Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,804 members, 7,844,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (338449 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by tox(f): 10:50am On May 03, 2006
sorry no be my fault na u cos am cool huuh grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Modups1(f): 11:33am On May 03, 2006
this story is getting pretty intense my people.
wat is up wit these women? r they all crazy or wat?
matilda: she has turned into a gun wielding nut trying to kill jeremy out of jealousy. na God save mariano oh! shocked
[b]anthonia: 4 a psychologist, she is really crazy trying to force diego 2 make luv 2 her (shame) tongue
soledad:[/b] keeping dat stupid secret dat is making her daughter fight wit her
barbara: lying dat she is pregnant now she doesn't want fabian 2 follow her to houston 4 check up coz there aint no baby undecided
berenice: the tramp of d show, has slept wit almost all d young guys on d show except her hubby, now her crook of a father no wan pay d money he is owing diego tongue angry
paloma: our herioine is in a love and hate relationship wit diego, stringing mariano along and has fallen out wit her mum cos of d SECRET!!! undecided cry

need i go on
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 1:33pm On May 03, 2006
Ya, Yesterday's episode was really superb, for once Diego was not being an Idiot. To think Innes admits starting to like Harold, that was really wonderful.

Juan Francisco really gave it to Angela yesterday, I luv that. and Migule wallowing in his stupidity, disgusting!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ioday(f): 2:46pm On May 03, 2006
Did anybody saw Marianno running for his dear life yesterday?
I never knew the solemn looking guy like him can run as fast as that cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

ANd dont forget Aurelio people. He is baring his soul to Paloma for what? He should simply go to Diego (which he'll still do) and spit it out

@Ghinika
You are right new forumites shoulf desist from pasting the whole 1-170 episodes on this page again its been posted for uncountable times.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 4:51pm On May 03, 2006
My God, Matilda really bleeped me up yesternight. He should have aimed that fucking coward called Mariano at least Diego can have a kind of good relationship with his girl Paloma.

Barbara: never could have imagined how she was looking at Fabian yesterday.

Angela: at least she has something to start worrying about now but not Paloma,

Ines and Daniela: What a good picture of a good Grandmother and her grandchild

Berenice: Haha, Dont know what to say about her

Fabian: Being the dummy this time until yesterday

Diego: Why don't you give Antonia what she wants and forget about the whole sh!t going on!!!

My God, these people no go kill person!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 4:57pm On May 03, 2006
My God, Matilda really bleeped me up yesternight. He should have aimed that fucking coward called Mariano at least Diego can have a kind of good relationship with his girl Paloma.

Diego: Why don't you give Antonia what she wants and forget about the whole sh!t going on!!!

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 5:00pm On May 03, 2006
My God, Matilda really bleeped me up yesternight. She should have aimed that fucking coward called Mariano at least Diego can have a kind of good relationship with his girl Paloma.

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 5:02pm On May 03, 2006
Sorry for posting thrice, Never knew my reply had been posted!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 5:06pm On May 03, 2006
lord of spike, howdy?
If Diego dance to Anthonio's tune, doyou think it 'll be easy for him to get rid of her again? NO because she's a desperado.

I can also see you hate Mariano with a passion. Don't blame the poor guy, na love cause am.

Matilda too-a desperado. She's ready to kill Jeremy in order to render him useless to anybody.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by zito: 5:49pm On May 03, 2006
so wat is the big secret miss solidad is gonna tell everyone?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 5:59pm On May 03, 2006
Watch it on AIT today then tell me tomorrow. cheesy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 6:55pm On May 03, 2006
Yeah Matilde is really crazy, and the psycho psychologist Antonia finally got what she deserved,

I wouldnt hav minded Mariano being killed tho, hes too nice gets on my nerves!!!!!
Well we should all expect a death real soon anyway, Berenice!!!!!!!!! RIP!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 8:31pm On May 03, 2006
Dojo:

lord of spike, howdy?
If Diego dance to Anthonio's tune, doyou think it 'll be easy for him to get rid of her again? NO because she's a desperado.

I can also see you hate Mariano with a passion. Don't blame the poor guy, na love cause am.

Matilda too-a desperado. She's ready to kill Jeremy in order to render him useless to anybody.

