, to update me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz smiley smiley
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 11:01am On Apr 06, 2006
HOW DID THE MATCH STOP U FROM WATCHING IT. YOU ALWAYS HAVE ONE THING OR THE OTHER STOPPING YOU FROM WATCHING Y??
THE WILL WOULD BE READ SOON.
AND DIEGO AS THE CHANCE TO PROVE TO PALOMA THAT HE LOVES HER DURING THE CONFRERENCE FOR LOREZO.
THE 3 WITCHES ARE PLANNING TO EMBARASS PALOMA DURING THE CONFRENCE.
DIANA FOUND OUT THAT ALL THE CALLS MADE WAS TO DIEGOS APARTMENT.
MIGUEL IS BEGIANING TO SUSPECT DIANA IS UP TO SOMETHING.
WELL I GUESS TODAY WE WOULD SEE WAT WILL HAPPEN
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by loxzzzy: 11:38am On Apr 06, 2006
full story pls
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 12:04pm On Apr 06, 2006
smiley smiley smiley @ Beyunce, tanx so much for updating me on yesterdays episode.
PHCN later interrupted after the match.

I beg help me beg PHCN not to Bleep up today, smiley smiley
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2006
@ Kuya
I thought Sergio Basanez (Diego) was born in May 05, 1970, how come he is cerebrating his birth on April 05, 2006?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by koolgirly(f): 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2006
Imagine the kind of question Angela was asking Babara yesterday,
i know she must be feeling sorry for self now.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by koolgirly(f): 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2006
Is diego really in love with Antonia?
How come he feel nothing for Paloma in a time like this,
His action to me looks suspicious.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by koolgirly(f): 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2006
Am so glad Diana is finally around, seeing Mr Great Miguel 4 who he really is.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2006
well i knew along that Diana is no Dummy and that she was goin to finally wake from her sleep.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by koolgirly(f): 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2006
i just realised yesterday that Diana is soooooooooooo stunningly beautiful.
What do u think of her appearance yesterday?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 2:48pm On Apr 06, 2006
Yea i agree with u since she dyeled her hair. her beauty came out.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by tapestry(m): 4:50pm On Apr 06, 2006
i will really love to know what happened at the end of the story
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2006
smiley @ Beyunce, i really love diz ok? i don't know if PHCN will disappoint as usual but nevertheless, i count on u
tanzx so much 4 being there,
[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by avalon: 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2006
[color=#990000][/color]hey pple
really excited 2 b on dis foruum discussin one of d best soaps 2 hit our screens , wot d o u all think? any way i am new 2 dis forum and wuld want 2 receive a grandiose welcome from u all grin, if dats not askin too much! winkwell its not yet 9;00pm so i dunno wot wuld b happenin 2day!lol kisstake kia pple.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 11:43pm On Apr 06, 2006
I am beginning to like Diana, she's now falling to Diego's side! Two of the distinguished ladies'll get a piece of Paloma's action on Friday! Reading the will I guess should come up on Monday!

They went back too much today. Imagine them starting from the last twenty minutes of the last episode!!

It's like Giancarlo is among the moderators of the soap! Imagine his words being subtitled,
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jimmie(m): 9:37am On Apr 07, 2006
smiley @ Spikelord, i never knew Diana could come out of her shell. tanx to Daniella
I guess u can imagine how the 3 witches of Sanchez Serrano's family will feel, seeing Diego & Paloma together.

Who say True Love doesn't exist? Well, i guess all Youths need to learn 4rm Paloma & Diego

U can imagine waz on Diego's mind when he saw Paloma. By the way, waz wrong with Mariano?u can imagine him standing so close to Paloma when Diego was talking to them. is he trying to tell Diego dat , they both have to fight to get Paloma? anyway, naa him know

Luv u alllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 9:41am On Apr 07, 2006
I never knew Diana could come out of her shell. tanx to Daniella
I guess u can imagine how the 3 witches of Sanchez Serrano's family will feel, seeing Diego & Paloma together.

Who say True Love doesn't exist? Well, i guess all Youths need to learn 4rm Paloma & Diego

U can imagine waz on Diego's mind when he saw Paloma. By the way, waz wrong with Mariano?u can imagine him standing so close to Paloma when Diego was talking to them. is he trying to tell Diego dat , they both have to fight to get Paloma? anyway, naa him know. He thought Diego could leave Paloma just like dat, impossible. I can't wait to watch the final saga of the whole soap. its so interesting wow! Kudos to Paloma

Luv u alllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by KingD: 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2006
Avalon welcome to the Forum. We are really happy to have you here and we hope that your coming on board will further enrich discussion on this forum. So Bienvenue. I hope my French is correct. Now to yesterday's episode.

How do you make Fabian shut up his spiteful mouth in a gathering like that? Draw his attention to the presence of his former father-in-law (Daniella referred to Marcia’s father so) and he will go cold. Fabian withdrew to the backstage when Paloma and later Daniella called his attention to the presence of Carlos when his mouth was driving rough. There is not doubt that Marcia and her family will hunt Fabian until he dies. Only if he knew, he shouldn’t have started what he could not finish, particularly with the favorite daughter of a power-that-be. He could have got away with what he did if he had dealt with a smaller fish, but Marcia’s family is certainly a big fish.

I agree with Spikelord, Jimmie and Midred that the eye communication between Paloma and Diego yesterday was intoxicating. Only if those witches did not interrupt what would have been a reunion between Paloma and Diego obviously facilitated by Giancarlo. Although the mention of Antonia made Paloma change mood, I believe that she would have been convinced after further insistence on Diego's part that Antonia is just a friend. My guess is that they would have planned a romantic date yesterday to revive the relationship. That is not to be as we all know that the witches came in and as you know witches main goal is to destroy. We’ll see how it goes today.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by akinna(m): 12:54pm On Apr 07, 2006
yes what now end it i really want to know i got no time for watcing it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.