Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Which Network Make Most Of Your Contact - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Network Make Most Of Your Contact (987 Views)

How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp / Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? / We Are Building A Virtual Private Network; Make Free Calls 24/7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Network Make Most Of Your Contact by drstan(m): 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hello all, a friend of mine was arguing with me yesterday, he said glo and etisalat has the highest subscriber now compared with Mtn, I showed him a link that affirm Mtn to be the largest subscriber network.
So let drop statistics of our contact for other doubting thomas like him

Mine over 200 contact
190+ Mtn
4 glo
3 etisalat
3 Zain
Re: Which Network Make Most Of Your Contact by joebases(m): 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
MTN wins this though most have ported
Re: Which Network Make Most Of Your Contact by constance500: 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
mtHen
Re: Which Network Make Most Of Your Contact by oyewolestephen(m): 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
99% of my contacts are MTN, still they omitted me when giving nearly everybody 1gig of MB
Re: Which Network Make Most Of Your Contact by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
drstan: Hello all, a friend of mine was arguing with me yesterday, he said glo and etisalat has the highest subscriber now compared with Mtn, I showed him a link that affirm Mtn to be the largest subscriber network.
So let drop statistics of our contact for other doubting thomas like him

Mine over 200 contact
190+ Mtn
4 glo
3 etisalat
3 Zain

Wait!!! You counted and then grouped Ur contexts by networks and you want us to do the same? We are not that jobless, dude
Re: Which Network Make Most Of Your Contact by drstan(m): 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
Zedric:

Wait!!! You counted and then grouped Ur contexts by networks and you want us to do the same? We are not that jobless, dude
sorry this was not ment for peopl that are using 3310, so you mean your phone cant show you how many contact in all you have? And if you use to call you will know your friends, family members that uses other network apart from mtn, so you must not be jobless befor you can do that, wait a munite! are you working in central bank that you dont even have time for yourself? thank your star that you quoted someone with good upbringing, I would have washed you back and front for thinking am jobless
Re: Which Network Make Most Of Your Contact by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
drstan: sorry this was not ment for peopl that are using 3310, so you mean your phone cant show you how many contact in all you have? And if you use to call you will know your friends, family members that uses other network apart from mtn, so you must not be jobless befor you can do that, wait a munite! are you working in central bank that you dont even have time for yourself? thank your star that you quoted someone with good upbringing, I would have washed you back and front for thinking am jobless
1) Oh really, Ur fone groups contact by network or isn't that what you are implying?
2) So I must know the network of my contacts to show I have time for myself? huh?
3) I started correcting the typos in your post then I stopped cos it isn't worth it
4) Do I look like I care if u have good upbringing or not?
Re: Which Network Make Most Of Your Contact by encryptjay(m): 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
Everywhere you go.
Re: Which Network Make Most Of Your Contact by Emmyk(m): 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
Zedric:

My thought exactly undecided

@Op MTN
Re: Which Network Make Most Of Your Contact by drstan(m): 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Which Network Make Most Of Your Contact by drstan(m): 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
Zedric: 1) Oh really, Ur fone groups contact by network or isn't that what you are implying?
2) So I must know the network of my contacts to show I have time for myself? huh?
3) I started correcting the typos in your post then I stopped cos it isn't worth it
4) Do I look like I care if u have good upbringing or not?
Ha! Now I know sense of reasoning and understanding is not for everyone.sorry for that.
Re: Which Network Make Most Of Your Contact by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
drstan: Ha! Now I know sense of reasoning and understanding is not for everyone.sorry for that.

Yup. thank God, u realise it now. I wish u a quick recovery tongue
Re: Which Network Make Most Of Your Contact by drstan(m): 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
Zedric:

Yup. thank God, u realise it now. I wish u a quick recovery tongue
the last time I checked you are the one that need quick recovery, sorry "instaneouse,spontaneous,rapid recovery from your brain hemorrhage"
Re: Which Network Make Most Of Your Contact by sniperwolf(m): 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
Mine is MTN (200+), next is Airtel and newcomer Etisalat. I'm surprised I only have 2 Glo contacts in my phone
Re: Which Network Make Most Of Your Contact by seunlayi(m): 10:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
with glo bounce cheap rate, I careless about that, all i care about is talking with u
Re: Which Network Make Most Of Your Contact by encryptjay(m): 11:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
drstan: the last time I checked you are the one that need quick recovery, sorry "instaneouse,spontaneous,rapid recovery from your brain hemorrhage"
You are evil...
Re: Which Network Make Most Of Your Contact by drstan(m): 7:33am On Sep 11, 2014
encryptjay:
You are evil...
why dat ? Any way ,

E. earnest
V. Virtue
I. Intelligent
L.lovely

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Got This From MTN? / New THL 4000 With QHD, Q-core, 4000mah & Smart Wake @ $99! / Unlock Samsung Galaxy Young 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.