Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,592 members, 7,827,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (338037 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by okolonji30(m): 2:47pm On May 11, 2006
please who in gods name has the full episode of paloma and diego.i'm practicall new here and i must say that its a nice place to be.plz anyone someone help me out,thnks. smiley
okolonjister@gmail.com
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by sumbo(f): 4:35pm On May 11, 2006
@okolonjo, hi, welcome to the forum, i bet you will have a nice time because have always had one.
i dont think anyone will want to start that again go bact to previous post you will see enough jist in fact more than the producers script.
once again welcome. wink
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by dammybee(f): 4:49pm On May 11, 2006
@Okolonjo, welcome to the forum, but you need to go back you will realy enjoy your self just be patient, you will soon be updated cool cool
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 6:17pm On May 11, 2006
this week's episodes are just so thrilling.i am so happy that now everything is out in the open.goodbye berenice.we'll miss u
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jedi1: 6:32pm On May 11, 2006
Yeah, I must confess that I have really enjoyed this weeks episodes. Migual the parasite, and the she cat were busted together. Well, lets see if they would be caught together.

I just hope Diego, will continue with a brilliant line of reasoning and not loose it later. My, God does anybody know the implication of the pests discovered at the coffe fields. That whole place is will go down!

Why, is Fabian so annoying, and very selfish. Well, Diego just discovered that he had been a fool, I think Fabian would also discover in the future that he had been a fool!

I really, feel for Paloma, She once lost a baby going to London to look for Diego, Would Diego go search for her if she accepts to go with that Obdurate Marriano? Imagine him publishing Paloma instead of coffee!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by babadee(m): 6:56pm On May 11, 2006
Holy Mother, just came across this site and i didnt know that so much peeps love csm as much as i do.
glad that bernice and that sucker miquel are gonna be busted today. to bad he(miquel) messed up cassa blanca before he left
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by babadee(m): 7:06pm On May 11, 2006
grin
Just read that Bernice dies and Diego marries,
stay tuned!!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 10:16pm On May 11, 2006
So sad I have no one to share the piece of the action with!Check out the kind of beating Berenice and Miguel received from Diana and Diego!

Couldn't believe Miguel could ever think of fighting someone like Diego
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Zizi(f): 8:04am On May 12, 2006
My brother, the beating was sooooooooooooooooo sweet. And to think that the idiot could not even raise one small hand to fight back. I can't understand why Berenice is so bent on taking that parasite along. It would surely be a set back for her. Anyway let's keep watching!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Modups1(f): 8:07am On May 12, 2006
yesterdays episode was really hilarious, the sanchez serrano family must b d most scandalous family in mexico (soap wise dat is).
wat even made me laugh was d way miguel removed his jacket in preparation 2 fight wit diego, d decking he got he no go forget. diane did not let me down either as she gave berenice a good dose of brushing ha ha ha, i'm loving dis soap more and more.  cheesy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by DOYI: 8:43am On May 12, 2006
wow,wow,wow,! yesterday's episode was , am still looking for the word to describe it.
as for berenice, she deserves miguel, they are both of the same species, shes just the female version of him, except that shes got brains which he doesn't.
i can sense the end is close, we sure will miss this soap when it ends!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by 27emmy(m): 9:11am On May 12, 2006
Babie,
GOODDAY TO U,HOW HAS BEEN YOUR DAY.SINCE YESTERNIGHT,I WAS GOING THRUOGH PEOPLES PROFILE AND POST PASTE BY EACH PERSON,TO MY GREAT SUPRISE I FOUND YOUR POST ,COMMENT, TOPIC AND ADVICE,SO WONDERFUL.I WISH TO MEET YOU IN PERSON OR U CAN PLEASE MAIL ME ON, bigolu2001@yahoo.com.
Thanks,
Emmanuel.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by domentrus(m): 9:18am On May 12, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, i thougth i was going to miss out of yesternigth show cos i was i Lagos i am suppose to get back home (ogun state) before i could watch it. When i finally watch the episode, i said to myself that, i would be very upset with myself for not watching it.

I have been waiting to see Miguel humiliated publicly cos he`s so proud n selfish, can u just imagine after the clash with Diego and he does not want to follow Berenice but all cos he had that Berenice father ran away with huge money. He was once again committed.

