Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? (18115 Views)

Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? / Access Bank Panel Interview / Access Bank Panel Interview In Port Harcourt Who Else Got It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
I was invited for an interview with access bank yesterday, but i had to reschedule because the interview in Lagos and me in port Harcourt. Who else got it because i never wrote any test but got an invite for an interview.

Hi ******

Please be informed that you have been scheduled for a panel interview with Access Bank Plc as follows:

Date:              Wednesday September 10, 2014
Time:             4:00pm prompt
Venue:          Access Bank, 55 Muritala Mohammed International Airport Road,   Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos.

You are required to come along with both Original and Photocopies of your:

1.    Updated CV
2.    WAEC Result
3.    First degree result/Notification of result (University)
4.    NYSC certificate and;
5.    Birth Certificate

Kindly respond to this e-mail to confirm your availability and also note that LATENESS will not be allowed for this interview

Regards
Since i couldn't make it i sent them a mail to reschedule or allow me do it in pH and i got this second mail

This is to notify you that your interview with Access Bank scheduled for tomorrow (10th September, 2014) has been postponed. You will be contacted with details of the new interview schedule.

Thank you

Best regards

1 Like

Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
Una harsh oooo, 78 views no comment cheesy Nigerians una no get joy oooo grin
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by bidexmimi(f): 12:02am On Sep 11, 2014
I also got d mail, nd i wrote no test, got d postponement mail too without asking them 2 reschedule,
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by oluwarantimi(f): 9:13am On Sep 11, 2014
Same here. I got the mail too. Then it was postponed I didn't write any test too.
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
But you guys sent your cv's to a particular mail that was advertised right? What do you think? is it entry level/permanent or contract? I want to know so i won't spend coming down to Lagos from portharcourt for nothing.
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Agbotoluwa(m): 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
How did you guys apply? Plz tell us.
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
O so you want to know? But never replied when the question was first posted and had 70+ views without a single comment. Una harsh and too like free thing. Am not greedy so Send your CV to recruitment@accessbankplc.com make sure you have a 2.1 in any field and not more than 24 yrs. Success.
Agbotoluwa: How did you guys apply? Plz tell us.
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Craven: 8:32am On Sep 13, 2014
I got the invite also. Same date and time. I think the job that would be offered would be either Marketing related or a position as a Teller.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 13, 2014
Hmmmm marketing? I don't like marketing ooooo.I left a 70k marketing job for a hotel job as the PA to the Md for 40k so you can imagine, although they gave me accommodation
Craven: I got the invite also. Same date and time. I think the job that would be offered would be either Marketing related or a position as a Teller.
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Craven: 11:33am On Sep 13, 2014
@tebirim What did you study?

1 Like

Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
Finance and banking sir.
Craven: @tebirim What did you study?
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by naijarazzi: 2:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
tebirim: Hmmmm marketing? I don't like marketing ooooo.I left a 70k marketing job for a hotel job as the PA to the Md for 40k so you can imagine, although they gave me accommodation
not a marketin job. Its permanent job. U wil b sent to 4months bank trainin
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Craven: 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
[quote author=] not a marketin job. Its permanent job. U wil b sent to 4months bank trainin[/quote]

Is that right? Because I was never invited to take any kind of test with the bank. The invitation to be interviewed came out of the blue. Although I submitted my résumé to the bank through their email address.
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by naijarazzi: 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
Craven:

Is that right? Because I was never invited to take any kind of test with the bank. The invitation to be interviewed came out of the blue. Although I submitted my résumé to the bank through their email address.
oh really.
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by naijarazzi: 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
Craven:

wats ur qualification? Bsc or hnd...u below 24?
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
Wow.... Thanks bro i won't miss it when the new date is fixed, but me wonder for some banks! Can't they open a training school in places like pH and also conduct interview here instead of going to Lagos.. embarassed [quote author=] not a marketin job. Its permanent job. U wil b sent to 4months bank trainin[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Craven: 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
[quote author=] wats ur qualification? Bsc or hnd...u below 24?[/quote]

B.Sc. And below 24.
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by naijarazzi: 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
tebirim: Wow.... Thanks bro i won't miss it when the new date is fixed, but me wonder for some banks! Can't they open a training school in places like pH and also conduct interview here instead of going to Lagos.. embarassed
. But try and call d HR number b4 leavin fo lagos...to b very sure u invited...

1 Like

Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
Though am qualified, but I'll surely call them when i get another invite. May end up not going coz my job won't allow me travel that far except i want to take flight and return early the next day. God dey sha. We won't miss our angel on our way... [quote author=]. But try and call d HR number b4 leavin fo lagos...to b very sure u invited...[/quote]
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by taiwotosho22(m): 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
tebirim: I was invited for an interview with access bank yesterday, but i had to reschedule because the interview in Lagos and me in port Harcourt. Who else got it because i never wrote any test but got an invite for an interview.

Hi ******

Please be informed that you have been scheduled for a panel interview with Access Bank Plc as follows:

Date:              Wednesday September 10, 2014
Time:             4:00pm prompt
Venue:          Access Bank, 55 Muritala Mohammed International Airport Road,   Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos.

You are required to come along with both Original and Photocopies of your:

1.    Updated CV
2.    WAEC Result
3.    First degree result/Notification of result (University)
4.    NYSC certificate and;
5.    Birth Certificate

Kindly respond to this e-mail to confirm your availability and also note that LATENESS will not be allowed for this interview

Regards
Since i couldn't make it i sent them a mail to reschedule or allow me do it in pH and i got this second mail

This is to notify you that your interview with Access Bank scheduled for tomorrow (10th September, 2014) has been postponed. You will be contacted with details of the new interview schedule.

