Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,973 members, 7,838,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (338314 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by torvi: 9:15am On Apr 14, 2006
hi guys i have seen d end of dis soap. Puloma isn't related to Diego. Her mother had an affair with Lorenzo but he isn't d father.Soladad got a nice chunk in the will. Fabian will die. Diego will adopt Berenese's child even though the child isn't his. Diego will marry Puloma and they will live happily ever after I guess. Its the most enthalling soap i have seen after 'the rich also cry'

Who can predetermine where and what his love-mate will look like? love is an enigma!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by emonday: 9:40am On Apr 14, 2006
It is nice to see that Nigerian youths can be interested in soaps despite the not so pleasant economic and social environment. It goes to reaffirm my belief on the resilience of Nigerian youths and in Nigeria. They are the happiest pple on earth. I personally do not believe in soledad report that there was no love lost btw her and lorenzo, her affection is more than someone that just had pity on her
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bammy(m): 11:34am On Apr 14, 2006
pls i want to know more about this rejuvenated soap pls thanks
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2006
I think I can help you out
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Carissa: 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2006
GUYS I'M NEW HERE SO YOU GUYS GOTTA FILL ME IN
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by EJaja(m): 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2006
Hi forumite

it has taken most of us centuries to find Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' i think the best thing for us all to do is to deligate those fans of this soap based in Lagos to go to the telvieion house airing this soap to give us a full copy of the soap on vcd or VHS.
what do u guys think
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Carissa: 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2006
cos i'm new here does not mean i do not watch it dumdum grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jedi1: 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2006
Hey, you all, cheesy it all nice to know that it ended as comedy. Nothing will be as unfair as Diego not getting married to Paloma. Well if Fabian actually died, it suits him right. grin Pls, can someone tell AIT to stop. I enjoy the suspense though but not repeating old episodes. they can delay by showing some of the previous days episode and at least something to discuss here on this nice Forum.

Take Care all, And Happy Easter! have a wonderful weekend too. grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mowaz(m): 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2006
fabien is going 2 die so he can,t frustrate diego nor paloma smiley
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mowaz(m): 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2006
hey jed-i 2 get di info of da final episode or any episode frm beginin 2 nd go  to       cuandoseasmia.cjb.net/synopsis.htm this synopsis and all brackets are cumpulsory
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2006
Do we need all these again?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by timunoma: 6:29am On Apr 15, 2006
why on earth did thier father choose that the will be read on soledad's birthday, there must be something between them, i think poloma is lorenzos real and only daughter maybe the others where adopted. shocked shocked shocked embarassed
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 10:21am On Apr 15, 2006
No No No, Paloma isn't Lorenzo's daughter. The others were not also adopted but the real fact is Lorenzo likes Soledad and that's all!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jazzmine: 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2006
please, i have been following this programme on ait, but lost followership when i came down to enugu. pls, can you send the episodes from march 10 to date to my e-mail adress: it is jeffs_opinion@yahoo.com.

jazzmine smiley
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jedi1: 2:05pm On Apr 15, 2006
Hey mowaz, thanks for the info, got to the site ok but could not locate the last episodes but could you paste the exact webpage so I can get there easily. I ll appreciate if you can do that for me.

thanks alot.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jedi1: 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2006
Hey, guys shocked Here is the last Story I hope you ll be patient to read it all. We still have about 20 more episodes to see. Have Fun! grin

Finale

The episode picks up at the scene with Fabian holding Diego at gunpoint, everyone gathered in the room, with things pretty much at a draw; and Fabian delivering his soliloquy, admitting that his one fear in life is that of being forgotten, consigned to oblivion, He's gone too far, and can't be talked into giving himself up; for Fabian it's all or nothing. Then just as he's about to shoot Diego, his cell phone rings, It's Barbara calling from jail, telling him to be careful and not put himself in harm’s way because she's pregnant – It was a wonderful moment, to see Fabian momentarily vulnerable and happy at the news he’s finally going to have a child…but the momentary vulnerability was enough to put him off his guard just long enough so that Diego could make a grab for the gun. Struggling for the gun between the two of them, while holding onto each other, the gun goes off, and finally it's Fabian who falls to the floor (still strewn with coffee beans), bleeding, struggling to say something about Barbara and his son, "mi heredero," before dying there on the floor, with Diego right next to him, distraught, crying, yelling, wondering why this had to happen.