That name (Antonia) sounds like that of a DESPERADO! ANTHONIO Banderas!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 8:32pm On May 03, 2006
grin grin grin That is very funny abi!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 8:37pm On May 03, 2006
OMG, Sincerely, I made a mistake in writing Anthonio instead of Anthonia. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 8:49am On May 04, 2006
For a woman who holds her husband memory in such a high esteem and who loves her family very well, Innes really disaapointed yesterday. I don't like the way she talked to Paloma. I think she should thinking about the psychological effect of confirming that Paloma is a Sanches Serrano will have on Diego (knowing that he is in luv and has been making love to his Aunt) and not acknowledging Paloma as a Sanches Serrano. It is really very selfish of her. Though trust Paloma, she gave it back to her in exactly the same way she recieves.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jacquerow: 9:12am On May 04, 2006
This is Jacque, am from Kenya am so happy for u guyz of Nigeria! keep on updating us we are a bit behind. We love Nigeria I love ua demn movies. Now Cuando sea mia is driving me crazy, ooooh my sweet Paloma, infact that how we call it "Paloma".
last weekend we stopped at when Paloma was running to the Airport to see Diego b4 he went 4 a trip ad concidentaly Diego went to check on her at the Office then Diego saw her ad that stupid Mariano comforting her with a hug, so what next? I can't cool shocked wait for the weekend 4 God's sake?
What killed Barnice?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Modups1(f): 9:32am On May 04, 2006
yesterdays episode was really hilarious, 4 those who missed it this is a recap.

mariano and diego decked each other after anthonia & palomo did their own na wa oh! all this after d revelation dat antonia & mariano plotted against dem and mariano thought diego tried to shoot him dat night in d coffee fields.
wat even made it more funny was d way paloma left dem rolling on d grass like little boyz. grin  cheesy wink grin

anthonia is really crazy, she still tried to scatter diego & paloma even after he practically threw her outta d hacienda.

angela wanted to die yesterday after she found evidence dat her hubby could b cheating on her.

barbara is still trying to stop fabian & angela from accompanying her 2 houston.

marcia did not have d courage 2 kill herself after dat fone call to fabian, she only suceeded in making a fool of herself as usual. tongue

inez is one lady i have respect 4, she actually travelled to d hacienda to listen to soledad. i can understand her talking to paloma first to clear any issues dat might arise from the SECRET. she has really shown courage and maturity in dis matter, if na naija woman she and her family wuld have "MIXED"  & brushed paloma & soledad dat day d will was read wink

finally aurelio told diego dat he had slept wit berenice and d baby culd b his.  tongue embarassed shocked
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by foxy: 9:42am On May 04, 2006
u guys d sstory is getting more interesting. i like wat paloma did to anthonia. aurielo is confessing to diego. i cant wait to see bernice out of diego's life
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by amodu(m): 10:09am On May 04, 2006
I love where this story is heading to is realy exciting.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by cassidy(f): 10:37am On May 04, 2006
i hope we finali hia d secret today
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by domentrus(m): 12:21pm On May 04, 2006
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley, am so happy to see that this forum has really grown more than wot any one could imagine,some of the founding members like spikelord are still keeping it real and i wonder why all others like my self have been all this while.
You guys are great and enjoy the good work u are doing n stay out of trouble most especially on this forum.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by haleemat(f): 1:07pm On May 04, 2006
i enjoyed yesterday episode it is very very interesting pls visit this site www.novelahitz.com and you will be updated from episode 1 to 238 thaks to maidred for sharing the site with us if it were to be some people they will not bye for now grin shocked
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 1:12pm On May 04, 2006
Haleemat.
Welcome to nairaland.
But u should know that we all here know the site already.
Anyways thx
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 1:30pm On May 04, 2006
We are getting close to the big secret Soledad's been hiding from us all these days. Anyway, can't wait to see what Ines will do after listening to her
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 2:03pm On May 04, 2006
We are getting close to the big secret Soledad's been hiding from us all these days. Anyway, can't wait to see what Ines will do after listening to her. What will Diego do about Paloma and vice versa Let's wait and see .
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 2:18pm On May 04, 2006
My God, Paloma is pissing me off, Why can't she just cool down and think things over and over again! Mariano knew it wasn't Diego who shot the gun that night. He was just trying to turn the whole thing against Diego
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by gentleone(f): 3:18pm On May 04, 2006
@spikelord, Mariano did not see who shot at him o, can't you see he ran for his dear life?
was funny watching them fight each other and paloma just walking away grin
@ginikha, i agree wit u, Ines shouldn't have talked to Paloma like that, trust Paloma sha, she gave it back to her word for word wink
can't wait to watch today's episode smiley
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Toluwalase(f): 3:58pm On May 04, 2006
The aspect I enjoyed most during yesterday's episode was where Paloma dealt with the stupid Anthonia and where Diego also dealt with the lovestuck Mariano. Anybody coming btw Diego & Paloma should be prepared for real trouble. I also commend Aurelio's courage for confessing at last. What a big relief it would be on his conscience!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 4:10pm On May 04, 2006
Mariano got what he wanted @ last
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Toluwalase(f): 4:48pm On May 04, 2006
But wait o, why should Diego be furious that Aurielo 'took care' of Berenice for him. If he is not 'eating' her, then somebody should!!!!!

Men will always be men. A man wont want another man near his wife even if he hasnt touched her for months!!!! wink wink
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 4:53pm On May 04, 2006
In this case, Diego has every reason to be furious! Have u forgotten what he went through on Diana's wedding day?

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.