Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Justin Bieber Strips Down To Underwear On Stage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Bieber Strips Down To Underwear On Stage (3864 Views)

Jim Iyke Forgot To Wear Underwear On Early Morning Flight To Ghana. (LOLS) / Justin Bieber PUNCHED In The FACE By Orlando Bloom / Justin Bieber Strips Nude To Play Guitar For His Grandma (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Strips Down To Underwear On Stage by ismolaw(m): 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
Justin Bieber was heavily booed by the audience at the Barclays Centers on Tuesday night in Brooklyn, New York. He entered the stage to introduce singer Rita Ora, and once the crowd booed loudly, he stripped into his boxers and socks.

"I actually don't feel comfortable unless I'm in my Calvin's. So, what's up? Is that cool?" Bieber said to co-presenter, model Lara Stone.

Some cheered once he removed his blazer, tank top and pants.

See More Photo Here:http://www.blacksatino.com/2014/09/justin-bieber-strips-down-to-underwaer.html

1 Share

Re: Justin Bieber Strips Down To Underwear On Stage by polz(m): 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
Go kal police na_ mtcheeeew!!!

(1) (Reply)

Make It 2K Retweet & Have Free Sex With Me, Nigerian Lady Says on Twitter. PICS / Davido Revealed Why He Can't Marry Chioma [video] / Busty Actress, Bolaji Ogunmola Cries Out From Her Current State Of Severe Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.