By the way, the music throughout this scene is extremely good. I'd like to congratulate the composer who did the incidental/background music for the entire novela, as it's been some of the best I've heard on television.

Paloma shakily picks up the cell phone that has fallen to the floor, as Barbara is still on the other end of the line screaming - Paloma has to give her the news that Fabian is dead. After awhile, Paloma has to gently rouse Diego to lead him away from where he’s been on the floor beside Fabian's body, and finally only Juan Francisco is left by himself with Fabian, holding him as he cries his anguish and then closes Fabian’s eyes with his hand and gives his blessing and a kiss,

October – The Harvest Begins
Juan Francisco and Diego are in the office at Casa Blanca. The Cafetalero no longer exists, but Diego, on the phone, has just made Casa Blanca’s first sale,

We see Barbara looking around her place before leaving, (she no longer has Fabian's place as men have come to impound it)…

Angela visits Bernardo in prison; she refers to him as “hijo,” and Bernardo bitterly responds: “Hijo? How beautiful that word sounds in your mouth, ” He won't even taste the sandwiches his mother brought: “I can't and I don't even want to be near you - forgive me for hating you so much”, It looks like Angela has lost both of her sons.

Barbara now wants nothing to do with the Sanchez Serranos. She visits Fabian's grave, saying she has nothing now, and will seek out her parents – the irony of now being pregnant, with nothing, when if they had had a son in the first place, they would have avoided all this, that has happened, Barbara goes to her parents' place; her dad doesn't even want to talk to her, and will barely acknowledge her since she had disowned them, but her mother loves her. Barbara tells her she's pregnant and needs a place to stay - mama takes her in,

Marcia is again on the cell phone, talking to her parents, saying not to worry, that she’s learned to put those notions of vengeance behind her, as now “I have more important things to do. I now know what love is, and know that it begins with love of oneself.” I’m not sure, but it looks like Marcia’s back at that church, working with people she turned to before.

Marta is at the Coffee Council office on the phone – Mariano hurries in, flustered, yelling, somewhat rushed and absorbed in coffee concerns. He wonders why on earth Marta’s dressed the way she is, when Avellanedo on the phone reminds Marianito that the wedding is today. He looks depressed, but all the same will go to the wedding with Marta, Then we see Marianito in a reverie by himself in the office – he picks up a can of coffee, and simply says "Gracias, Paloma, gracias por todo y gracias por tanto - yo te voy a querer siempre…” It was quite touching, a beautiful moment…

Diego’s off to the wedding, but Juan Francisco pauses before leaving the office. He takes some framed photos out of his desk, and first looks at a photo of Fabian, and wishes things had been different, that he would have given his life for it to be so. Then he looks at the portrait of Bernardo – he’s proud of him, hopes he will one day be at his side to start again, and that Juan Francisco will have the chance to truly get to know him, It’s a lovely moment, And then Juan Francisco thinks of his father Lorenzo: “where are you when I need you most? “But Margarita comes in to accompany him the wedding, and they leave the office holding hands,

Casa Blanca’s courtyard being prepared…Soledad, true to her nature, fears something will go wrong, Then Paloma comes down the stairs in her wedding dress - absolutely gorgeous as expected, and even more so as she smiles and almost laughs from happiness. The church is packed, a mariachi band plays Ave Maria, Gian Carlo walks Paloma down the aisle, In this moment, Diego and Paloma make such an attractive and happy pair, Everyone is there and looks exceedingly happy (except Mariano, poor boy, who looks rather sad; and Soledad, though happy, has tears in her eyes). When it’s time to exchange vows, the priest first says Elena Olivares, but then says Paloma, The vows were beautiful, and not just a plain, “si, acepto,” but with many words of love and por toda la vida. The congregation applauds as Diego kisses the bride. There are more shots of all the familiar faces at the wedding, and as Diego and Paloma walk out the church, they exchange a much more sensuous kiss outside on the steps…

Afterwards, Paloma and Leanor are upstairs together, as Paloma makes some quick adjustments before going down to the courtyard. Soledad comes in, and hands Paloma a letter that had arrived earlier from the doctor who treated her when she passed out in the street, presumably the letter contains the results of medical tests and analysis done when she was in the hospital…

People are gathering at the wedding reception; Diego, Aurelio and Jeremy drink a toast together, and mention that they miss Juancho, though his sentence will probably be reduced.

