Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Mimiko Denies Rumours Of Moving To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko Denies Rumours Of Moving To PDP (11937 Views)

Audu Buried Amidst Resurrection Rumours . PICTURE. / Governor Mimiko Denies Pushing His Younger Brother For INEC Top Job / Confusion In Kaduna Over Rumours Of Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mimiko Denies Rumours Of Moving To PDP by Rilwayne001: 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
ABUJA - Governor Olusegun Mimiko of Ondo State, Wednesday, urged supporters and party faithful to discountenance rumours of his impending defection from the Labour Party to the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Mimiko, who made this known while fielding questionsvfrom journalists shortly after the National Executive Council, NEC,meeting of Labour Party, LP, in Abuja, said he was still a bonafide member of the party which gave him mandate to govern Ondo state.

The governor reiterated that he still in the Labour Party and that he will make public if at all there is need for him to leave the party.

According to him, “I don’t react to rumours. If I am going to leave the Labour Party I will declare it openly,” adding, the report was a mete rumour, stressing that he still remains a strong member of the Labour party.

He said, “all the reports you hear or read are mere rumours and I cannot react to rumours. As you can see, I am here today to attend the Labour party NEC meeting. I will also be in Akure on October 4 when we will host the 3rd National convention of our party.”

Mimiko however declared that he will support President Goodluck Jonathan’s re-election bid for 2015 presidency if the president declares his intention to run.

In his remarks, the outgoing National chairman of the Labour Party, Dan Nwanyanwu revealed that his decision to step down as the party’s chairman after leading the party for a period of 10 years was personal and to allow other to lead the party.

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/mimiko-denies-rumours-moving-pdp/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimiko Denies Rumours Of Moving To PDP by TeamclicksAir: 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
hmmmmmmm
Re: Mimiko Denies Rumours Of Moving To PDP by Hostermipo(m): 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
My God Which kind of people do we have in Nigeria, what if he was not interviewed till next year, we will still believe he has left labour party

3 Likes

Re: Mimiko Denies Rumours Of Moving To PDP by kunlesehan(m): 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hmmmm...nah so dem go dey deny rumours like football player denying transfer, at the end of the day every rumour dey get iota of truth

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mimiko Denies Rumours Of Moving To PDP by HonourablePomk: 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
Yeah

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Mimiko Denies Rumours Of Moving To PDP by datbay(m): 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
Gov Mimiko sir,I hope you will still maintain this statement in the next six months.....Nigerian politicians deceiving themselves since 1960.

3 Likes

Re: Mimiko Denies Rumours Of Moving To PDP by HonourablePomk: 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hostermipo: .
Lordseyad: --
kunlesehan: Nah so
TeamclicksAir: hmmmmmmm

Must you comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimiko Denies Rumours Of Moving To PDP by redcliff: 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
I hate nigeria journalism...everybody just comes up with any news these days just to sell their stuff.. there is no more credibility in news and news stories. I miss #NTAmonopoly

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Denies Rumours Of Moving To PDP by kunlesehan(m): 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
HonourablePomk:

Must you comment
I.d.i.o.t

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mimiko Denies Rumours Of Moving To PDP by Lordseyad(m): 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
HonourablePomk:

Must you comment
Must you quote me Mr

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko Denies Rumours Of Moving To PDP by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
Ribadu said same 4months ago and before media would have taken it much serious it must be true. He has forgotten that all pdp party chieftain he was meeting secretly has P. A which will eventually release it to press.
Story for the apes.
Re: Mimiko Denies Rumours Of Moving To PDP by STEKENT: 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
political gimmick of politician to get supporter..... abeg mr Governor let your supporters know how far and what is going on , to enable them have focus towards 2015.
Re: Mimiko Denies Rumours Of Moving To PDP by HonourablePomk: 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
kunlesehan:
I.d.i.o.t

grin tongue grin Whats your profit if you are on frontpage and wins nothing grin grin grin
Re: Mimiko Denies Rumours Of Moving To PDP by TeamclicksAir: 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
HonourablePomk:

Must you comment
guess your fingers are itching you angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Denies Rumours Of Moving To PDP by HonourablePomk: 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
TeamclicksAir: guess your fingers are itching you angry angry angry

dunno
Re: Mimiko Denies Rumours Of Moving To PDP by Amanwulu1(m): 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
d speed at which rumour flies in nigeria is alarming. Say no to fake news.
Re: Mimiko Denies Rumours Of Moving To PDP by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
I am here.

Re: Mimiko Denies Rumours Of Moving To PDP by kunlesehan(m): 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
HonourablePomk:

grin tongue grin Whats your profit if you are on frontpage and wins nothing grin grin grin
I.d.i.o.t

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mimiko Denies Rumours Of Moving To PDP by TeamclicksAir: 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
HonourablePomk:

dunno
Deep in hot water then confirm.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Denies Rumours Of Moving To PDP by wellmax(m): 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
Confused man
Re: Mimiko Denies Rumours Of Moving To PDP by HonourablePomk: 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
TeamclicksAir: Deep in hot water then confirm.

Just did that whats next

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Denies Rumours Of Moving To PDP by HonourablePomk: 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
Frontpage no dey hungry people again sha since no comment grin grin grin
Re: Mimiko Denies Rumours Of Moving To PDP by feyif(f): 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
L.I.A.R.
Re: Mimiko Denies Rumours Of Moving To PDP by Elkewwty(f): 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
Yeye dey smell undecided

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Denies Rumours Of Moving To PDP by satowind(m): 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
Mtchew political prostitutes
Re: Mimiko Denies Rumours Of Moving To PDP by igbsam(m): 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
Nigerian Politics........
Re: Mimiko Denies Rumours Of Moving To PDP by satowind(m): 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
Mtchew . Political prostitutes
Re: Mimiko Denies Rumours Of Moving To PDP by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
Naija politicians are bootlickers, hooligans, jobbers, psychopathic-psychophants and hypocritical-critics...
Re: Mimiko Denies Rumours Of Moving To PDP by Rilwayne001: 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
why FP come dry like this cry
Re: Mimiko Denies Rumours Of Moving To PDP by Libkid(m): 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
Lienus
Re: Mimiko Denies Rumours Of Moving To PDP by apidum(m): 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
rumors are very dangerous. God help our journalist that seek fame and money above integrity and honesty

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

At Least One Million Traders Have Benefited From Tradermoni – Osinbajo / Lagos Supplementary Election: Date Announced By INEC / Concerns As Judges’ Salaries Remain Static For 12 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.