Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland (1354 Views)

The Uniqueness Of Mothers. / Help Me Woo This Moniker / Who Is Afraid Of The Tpia Moniker? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland by OnyeEgo1(m): 10:54am On Sep 10, 2014
Good day online fellows of nairaland.com
Recently in a thread i was attacked as an impersonator from a moniker-sake of mine (onyeego)
So, was inspired to open this thread where everyone would have the opportunity to share the uniqueness and the inspiration behind his or her moniker.... I wud lead the way:

My names are Malachi Victor
the inspiration behind the moniker ''OnyeEgo1'' was from my sec sku days ''Army Boys Sku ojo barracks'' amongst my friends i was popular even till dis day in the university, u may wonder if i am a spend thrift, d answer is NO!, i am just naturally outspoken, i am wealthy with words i guess dats why i was nick-named Onye~Ego which means a wealthy one... Until recently when seun changed it to OnyeEgo1 during d storm to further comfirm me as no ''1''.... #NoGainSaying

share Yours
P.S>> Many who called me ''OnyeEgo1'' and even the first person who called me by this name as always been richer dan me in terms of Money but i av always been wealthy with words of Wisdom... Like i said No gainsaying..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 10, 2014
Your own better 0p, My moniker sucks sad angry cry
Re: What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland by OnyeEgo1(m): 11:26am On Sep 10, 2014
banega: My moniker sucks sad angry cry

why so 'banega' what does it mean?
Re: What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 10, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

why so 'banega' what does it mean?
Warrior, do i look like one biko?? grin grin
Re: What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland by OnyeEgo1(m): 11:33am On Sep 10, 2014
banega: Warrior, do i look like one biko?? grin grin

u don't neccesary av to look like one u may possess the attributes

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 10, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

u don't neccesary av to look like one u may possess the attributes
Mmm,. Your right •
Re: What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland by seunfavor(f): 11:51am On Sep 10, 2014
am sorry i derail d thread..., plz how can i change my moniker?
Re: What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland by OnyeEgo1(m): 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
seunfavor: am sorry i derail d thread..., plz how can i change my moniker?

i don't think u can save u open a new account
Re: What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland by Kanwulia: 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
Always happy!
Despite being around sad, and sociopathic creatures on NL! grin
Nothing gets me down!
I AVOID FAKE AND MISERABLE PEEPS! kiss

KA ANYI WULIA!!!!

HAPPINESS IS TRUTH, NOT ABOUT FAKE RELIGION!!!!! grin

Get me down. . . you cannot fit!
Cuz am happy, happy HAPPY! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tRK7ewdfIo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXAm8r4x7Ac

1 Like

Re: What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland by OnyeEgo1(m): 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
Kanwulia: Always happy!
Despite being around sad, and sociopathic creatures on NL! grin
Nothing gets me down!
I AVOID FAKE AND MISERABLE PEEPS! kiss

KA ANYI WULIA!!!!

HAPPINESS IS TRUTH, NOT ABOUT FAKE RELIGION!!!!! grin

Get me down. . . you cannot fit!
Cuz am happy, happy HAPPY! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tRK7ewdfIo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXAm8r4x7Ac

i av always wondered!...
Re: What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland by Kanwulia: 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

i av always wondered!...

Wonder no more. . .
It means LET US ENJOY LIFE!
LET US REJOICE!!!! cool
Re: What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland by Danhumprey: 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
banega: Your own better 0p, My moniker sucks sad angry cry
gringringrin

It got me confused as to your tribe. It sound like an Itshekiri/Urhobo name.wink
Re: What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
Danhumprey: gringringrin

It got me confused as to your tribe. It sound like an Itshekiri/Urhobo name.wink
Lol
Re: What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
seunfavor: am sorry i derail d thread..., plz how can i change my moniker?
Impossible •
Re: What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland by 5minsmadness: 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
Haven't we done this on another thread already? undecided
Re: What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland by temzybabe(f): 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
banega: Impossible •
Heyyyyy cheesy
Re: What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
lofty because I'm lofty
Re: What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
temzybabe: Heyyyyy cheesy
Yo shocked,. Where in God's earth have you been babes?? angry ¤
Re: What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland by OnyeEgo1(m): 1:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
5minsmadness: Haven't we done this on another thread already? undecided