Avellaneda and Giancarlo get into a nice little discussion, in which they talk about the valor and strength of the people of Mexico: “We raise ourselves from whatever failure, whatever tragedy, to start again.” Rather nice, given this has been one of the themes of the novela as of late.

Diana and Daniela catch up with their brother Diego, and he's still impatiently waiting for Paloma to join the party. Everyone applauds when she finally descends the stairs, and the band starts playing. There is another kiss, of course, he says she’s preciosa , and she says “we both are…” And then she whispers in Diego’s ear – his excited response is “What?? Are you sure?” Daniela calls for the attention of the crowd so that Diego may share that it is the happiest day of his life, that the great love of his life, and the only woman he has ever loved, has married him, and on top of that she just gave him the news that they’re going to have a child! At that news, even Doña Ines is up on a chair applauding and elated. And then Juancho shows up! Looks like his sentence had been reduced, and he’s able to properly congratulate Paloma and Diego and join in the festivities. Speaking of which, the dancing begins with Diego and Paloma, and as the party goes on, all end up dancing…

Seven Years Later,

Diego is walking in the fields calling out "Paloma!" An adorable little girl is crouched there in the field… “Hija, your mother's waiting for us!” Diego looks in her basket, checking out the coffee beans his little recolectora “Palomita” has gathered before heading back to the house with her. Back in the house, Paloma is calling for Aurelio, only to have his son answer… “No, your father,” she replies. She and Aurelio talk coffee business, about Juan Francisco, and about Martita, who at that moment shows up,

Dr. Avellaneda, Ines, and Juan Francisco are talking as they walk through Casa Blanca’s fields together, “After all this time, Casablanca is flourishing. We’re finally where Lorenzo wanted. Finally, the land flourishes… and have you seen all my grandchildren?” And then Margarita shows up to join Juan Francisco, giving him a kiss. A rather cute, knowing look is exchanged by Avellaneda and Ines – everything really is flourishing…

Back in the kitchen, Marta and Paloma are chatting: “All is going well…Mariano? I don't know if he will show up today, you know how he’s always so busy, " "Ven aca!" It looks like the place is suddenly invaded by children, and Diego shows up as well. It was quite a cacophony, as one naturally expects with so many exuberant children. I wasn’t even sure which kids were whose, but we were given some humorous clues – I think it was Diana’s and Jeremy’s little boy who was crying for his Mama…And Fabian’s son was there too. I’m pretty sure I saw Daniela’s and Harold’s son. And Ricardito (child of Miguel and Berenice, adopted by Diego and Paloma, I believe, after Berenice died) was sprawled out on a bench, asleep – I think Paloma made the comment to Marta that he seems to sleep all the time – too funny! In another room, little Dieguito and Soledad are watching their novela together, but he turns to Soledad to say “I like the novela that you told to me better” and asks her to tell it again.

-“It doesn’t have a title yet, but it’s the story of a girl and her mother, who collected coffee…and her name was Paloma…”

-“Like my mother?”

-“Yes, like your mother. And how one day she found her principe azul, and his name was Diego…”

-“Like my father?”

-“Yes, just like your father, and….”

