Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (338059 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 11:10am On May 18, 2006
So wat happened in yesterdays eps
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Ndi(f): 11:44am On May 18, 2006
All you guys talking football when we are supposed to be talking about Cuando Seas Mia Take ur time o o o . If u want to talk football, you can go to the sports section Plsssssssssssss. angry
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Modups1(f): 12:01pm On May 18, 2006
ndi, we r sorry
pls dont hurt us grin grin grin grin wink wink wink

jalal pls can you go back to d previous page to find out what happened yeaterday, cheers wink
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bellebabe: 3:02pm On May 18, 2006
Hi, am new here, heard this forum was great. I hope Diego and Mariano will not fight again since they would be found drunk when Paloma and her mum came back
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ioday(f): 4:03pm On May 18, 2006
Jalal:

So what happened in yesterdays eps

what sickness are your eyes suffering from (Sorry)
Read the last page before this one tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jedi1: 7:56pm On May 18, 2006
What in God's name would Diego and his counterpart Mr sans discuss. I hope they don't get into a fight again. But pls, Why can't Mariano accept that Paloma can not love her? Well, iguess it is just a soap afterall, though a very interesting one.

I just hope the soap won't end like Berrinice as a character,, so fast! or should I say too quick.

Have fun watching today!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kikigurl(f): 8:54pm On May 18, 2006
hey thanks , modups!, for de summary of yester day's paloma , u wont believe dat i set my alarm for 11. 58 instead of 10 58 to wake me up so i'll watch it, i was so mad when de alarm rang and i woke up happy dat i was on tym only to see mariano's ugly face crying like n idiot, well i dont blame him he's in love, so finally i missed de show but thanks again to modups!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Modups1(f): 8:09am On May 19, 2006
i was so disgusted with yesterdays episiode, i sincerely hope this is not how people are in mexico. their favorite past time seems to be drinking tequila, smoking, fighting, conniving , the list is endless.

diego & mariano were just the limit, it was bad enough that they fought and trashed palomas apartment but wat really annoyed me was that through all this they were passing the tequila bottle back & forth and getting even more drunk, FOR SHAME!!! angry angry tongue tongue angry
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 8:51am On May 19, 2006
Modups,

I agree with you, yesterday's episode was really annoying. But I believe the only way Diego and Mariano can bare their minds (iron out their differences) to each other is by getting drunk and fighting it out once and for all and that was Soledad's intention. But Mariano really messed up after the whole make-up by kissing Paloma. trying to prove to her that she feels something for him. How I wish his Boss has caught him pants down!

As for the remaining two Sanches Serrano's witches, I can't help but feel sorry for them., they ought have realized by now that they are fighting a lossing battle.

But why should Innes visit Soledad this time! I hope it's for good.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 9:11am On May 19, 2006
Hey Friends, its quite a long time i participated in the discussin due to exams i've been havin ! school. Well, i think the real puddin of the soap is yet to be watched by all, I really pity Berenice, she shouldn't have died just like dat, she should have witnessed the marriage between Diego & Paloma,

So waz Ines up to diz time? I think Mariano should take heart and look 4 someone else and let Paloma and diego be,

@ Amodu, tanzx for ur care
luv u all
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Tessyme: 12:57pm On May 19, 2006
Hi, only God knows what Ines is going to tell Soledad this time. I guess she is going to plead with her to take the house. As for Mariano I understand what he is going through, but the only way out is to tell himself the truth that Paloma cannot love him and turn to Martha who is in love with him.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 7:03pm On May 19, 2006
its such a pity i missed wednesday n thursday's eps n i am sure goin 2 b missing more due 2 my exams. but can someone pls tell me did paloma slap mariano? undecided(i ope it was very hot) and if so, was it infront of diego? cool(ope so too). pls u guys should keep me informed about today's episode, i definetely wont be able 2 watch it.2 bad
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by tox(f): 8:14pm On May 19, 2006
hi guyz plz brief me wat happend i forgot it was 7,i thaught it was 9!SO I MISS AGAIN!so u guyz watz really happening cos i need to know plz oh na beg dis time oh
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by angelblaze(f): 9:21pm On May 19, 2006
WELL DIEGO AND MARIANO, GUSH. I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABOUT THEM THEY ARE JUST ONE OF A KIND CUZ I CANT SEE MY SELF GOING WEEKNEED AND GOO-GOO EYED ABOUT SOME GIEL OR BOY EVEN THOUGH I AM A GIRL BUT IT SOUNDS KIND OF WEIRD DONT YA THINK?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by safs(f): 11:33am On May 20, 2006
hi freinds its been long cheesy can anny one pls tell me wat happened yes i4got its 7 thoght it was 9 smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by safs(f): 11:43am On May 20, 2006
smileyhi modups i relied on ur statement to go to d next page 4 wat happened yes but didnt find ANYTIN anyway i meant friday palllyyy. chose u to tell mio.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by safs(f): 11:47am On May 20, 2006
spikelord plssssssss tel me wetin hapen yes and can u pls tel me where i can read about dis soap wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by tox(f): 2:17pm On May 20, 2006
me am stil wating oh grin,friday poloma weti happen
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Ndi(f): 3:25pm On May 20, 2006
[quote][/quote]

