Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Pakistan Mosque Collapse Kills 18. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pakistan Mosque Collapse Kills 18. (487 Views)

Should Churches And Mosque Be Made To Pay Tax To Boost Nigeria's Economy? / Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse / Incredible Harmony: A Church And A Mosque In One Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pakistan Mosque Collapse Kills 18. by Omolecturer(m): 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
At least 18 people have been killed in a roof collapse at a mosque in the eastern saying the death toll may rise.

The roof collapse happened in daroghawal, a low-income neighbourhood in the outter city with narrow and congested streets.

The bodies of at least nine worshippers have been pulled out from therubber of the roof, while an unknown number of people are still buried, rescue official jam sajjad told the AFP newa agency.

There were up to 30 people at the daily afternoon prayer. Local residents joined in the rescue attempt, helping to remove rubble to reach those trapped inside.

''We fear that the death toll might rise. The roads there are very crowded, preventing heavy machines from entering the area to remove the debris. The people of the area are also helping the rescue effort,'' sajjad said.
Re: Pakistan Mosque Collapse Kills 18. by Omolecturer(m): 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
SOURCE
Www.punchng.com/news/pakistan-mosq-collapses-on-worshippers.
Re: Pakistan Mosque Collapse Kills 18. by hungryboy(m): 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
R.i.p to the dead
Allah where are u when your people need u?,
Allah u have been missing in action for a long time now oh,
i hope u are not a coward oh?
Re: Pakistan Mosque Collapse Kills 18. by Omolecturer(m): 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
Pix

Re: Pakistan Mosque Collapse Kills 18. by tartar9(m): 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
INNALILAHA WA INNA
ILAYHI RAJIUUN.ALHAMDULLILAH praise to ALLAH(SA) for making them shaheeds.wish i were among them.
Re: Pakistan Mosque Collapse Kills 18. by hungryboy(m): 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
tartar9: INNALILAHA WA INNA
ILAYHI RAJIUUN.ALHAMDULLILAH praise to ALLAH(SA) for making them shaheeds.wish i were among them.
u can still make it man,
take the next bus going to bama in borno state

(1) (Reply)

Self Deliverance From Demonic Bondages / Eid-il-adha (festval Of Sacrifice) / 2 Things To Ask Of God Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.