Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,901 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

When Can A Child Be Independent? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Can A Child Be Independent? (2547 Views)

How Much Can Mother's Love For Her Child Be Compared? (pic) / How Else Can A Child Be Punished If Not By Flogging / Should A Primary Child Be In A Boarding School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Can A Child Be Independent? by jashar(f): 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

You mean even before that he can't be independent?

Nope.
Re: When Can A Child Be Independent? by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
jashar:

Nope.

What about if he is well to do and he's working..has a fiance..but don't have the money to get a house?

Is he still independent?
Re: When Can A Child Be Independent? by jashar(f): 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

What about if he is well to do and he's working..has a fiance..but don't have the money to get a house?

Is he still independent?

Lolzzz define well to do if he can't afford a house? smiley

My dear, till he moves out of his parents house, he's still subject to their rules et al.
Imagine if he and popsy quarrel one day, the popsy fit throw his things out and tell the gateman not to let him in. smiley

My point is as long as your parents still cater for you especially financially, let me borrow oyibo phrase,' you their b.itch '.
grin

Hope you gerrit?
Re: When Can A Child Be Independent? by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
jashar:

Lolzzz define well to do if he can't afford a house? smiley

My dear, till he moves out of his parents house, he's still subject to their rules et al.
Imagine if he and popsy quarrel one day, the popsy fit throw his things out and tell the gateman not to let him in. smiley

My point is as long as your parents still cater for you especially financially, let me borrow oyibo phrase,' you their b.itch '.
grin

Hope you gerrit?

Hehehe.. cheesy

I get your point..

Lemme give you another situation..

What of if you don't stay around..but then you're on an assignment in that state where your parents live and you decide to stay with them for the duration..
Will you still be subject to their rules?
Re: When Can A Child Be Independent? by jashar(f): 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Hehehe.. cheesy

I get your point..

Lemme give you another situation..

What of if you don't stay around..but then you're on an assignment in that state where your parents live and you decide to stay with them for the duration..
Will you still be subject to their rules?

as long as you domicile under their roof, you're still subject to them. Whether or not it's a brief or extended stay.
If you like be married with shiidren and go for a visit, you still obey their rules in their house.

It's part of respect and honour they get for being parents. smiley
Re: When Can A Child Be Independent? by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
jashar:

as long as you domicile under their roof, you're still subject to them. Whether or not it's a brief or extended stay.
If you like be married with shiidren and go for a visit, you still obey their rules in their house.

It's part of respect and honour they get for being parents. smiley

Nice.. I understand..

Seem you're a parent yourself
Re: When Can A Child Be Independent? by jashar(f): 5:30am On Mar 11, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Nice.. I understand..

Seem you're a parent yourself

Not yet. smiley
Re: When Can A Child Be Independent? by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:12am On Mar 11, 2016
jashar:

Not yet. smiley

Which stage of life are you right now?
Re: When Can A Child Be Independent? by jashar(f): 12:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Which stage of life are you right now?

Hehehe.... biko, list out the stage options grin

1 Like

Re: When Can A Child Be Independent? by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
jashar:

Hehehe.... biko, list out the stage options grin

lol.. cheesy

Should we continue here or switch it offline?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Women Prefer Male Doctors During Antenatal? / The Warri Beer Parlor**(who You Help?)**Come In Anytime!!! / Ordeal Of A Nigerian Prostitute In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.