Thank you

Best regards

congrat! bro this message must be true. Just have faith that u ve got d job. Anywhay, I just sent my CV to them because I ve their requirements with bsc in Banking/fin. Pls when did u apply?
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
Applied two weeks ago, I saw the advert on LinkedIn since am following them there. Already am working though the pay is not much and am just one week into the job, I won't want to disappoint the owner of the place coz he was the one that called me for the job when i told him I had finished nysc. Am assisting his wife and though he plans to make me a manager soon, am just confuse coz any other Job i take up now will automatically make me stop working there, he even gave me accommodation in a comfortable and big mannish cheesy location eg lekki kind of building in ph, and his company is a big one with branches in 4 other states and mansions scattered everywhere. Don't you think he wants to just watch if I'll mess up or leave?
taiwotosho22:
congrat! bro this message must be true. Just have faith that u ve got d job. Anywhay, I just sent my CV to them because I ve their requirements with bsc in Banking/fin. Pls when did u apply?
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by naijarazzi: 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
tebirim: Applied two weeks ago, I saw the advert on LinkedIn since am following them there. Already am working though the pay is not much and am just one week into the job, I won't want to disappoint the owner of the place coz he was the one that called me for the job when i told him I had finished nysc. Am assisting his wife and though he plans to make me a manager soon, am just confuse coz any other Job i take up now will automatically make me stop working there, he even gave me accommodation in a comfortable and big mannish cheesy location eg lekki kind of building in ph, and his company is a big one with branches in 4 other states and mansions scattered everywhere. Don't you think he wants to just watch if I'll mess up or leave?

1 Like

Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Nobody: 2:18am On Sep 14, 2014
Thanks bro for this info... [quote author=]. Bro I wil advise u to stick wit dat job o. access bank is is referred 'house of target'. If u ready to run around so as to meet up wit targets, then u can leave fo access...they keep recruitin coz their staffs r leavin...they set ridiculous targets fo dia all staffs, be it marketin, operations and more. And its done quarterly. For a new entry trainee, its 35million fo 4mnths...bt the pay is cool...233k/per month...[/quote]
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Nobody: 2:25am On Sep 14, 2014
Am just worried coz the pay where i currently work is just 35k... What will 35k do for a young graduate who wants to start a life? Access monthly take home is much and with that one can rent a good apartment, save and even buy a car and still save some in the account. The salary here is small though am just considering what my boss told me coz there am the most qualified asin with the highest degree. I just don't want to make the wrong decision and regret it tomorrow coz i know this man can make me damn rich coz his too r*** also. [quote author=]. Bro I wil advise u to stick wit dat job o. access bank is is referred 'house of target'. If u ready to run around so as to meet up wit targets, then u can leave fo access...they keep recruitin coz their staffs r leavin...they set ridiculous targets fo dia all staffs, be it marketin, operations and more. And its done quarterly. For a new entry trainee, its 35million fo 4mnths...bt the pay is cool...233k/per month...[/quote]
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Nobody: 3:47am On Sep 14, 2014
Now i have a test on Monday with ICSL here in portharcourt. With just one week on my new job, what excuse do I give to attend the test for 9am?
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by DeanOlamide(m): 5:11am On Sep 14, 2014
tebirim: Now i have a test on Monday with ICSL here in portharcourt. With just one week on my new job, what excuse do I give to attend the test for 9pm?
........... Forget them....... Not realiable cos I know people who even did their docuMentation for the past 1year but nothing too show and aM sure u must have been conversant with that ICSL on Nairaland here......... They are not reliable and u only waste ur time going for nothing.......
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by naijarazzi: 7:05am On Sep 14, 2014
tebirim: Am just worried coz the pay where i currently work is just 35k... What will 35k do for a young graduate who wants to start a life? Access monthly take home is much and with that one can rent a good apartment, save and even buy a car and still save some in the account. The salary here is small though am just considering what my boss told me coz there am the most qualified asin with the highest degree. I just don't want to make the wrong decision and regret it tomorrow coz i know this man can make me damn rich coz his too r*** also.
wow! Good dilemma. Explain tinz to ur boss. He might raise ur pay...
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
Yeah bro i think that's what I'll do and if he doesn't, i have no option than to go search for my banking career coz that's where i find joy.[quote author=] wow! Good dilemma. Explain tinz to ur boss. He might raise ur pay...[/quote]
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
Well it depends sha. While serving, I accommodated a guy who got a job with access bank and he got it through ICSL and it didn't take long like he said.It all depends on the bank they are sending you to, if they want staffs urgently, then they'll fast track the recruitment process.
DeanOlamide: ........... Forget them....... Not realiable cos I know people who even did their docuMentation for the past 1year but nothing too show and aM sure u must have been conversant with that ICSL on Nairaland here......... They are not reliable and u only waste ur time going for nothing.......
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by luvola(m): 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
tebirim: Hmmmm marketing? I don't like marketing ooooo.I left a 70k marketing job for a hotel job as the PA to the Md for 40k so you can imagine, although they gave me accommodation
bro link me up to that marketing job abeg. pm me pls
Re: Access Bank PANEL INTERVIEW Who Else Got It Or Went? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
You done see where person replace person if him no want take d job? No be my papa company na. Beside do u have a degree in banking? Are u less than 27? U didnt take d test and the 2 interview so no show.God go see us through.
luvola: bro link me up to that marketing job abeg. pm me pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Aptitude Test Questions / Successful Access Bank Frontliners Applicants Please Get In Here ==> / Careers/jobs People Dont Bother To Attend The Interviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.