Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. (61902 Views)

World Most Hilarious Names / Top Awkward Selfies Ever Taken / Dubai's Miracle Garden Is World’s Most Beautiful Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by coldasice11(m): 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
My all time best, father and son 50yrs apart (1949-2009). Relationship with our parents matters a lot.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Fourwinds: 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2014
this word is not a permanent home for me....I thank God for dat.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Stephxoblessed(f): 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
awww, so touching pictures. I wanna cry...someone should lend me tissue please.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
No3 feels like a scene off John Grisham's 'The Chamber'.. embarassed
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by clem305D(m): 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
so interesting i had to save the page for future reference cool
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by sugaarbear(m): 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
my mb ooooooo
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
Stephxoblessed: awww, so touching pictures. I wanna cry...someone should lend me tissue please.

Use my shoulder instead, I don't mind.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
Op where is the touching pictures undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
So touching especially the no 16 picture

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
maxit2:

This right here is the ONE and only that got to me.

Same here.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by sweettease(f): 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
Poisonspirit: cheesy
Thank you cheesy
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by niggereyez(f): 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
I actually shed tears at num. 27..... the soldier who was holding his daughter for the first time...

also dat father and son pic. fifty years apart ....
*sniffs*
*wipes eye with back of hand*
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by simdam500(m): 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
Brb i was here
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by simdam500(m): 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
HKCOMPANY: Op where is the touching pictures undecided
i wish i wish i didnt have a heart
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by akinluyi02(m): 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
terrible scene
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by alameenLM(m): 10:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
Harbioollah: Touching pictures, My own contribution.
Two lovers inside the rubbles of a collapsed building
collapsed building?.. I think it's the Palestine bombings
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by elspycey(m): 10:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
Easiest way go get sympathy from humans? Tickle their emotions.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Unluvable(f): 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
A dog named "Leao" sits for a second consecutive day next to the grave of her owner, Cristina Maria Cesario Santana, who died in catastrophic landslides in Brazil sad sad

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
Some of the saddest pics I have ever seen. Will move a heart of stone to tears. cry cry cry
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Kelly32: 10:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
We human beings have really done the worst of the worst to our fellow man. What is the essence of a war when what everybody really wants is peace. What's the essence? May God Help the heart of man.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
Post of the day!!!
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
Av actually seen most of these pictures before...they changed my perspective to life..
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by ghananotnaija(m): 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
edozie04: Moderators front page please
I wonder why blacks did not do this to the whites in our own soil

You and the dimwits who liked this are racist, ignorant, bigots! Thank God we in Africa don't reciprocate this brain-dead inhumanity because of a concept called race, a social construct with no scientific basis!

singlefade25: HMmmmmmmm, Bleep the white.

Darteyyyy: But why oyinbo people wicked like this now? And them dey wonder why cancer, tornado, hurricane dey key them....

I'm being judgemental and I know it.

These people are wicked.

Shame on you two for not using your brain. If oyinbos are so wicked, why do Nigerians and most Africans seeking a way to get into their countries? To experience wickedness?
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by nexstorm(m): 11:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
IGNORANCE is the Demon we need to Destroy.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Norstrademus(m): 11:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
Harbioollah: Touching pictures, My own contribution.
Two lovers inside the rubbles of a collapsed building
..really heartbreaking photograph..this kinda plight can never be experienced with our gals,1nce d foundation gets shaky Dem don take off leaving u to ur fate..love fire!!!
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by dokunbam(m): 11:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
cant hold it anymore
embarassed
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by cold(m): 11:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
Sad..really sad

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by ElPhenomenal(m): 11:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
73 still the saddest for me...my war machine
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by TTgirl: 11:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
Please where is the source? With no source, it is stealing.

Remember that some people actually spent blood, effort and energy and maybe took risks to take these photos.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by TTgirl: 11:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
Please where is the source? With no source, it is stealing.

Remember that some people actually spent blood, effort and energy and maybe took risks to take these photos.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Handsomeemmy(m): 12:03am On Sep 12, 2014
Unluvable: A dog named "Leao" sits for a second consecutive day next to the grave of her owner, Cristina Maria Cesario Santana, who died in catastrophic landslides in Brazil sad sad

All the pictures on this thread are really thought provoking pictures.

Between,where have you been? I have missed you smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years / What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? / List 5 Weird Facts About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.