link pls
Re: What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland by temzybabe(f): 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
banega: Yo shocked,. Where in God's earth have you been babes?? angry ¤
where you left me na. whats good? hows everything. . hubby and kids cheesy
Re: What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
temzybabe: where you left me na. whats good? hows everything. . hubby and kids cheesy
Lool, God is qood ;( , hubby and kids are fyn oh grin, how about yours?
Re: What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland by darisgod(m): 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
Cos sincerely darisgod ooooooooo
Re: What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
Had another moniker,unfortunately,it got wiped away by the Ebola virus that struck Nl.Opened this one in August. I was born in August, baptised in August, got married in August. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland by Evathyst(f): 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
banega: Warrior, do i look like one biko?? grin grin
d great banega, I'm honoured to have u as a follower. Although I no knw whr u take jam my post talk less of deciding to follow me. Bt whichever way, U'r one of d ladies whom I get inspiration from on Nairaland.

Make I mention d rest pple name? tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland by Mention(m): 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
I don't know.. It was just an experiment.. Was trying some weird monikers and this one worked..
So each time a NLder use the word "Mention" he z actually drawing my attention to his post!
Re: What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
Evathyst: d great banega, I'm honoured to have u as a follower. Although I no knw whr u take jam my post talk less of deciding to follow me. Bt whichever way, U'r one of d ladies whom I get inspiration from on Nairaland.

Make I mention d rest pple name? tongue
Wow,. shocked, what a humble and haute lady,. I'm also super honoured to have you as a friend and a follower on nairaland,. thank you, so much for the kind words,. I really appreciate!!! I cannot even find the words to express my gratitude,. For the most part; I do the thing which my own nature prompts me to do. It is embarrassing to earn so much respect and love for it tongue..
Re: What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland by OnyeEgo1(m): 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
banega: Wow,. shocked, what a humble and haute lady,. I'm also super honoured to have you as a friend and a follower on nairaland,. thank you, so much for the kind words,. I really appreciate!!! I cannot even find the words to express my gratitude,. For the most part; I do the thing which my own nature prompts me to do. It is embarrassing to earn so much respect and love for it tongue..

hmmmm, so priviledge to meet a ''WARRIOR'' indeed.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland by onyeego(m): 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
OnyeEgo1: Good day online fellows of nairaland.com
Recently in a thread i was attacked as an impersonator from a moniker-sake of mine (onyeego)
So, was inspired to open this thread where everyone would have the opportunity to share the uniqueness and the inspiration behind his or her moniker.... I wud lead the way:

My names are Malachi Victor
the inspiration behind the moniker ''OnyeEgo1'' was from my sec sku days ''Army Boys Sku ojo barracks'' amongst my friends i was popular even till dis day in the university, u may wonder if i am a spend thrift, d answer is NO!, i am just naturally outspoken, i am wealthy with words i guess dats why i was nick-named Onye~Ego which means a wealthy one... Until recently when seun changed it to OnyeEgo1 during d storm to further comfirm me as no ''1''.... #NoGainSaying

share Yours
P.S>> Many who called me ''OnyeEgo1'' and even the first person who called me by this name as always been richer dan me in terms of Money but i av always been wealthy with words of Wisdom... Like i said No gainsaying..
We can be friends if you change ur moniker, Onye ego is taken.
The Confusion you created in Religion section is still hunting me till 2020!........... Some peeps even said we are d same person. If we share d same moniker, when you fumble, I fumble when you are bashed I am bashed equally. It's not fair that I should share your burden.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland by OnyeEgo1(m): 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
onyeego:
The Confusion you created in Religion section is still hunting me till 2020!........... Some peeps even said we are d same person. If we share d same moniker, when you fumble, I fumble when you are bashed I am bashed equally. It's not fair that I should share your burden.

i pay for my bills if u wanna change urs go ahead ofcus wetin concern me.... I never posted anything in religion section point of correction sir
Re: What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland by OnyeEgo1(m): 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
onyeego:

moreover, u havent shared the inspiration behind ur moniker for clarification
Re: What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland by seunfavor(f): 11:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

i don't think u can save u open a new account
Aiit.... Thankz
Re: What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland by 5minsmadness: 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Late Ooni Of Ife Son's White Wedding In London / A Nice Gift For Ur Spouse This Festive Period. Its Our Promo Season. Get Urs Now / Paga Staff Slay Queen Snatches Married Man While Child Dies In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.