me am stil wating oh ,friday poloma weti happen

No thanks to PWHCN (Power withholding company of Nigeria.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kikigurl(f): 10:48pm On May 20, 2006
ook ndi' , saf' and tox' i am happy to be de one wit de gist , after diego and sans got demselves drunk wit de usual drink and fought for a long tym anfter wich dey both fell asleep in paloma's apartment with evrywhere in scattered, de next mornin at de office paloma was very furious with sans for kissing her last nyt and worst of all cuz she didnt react immediately after de kiss, fabian is still working on blacmailing paloma and diego with some fictitious exploitations and all dat den he later called paloma to ask her for de last tym if she was ready to give him the hausianda, u needed to see paloma she got so furious and shouted back at him eh den she hung up but didnt give in to his treats , it didnt even bother her one bit the only thing onher mind was her date wit diego which he had already called her earlie to tell her dat it was going to be a surprise dat she'll love and she did, it was a wedding gown , u needed to see paloma on it she was very beautiful, yes and grand mother had a talk with daniella and daina about diego's weding wit paloma and as it is now its like she has agreed with de kind situation after soledad gave her de lenght of her tongue in de morning, den she made up her mind dat she didnt care anymore about the family spliting up and dat she wouls share de family assests , when wan fransisco heard it he wasnt a bit happy but well he cant change it so he told two of de remaining witches, barbara and angela , about deigos wedding wit paloma and wot it meant, dat paloma will be a new sancheserano wife, dey were so angry and de thing dat bothered barbara most was dat paloma would have a child for diego which will be de real great grand son of de sancheserano, de said dey had to act fast, meanwhile it ended at de date with paloma and diego after she had worn her wedding dress.
hope i tried , men!!! it wasnt easy tring to put dis 2geda, hope u guys like it, wink
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by femora(m): 4:21am On May 21, 2006
hello friends.,
HOW CAN I GET THE VEDIO OF THIS MOVIE ONLINE I WANT TO DOWNLOAD OR BUY THE PLS IF ANY ONE CAN DIRECT ME TO THE SITE TO BUY IT I LUV PALOMA I WANNA BUY IT AND  KEEP IT WITH ME IN MY HOUSE cry kiss lipsrsealed undecided embarassed cool cool shocked cheesy wink smiley grin cheesy angry sad shocked cool cool kiss[tt][/tt][tr][/tr][td][/td][sup][/sup][color=#550000]
[/color
[/left][center][/center]
[size=8pt][/size][list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list][left]
]
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 7:41pm On May 21, 2006
been lookinf for it too no hope up till now
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 8:13pm On May 21, 2006
Mariano got what he wanted! An immediate transfer to Madrid. I guess he is still coming back!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 8:18pm On May 21, 2006
PHCN always do what they know how to do. Withold power
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 10:25am On May 22, 2006
Hello Forumites, how are u all doin? Its been so unfortunate that the PHCN decided to hold unto their power all through last week. well, thanks to the Forumites in here. U've all been so caring,
luv u all
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 10:31am On May 22, 2006
What is wrong with AIT? They have been off AIR since Friday night.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Ndi(f): 11:50am On May 22, 2006
Thanks a lot Kikigurl for that summary, well appreciated!

Ghinikha i did not know u noticed AIT off air! Maybe the EFCC or the SSS at work, sad if so i wonder the way forward for this country angry O ma Se o! well lets keep our fingers crossed today Monday 7.00am no sign of AIT transmission when i was leaving my house for work. Make we sidon look!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ioday(f): 2:24pm On May 22, 2006
Why can't this people leave us alone. I think that they have gotten wind of the fact that some people are not even interested in what they have to say or whatever way they are conducting themselves in the house of Rep.(of Crooks) or National Assembly( of NAtional Thieves) and they decided to cut off AIT from air. If they want to discipline them, they should simple tell teh management of the TV STation to stop airing live transmisison of the shameful way our Representatives are conducting themselves.

Now our dear soap has been disturbed by the politics of this Country. Here we are discussing our own concerns jeje and they are over there discussing their term elongation and still they find a way to disrupt the only point of interest in watching TV. angry angry angry angry angry

Somebody should speak to this PHCN they have also been a stumbling block to forumites as they will not provide electricity supply for us to watch. You may not believe this but it is true. From 6.am in the morning there will be light but let it be soething aroung 6.45pm they'll take the light and immidiately they finish the soap then PHCN will decide to show us their favour. If i can get hold of the phone number of one of their boss they'll think all of Nigeria wants to rain attaaack on them angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 4:50pm On May 22, 2006
ghinikha:

What is wrong with AIT? They have been off AIR since Friday night.

Since friday night? I dont think so cos i watched the station Sat and Sun night, but at times they do go off air especially at night
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Raheemah(f): 5:11pm On May 22, 2006
From 6.am in the morning there will be light but let it be soething aroung 6.45pm they'll take the light and immidiately they finish the soap then PHCN will decide to show us their favour.

you should be happy to have power supply for such long period of time. You only miss out on when you are mine, but at least you still get to enjoy PHCN for most parts of the day. I mean, what else do you want, with the current situation of PHCN, you are still very fortunate. What do you expect me to say. I don't get to watch the programme, yet we don't get power supply to do other things. Take yesterday for instance, they took the light round 2.00pm and did not restore it before I went to bed around 2.00am.

so you are still very lucky.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jedi1: 7:48pm On May 22, 2006
Hey, How are you guys enjoying the soap. Hope todays episode would be interesting. This thing about AIT being off Air is it true? or would it be AIT portharcourt?

Have fun!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 8:05pm On May 22, 2006
No Jed-i the problem is general!

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.