And Paloma smiles from the doorway, seeing this scene…

And the courtyard at Casa Blanca is shown all prepared for a banquet, with family and friends all seating themselves at the table, such a happy, loving atmosphere (and a slightly older Jeremy is looking really cute with glasses), many loving people, And Mariano does show up, though a little late. Paloma hugs him, happy to see him, and says there’ll be time for the two of them to talk later, as Diego welcomes him too. Paloma wants to propose a toast and it’s four cheers por Casa Blanca!!! There are last glances of the gathering, all the happy couples, and then a kiss between Paloma and Diego…

FIN
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by lookchin(f): 3:02pm On Apr 15, 2006
cry Poor Diego is going to jail because of Fabian. He can't marry to Paloma yet. He told Paloma that he doesn't love her anymore. It's so sad. I don't want to see it til they will be together again.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jedi1: 4:03pm On Apr 15, 2006
hey l[b]ookchin[/b], Diego isnt going to jail! Who told you that?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mowaz(m): 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2006
hi jed-i i,m in a really happy mood because of wot will happen did u see that berenice died i was shocked shocked but yet again im happy cheesy cheesy grin grin smiley smiley
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by lookchin(f): 7:09am On Apr 16, 2006
To Jed-i
I used to read the story. But if i got mistake, Im so sorry to everyone.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by aderaskeey(m): 11:13am On Apr 16, 2006
The law of diminishing returns has set in for the company that airs this soap opera. The week that just ended exposed them as showing ONLY ONE EPISODE instead of FIVE from monday to friday. That one episode was split into TWO and spiced with partial repeats of old episodes and was repeated THRICE during the week ended Friday 14th of April 2006. That is Episode 130 split into TWO and repeated thrice during the week

May be in the new week, they will perform similar magic with episode 131, the next few weeks will however expose them for who they truly are: typical Nigerian conmen.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mowaz(m): 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2006
i checked da official website of when your mine and i saw that there ar 238 episodes how is it 20 episodes remainin while were on episode131
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by gbadex1(m): 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2006
you people really have a problem grin grin grin!!!!

ok, ok let me outline a solution to this "diego and parloma" disease:

1.destroy or damage your tv- just do anything, get a hammer and smash your tv to pieces.

2. pray in the night PHCN/NEPA takes light. inshort deliberately forget to pay your bills, and let em cut your light

3. go to church and pray or something.

4. if you can't do solution No.1, then i suggest you switch your tv to NTA as soon as it is 9 'o' clock to watch the boring as f*ck news in replacement to the "diego and parloma" show.

5. if that still ain't attainable, then go into ya rooms and start watching teletubbies or something. or Barney the Stupid Dinosaur.

6.if you can't still do all this, man, just sign yourself in the register of YABA PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL as patient in need of intensive psycho treatment. don't worry, staying among fellow mad people will take your mind off "diego and parloma".
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mowaz(m): 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2006
i can do non of di above and by di way sorry 4 saying dis its just a correction its not parloma its paloma wink
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mowaz(m): 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2006
angry i hope ait ar not upto dat their bullshit if dey do dat i will personaly go to ait and giv dem a slap dat is more dan di slap dat his wifey will giv him if he cheats on her grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mowaz(m): 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2006
this ait devils they did not show it 2day becos of 1 stupid movie by di way if ait were good dey would not repeat , cancel or even hav commercial breaks but unfortunately ait are not dat kind of pple angry angry angry
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bruna: 6:46am On Apr 18, 2006
Can somebody please tell me where to find "When you are mine". i love this soap opera and i really wanted to watch it again because i haven`t watched all the episodes
Please somebody tell me where i can find it
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 10:17am On Apr 18, 2006
Hey Friends, how was the Easter Period? kool i guess
Well through the script i read, i felt for Barbara that she lost her husy and Angela
Well, its been a nice soap
Luv u allll
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 10:19am On Apr 18, 2006
AIT messed up yesterday.
Hop they will show two episodes today
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 10:38am On Apr 18, 2006
@ Bruna, u can only read the storl line and not watch
go to www.novelahitz.com
when u get to the site, by the lefthand side, u will see all the telenovelas, search for "cuando seas mia"
click on it, it will bring the short story about the soap, the pix of Paloma & Diego ,
then u click on more button

When u get there, u can only read episode 1-171, then the finale summary
Happy viewing
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 10:45am On Apr 18, 2006
No matter what, I think AIT will keep on fumbling.
so, I won't give myself unnecessary stress because we all knew what will finally happen.
Happy viewing.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 10:47am On Apr 18, 2006
yes even if we all know at least we would like to see the actions.
does anyone know were i can get the full episode on dvd or vcd.
i would not mind buying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.