Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,012 members, 7,852,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:19 PM

SEE The Most Famous Buttocks On Instagram(2 Million Followers Including Rihanna) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SEE The Most Famous Buttocks On Instagram(2 Million Followers Including Rihanna) (5720 Views)

Ten Most Famous People In Nigeria 2016 / Davido Sign Mayor Kun,An Artiste He Met On Instagram 2 His HKN Record Label(Pics / PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE The Most Famous Buttocks On Instagram(2 Million Followers Including Rihanna) by irokoteam: 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
HER face might not be familiar – but with more than 1.7 million fans on Instagram Jen Selter may have the world’s most famous bottom.

Curvy Jen, 20, amassed the huge following since she began posting pictures of herself working out on the photo-sharing site in March 2012.

Since then she has become an online hit thanks to her most famous asset – her butt. She regularly notches up 80,000 likes per post with pics of her sculpting her body in yoga pants and sports bra. And the New Yorker even boasts global megastar Rihanna as a follower.

To achieve the body that has her Instagram and Facebook pages going into meltdown, Jen puts herself through her paces each day.

SEE VIDEO AND PHOTOS... http://www./2014/09/see-most-famous-buttocks-on-instagram-2.html

http://www./2014/09/see-most-famous-buttocks-on-instagram-2.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE The Most Famous Buttocks On Instagram(2 Million Followers Including Rihanna) by hatux: 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
And what's special about this bum?

9 Likes

Re: SEE The Most Famous Buttocks On Instagram(2 Million Followers Including Rihanna) by nwaobitex: 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
Re: SEE The Most Famous Buttocks On Instagram(2 Million Followers Including Rihanna) by Zehner(f): 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
Mtsheeeeeeeeew.......dem neva c buttocks! angry

5 Likes

Re: SEE The Most Famous Buttocks On Instagram(2 Million Followers Including Rihanna) by ogbiodun(m): 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
shhhhh
Re: SEE The Most Famous Buttocks On Instagram(2 Million Followers Including Rihanna) by graciousolo(m): 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
Buttocks wey look deformed. Metchwwwwwww

5 Likes

Re: SEE The Most Famous Buttocks On Instagram(2 Million Followers Including Rihanna) by graciousolo(m): 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
Buttock wey look deformed. Metchwwwwwww
Re: SEE The Most Famous Buttocks On Instagram(2 Million Followers Including Rihanna) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
Shiit
Re: SEE The Most Famous Buttocks On Instagram(2 Million Followers Including Rihanna) by Zehner(f): 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dreyl: post ur pic or Stfu!!!
tsk tsk. U sure u ok? Did I mention mine was bigger? Or u just learnt to use this letters "stfu" #nitwit

4 Likes

Re: SEE The Most Famous Buttocks On Instagram(2 Million Followers Including Rihanna) by wayne4loan: 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
This bumbum looks abnormal

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SEE The Most Famous Buttocks On Instagram(2 Million Followers Including Rihanna) by lanicky(f): 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
Choii! shocked

Her waist downwards looks like dat of antelope.
Re: SEE The Most Famous Buttocks On Instagram(2 Million Followers Including Rihanna) by 50calibre(m): 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
Zehner: Mtsheeeeeeeeew.......dem neva c buttocks! angry

You mean obese buttocks with no definition? Nah!! That's not what they're looking for.

3 Likes

Re: SEE The Most Famous Buttocks On Instagram(2 Million Followers Including Rihanna) by Jarchi(m): 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
U neva knw what will make u famous maybe your sex organ,u can try it
Re: SEE The Most Famous Buttocks On Instagram(2 Million Followers Including Rihanna) by chimerase2: 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
Omoge wa jo ko is ori ishoo kiss
Re: SEE The Most Famous Buttocks On Instagram(2 Million Followers Including Rihanna) by Generalkorex(m): 9:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dis one na yansh.come my area come c yansh
Re: SEE The Most Famous Buttocks On Instagram(2 Million Followers Including Rihanna) by Zehner(f): 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
50calibre: nope! I mean well-rounded massive booty.

You mean obese buttocks with no definition? Nah!! That's not what they're looking for.

Re: SEE The Most Famous Buttocks On Instagram(2 Million Followers Including Rihanna) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dreyl: post ur pic or Stfu!!!
c her fleshy cheeks, i can swear that she has got sweetcurvy as.z. Trust me guy. There's a correlation cheesy
Re: SEE The Most Famous Buttocks On Instagram(2 Million Followers Including Rihanna) by flolancracker: 12:24am On Sep 11, 2014
That's a beauty.
Re: SEE The Most Famous Buttocks On Instagram(2 Million Followers Including Rihanna) by tshegs19: 12:24am On Sep 11, 2014
Tcheww

Re: SEE The Most Famous Buttocks On Instagram(2 Million Followers Including Rihanna) by seankay(m): 8:49am On Sep 11, 2014
Shey she 1 shit for dat pics?
Re: SEE The Most Famous Buttocks On Instagram(2 Million Followers Including Rihanna) by areson: 8:57am On Sep 11, 2014
Guys, check out this new hit from Mo’Cheddah.

Download Mo’Cheddah – Tori Olorun
Re: SEE The Most Famous Buttocks On Instagram(2 Million Followers Including Rihanna) by Dubby6(m): 10:03am On Sep 11, 2014
Now thats d shiit were talking about
Re: SEE The Most Famous Buttocks On Instagram(2 Million Followers Including Rihanna) by Dreyl(m): 10:38am On Sep 11, 2014
Horayce:
c her fleshy cheeks, i can swear that she has got sweetcurvy as.z. Trust me guy. There's a correlation cheesy
you mean that Thot,nah! She ain't got nothing her azz is like iron board trust me,and to the ídiot that deleted my post make thunder fire you there. smiley
Re: SEE The Most Famous Buttocks On Instagram(2 Million Followers Including Rihanna) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
irokoteam: HER face might not be familiar – but with more than 1.7 million fans on Instagram Jen Selter may have the world’s most famous bottom.

Curvy Jen, 20, amassed the huge following since she began posting pictures of herself working out on the photo-sharing site in March 2012.

Since then she has become an online hit thanks to her most famous asset – her butt. She regularly notches up 80,000 likes per post with pics of her sculpting her body in yoga pants and sports bra. And the New Yorker even boasts global megastar Rihanna as a follower.

To achieve the body that has her Instagram and Facebook pages going into meltdown, Jen puts herself through her paces each day.

SEE VIDEO AND PHOTOS... http://www./2014/09/see-most-famous-buttocks-on-instagram-2.html

http://www./2014/09/see-most-famous-buttocks-on-instagram-2.html

Re: SEE The Most Famous Buttocks On Instagram(2 Million Followers Including Rihanna) by bastien: 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
Flat gals wit flat bombom yanshing out since 914AD

(1) (Reply)

New Celeb With The Biggest Boobs. No More Cossy / Little Children Smooching At A Party / Hefty Son Of Music Legend Salawa Abeni Engage Fan In Arm Wrestling Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.