He`s just a pure golddigger

I pity them for their end especially Berenice who is going to die soonest cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by cassidy(f): 9:36am On May 12, 2006
yesterday's episode was d bomb, grin grin grin grin miguel got what he deserved, i only wished ines was there to witness all dat happen then she would ve appreciated paloma more for bein open and straight forward.

lesson: THE TRUTH SHALL ALWAYS PREVAIL, KEEP HOPE ALIVE
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by okolonji30(m): 10:09am On May 12, 2006
yesterdays show was da bomb and i must say tha i enjoyed myself,and thanks i've gone through the other posts and i have seen some of the scripts.a big thank you to those who made this a success.
i say BRAVO to you all. cool cool cool cool
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 11:19am On May 12, 2006
Yeah it was great altho i missed the first 30 mins, i got to watch the beating to hell of Miguel and Berenice!!!!!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 12:20pm On May 12, 2006
it seems to me that Diana doesn't want Diego to have Ricardito, that's why she told him to go their grand mother's house first knowing that Rosio cannot stop Berenice from taking the baby.

I can't help but feel very sorry for Berenice yesterday!. Her love and dedication to her son was very touching. As for the Parasite - Miguel, I wish him a worst ending! Yesterday marked the begining of his many troubles. Diego would have killed him if he had discovered what the Idiot did to his Coffee Field. But it is not late because the Fool still believe he can negotiate some money out of the Sanches-Serrano.

The only person missing in Action was Ricardo (Berenice Father), I wish he was there to receive his own beating (this time maybe from his own daughter).
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Raheemah(f): 12:37pm On May 12, 2006
@sehu

do you have to post the summary again. For your information, it has been posted several
times on this forum and many forumites had warned against it. So don't try to play Mr fantastic by posting the rest of the summary.

Hope you not annoyed but I had to caution you as it is boring having to read the same thing all over again.

Love you all ,
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by dammybee(f): 1:16pm On May 12, 2006
Very fantastic to see that kind beating on Berenice and her lover (Miguel) tongue tongue tongue
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by sehu(f): 1:43pm On May 12, 2006
thanx raheema or what ever,im not annoyed OK! Also not Mr. fantastic

bye and thanks alot for correction,
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jedi1: 2:11pm On May 12, 2006
Oh my God, I dont know if you guys noticed Migual's reaction before he recieved the beating of his life. You can now imagine him advising the she cat that they run not with the baby but for their lives! i am so happy for yesterday's episode. I think I enjoyed it more to when I was expecting the secret to be let loose. i had to call firends/viewers in Portharcourt to shear the moment with!

Pls, wats is Mrs. Inez waiting for before interveining for Paloma. She should pls come to her aid soonest. I don't actually want Her to go with that He Goat to London!

I can't wait for todays episode to be aired. Have fun watching.!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by babadee(m): 2:34pm On May 12, 2006
Damn, that miquel is sure a smooth operator, even in defeat, he still doesn't forget to put on airs( i can't drive because i hurt my hands pounding Diego. what crap).
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by babadee(m): 2:35pm On May 12, 2006
Damn, that miquel is sure a smooth operator, even in defeat, he still doesn't forget to put on airs( i can't drive because i hurt my hands pounding Diego. what crap) and Bernice is a real B****.
cool
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by gentleone(f): 3:57pm On May 12, 2006
o my! did diego really beat up miguel grin good for him(miguel)
n that bitch too(berenice) grin
thanks to power holding, i didn't watch yesterday's episode and i don't think i'll watch today's either,thanks to power holding that has refused to let go of power angry
hope to read from u guys what happend
cheers and a nice weekend to u all.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 4:18pm On May 12, 2006
So glad I have people here to share my laughter and joy with! Imagine the beating of yesterday on Miguel and Berenice. I just hope Berenice don't catch up with their maid Rocio or whatever. Anxiously waiting for 7:00 pm abi !

And Mariano, he's going to Europe all alone now that Paloma's made her own decision!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Raheemah(f): 4:33pm On May 12, 2006
@Spikelord
I didn't watch yesterday's episode either. can you please update me. The jist on the epispode makes it more painful that i actually missed such a fantastic epiosde. I will try and rush home today and see if PHCN will allow me watch the repeat on MiTV.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kabby(m): 4:55pm On May 12, 2006
@Raheemah, yesterday episode was so fantastic, it was batle to finish, Berenice received very hot slap from, Diana, while her lover Miguel received uncountable blow from Diego.

Tru to rush home today so that you can grab it from MITV, if PHCN allows you.

Enjoy your weekend all forumites.

See you on Monday. cool cool cool
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 10:17pm On May 12, 2006
Yeah, Monday indeed!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 10:18pm On May 12, 2006
Miguel escaped with the baby this time around!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 11:04am On May 13, 2006
Hey some one pls a recap of yesterdays eps (Fri) PHCN!!!!
Did Berenice meet her death? Or till the next eps?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ashley(f): 2:19pm On May 13, 2006
hey guys i beg yall, pls can anybody give me the website of the story shit
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by EJaja(m): 3:25pm On May 13, 2006
Hi form mate

it has been a while i stoped watching our 9 oclock Luv Pil the last i watched was whem mrs ines whent to met soleida.
wat has appened scince them can someone pls tell me

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.