Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Davido Sign Mayor Kun,An Artiste He Met On Instagram 2 His HKN Record Label(Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Sign Mayor Kun,An Artiste He Met On Instagram 2 His HKN Record Label(Pics (3428 Views)

Davido Sign Idowest To His Record Label DMW (More Photos) / Davido Signs Dammy Krane To His Record Label [PICS] / ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Sign Mayor Kun,An Artiste He Met On Instagram 2 His HKN Record Label(Pics by henryanna36: 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
Weeks ago, Davido revealed he will be signing on a new act to his HKN label, and today, the ‘Aye’ singer held a media party in Lagos where he introduced the new act, Mayor Kun.

It all started after Mayor Kun (real name Mayowa Adewale) covered Davido’s single, ‘The Money’, and tagged the HKN boss to the post. Davido watched the clip, was impressed by it and commented on the post. “U got a gift,” Davido said, “Keep it up.”

Surprsingly, Mayor Kun turned out to be the son of Nollywood actress, Toyin Adewale. The excited mum also thanked Davido for acknowledging her son’s gift.

Well, Mayor Kun’s act paid off as Davido took interest in him. Today, at his media briefing held in Lagos, Davido unveiled Mayor Kun as the latest HKN artiste.

The upcoming singer has also updated his Instagram page to show off the new details:

Congratulations to him!

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/meet-mayor-kun-davido-signs-on-artiste.html

Re: Davido Sign Mayor Kun,An Artiste He Met On Instagram 2 His HKN Record Label(Pics by henryanna36: 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
Good
Re: Davido Sign Mayor Kun,An Artiste He Met On Instagram 2 His HKN Record Label(Pics by onoikenna: 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
Congrats dude
Re: Davido Sign Mayor Kun,An Artiste He Met On Instagram 2 His HKN Record Label(Pics by okoro4: 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
Like Reekado discovered on twitter,this guy go blow
Re: Davido Sign Mayor Kun,An Artiste He Met On Instagram 2 His HKN Record Label(Pics by floragregs(f): 12:10am On Mar 04, 2016
Hmmmm. HKN? That label that has sworn to favour only davido. This boy should be prayerful so that he won't end up being a video vixen like b-red and shina Rambo.
Re: Davido Sign Mayor Kun,An Artiste He Met On Instagram 2 His HKN Record Label(Pics by onojaduru: 6:40am On Mar 04, 2016
Congrats Mayor Kun
Re: Davido Sign Mayor Kun,An Artiste He Met On Instagram 2 His HKN Record Label(Pics by henryanna36: 7:41am On Mar 04, 2016
floragregs:
Hmmmm. HKN? That label that has sworn to favour only davido. This boy should be prayerful so that he won't end up being a video vixen like b-red and shina Rambo.
Every Mayor go make the difference this time around

1 Like

Re: Davido Sign Mayor Kun,An Artiste He Met On Instagram 2 His HKN Record Label(Pics by meelorlah(f): 7:44am On Mar 04, 2016
Congrats ...when will someone sign me too? cry

1 Like

Re: Davido Sign Mayor Kun,An Artiste He Met On Instagram 2 His HKN Record Label(Pics by onoikenna: 9:27am On Mar 04, 2016
floragregs:
bros I no knw weda Davido dey use jazz pin all of them down
Re: Davido Sign Mayor Kun,An Artiste He Met On Instagram 2 His HKN Record Label(Pics by rhymxkid(m): 12:03am On Mar 28, 2016
meelorlah:
Congrats ...when will someone sign me too? cry

do u write songs or do u sing part time??
Re: Davido Sign Mayor Kun,An Artiste He Met On Instagram 2 His HKN Record Label(Pics by meelorlah(f): 12:16am On Mar 28, 2016
rhymxkid:

do u write songs or do u sing part time??
U don't want to hear me sing...I neither write songs nor sing except for d bathroom concert most of us do cheesy
Re: Davido Sign Mayor Kun,An Artiste He Met On Instagram 2 His HKN Record Label(Pics by rhymxkid(m): 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
[quote author=meelorlah post=44171567]U don't want to hear me sing...I neither write songs nor sing except for d bathroom concert most of us do cheesy
[/quot

never say never ...I might just like the rhythm In ur voice ...where are u based ??

(1) (Reply)

SEE This Baby Bump That Has Got Everyone Talking (photos) / Hot!!!watch Nicki Minaj Twerking For Meek Mill / FUTA Undergraduate, Tobi Medal, Brags About Raping Girls Who Play Had To Get (pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.