Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Kelly Rowland Glowing And Rocking Her Baby Bump With Style – Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kelly Rowland Glowing And Rocking Her Baby Bump With Style – Photos (1005 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Is Almost Due, Flaunts Massive Baby Bump With Husband - Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair / Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kelly Rowland Glowing And Rocking Her Baby Bump With Style – Photos by ismolaw(m): 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
Kelly Rowland is one beautiful pregnant woman and a very stylish one at that. The black American singer stepped out for an event in a grey figure hugging dress paired with lovely white sandals…

More photos Here..
http://www.blacksatino.com/2014/09/kelly-rowland-glowing-and-rocking-her.html

1 Share

Re: Kelly Rowland Glowing And Rocking Her Baby Bump With Style – Photos by axortedbabe(f): 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
me likey..

(1) (Reply)

"Day A Fan Embarrassed Me In USA" - Zack Orji Reveals / Happy Birthday Okey Bakassi. / 'i'm A S*x Addict, I Have S*x Daily' ’- Maheeda Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.