Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

Overzealous Government Workers (lastma And Co) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Overzealous Government Workers (lastma And Co) (385 Views)

LASTMA And Ambode’s Demand For Civility In Traffic Management / Local Government Workers Embarks On A 3-day Strike / Lastma And The Traffic Lights In Maryland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Overzealous Government Workers (lastma And Co) by timawoku(m): 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
I was driving yesterday (around ogudu gra) was listening to my favorite track and was about making a turn to a particular road, I trafficated (if such word ever exist) to the road and noticed that no one was going that way, I moved on only to be stopped by lastma (right in my front),he asked me to park which I complied, he asked me why I wanted to pass 'one way', I asked him that will I be persecuted for 'wanting to commit'? He said I trafficated and as such, I had attempted, I told him I pressed the pointer by mistake, the guy no wan gree o, as we were arguing sef like 3 cars passed that road, on questioning he told me they were being lucky, I come vex enter car, I told him I was not guilty and as such, am not paying a dime for anything, I drove off, I now wondered that these officials are becoming overzealous o, pass ur experience with these overzealous officials here...

(1) (Reply)

The Proposition Of A Nation / Gov. Amaechi’s Uncle Murdered In Rivers / About 850 Soldiers Shortlisted For A Counter-terrorism Escaped Death.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.