Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,278 members, 7,839,382 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Pros And Cons Of Sleeping With A Married Man - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pros And Cons Of Sleeping With A Married Man (3451 Views)

Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? / 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Pros And Cons Of Sleeping With A Married Man by Kanwulia: 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
esteltiarra: .

Kanwulia you make me laugh so hard whenever l visit the family section, most of your post make sense die, have you ever consider doing comedy as a part time job............ tongue

Some of us are on NL as entertainers for free. If I make money out of being funny, it is no longer a gift!
Besides, I already have the job I loooooooove!
Not an ITALIAN JOB o! wink
Re: Pros And Cons Of Sleeping With A Married Man by esteltiarra: 8:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
Kanwulia:

Some of us are on NL as entertainers for free. If I make money out of being funny, it is no longer a gift!
Besides, I already have the job I loooooooove!
Not an ITALIAN JOB o! wink

Kanwulia, kanwulia..........chai, you have mouth ooooooo........ cheesy
Re: Pros And Cons Of Sleeping With A Married Man by hermesprogidy(m): 10:49am On Sep 17, 2014
onye ala grin grin grin
Kanwulia:

What makes you think I am interested in getting married to a PSYCHOTIC, DIVORCED or WIDOWED Nigerian man? undecided

Na una level be dat o! Ta!

I don't marry "recycled"/second-hand grooms.

I will NEVER do that! Not that desperate to answer or stay a MRS! I only phock and go! Please, stay with ya WOR WOR, FAT WIFE abegggggi!

Shioooooooor!

No one can break ANY HOME WITHOUT A CRACK!

Thank you! kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Does A Baby Learn To Call First- Daddy Or Mummy; And Why / 9 Best Places In Lagos To Raise Children / Is Your Marriage Failing? Check in!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.