Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Busty Actress, Bolaji Ogunmola Cries Out From Her Current State Of Severe Single - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busty Actress, Bolaji Ogunmola Cries Out From Her Current State Of Severe Single (3828 Views)

Bolaji Amusan 'Mr Latin' Throwback Photo In London 2004 (Pix) / Why I Prefer One –night Stand- Bolaji Ogunmola / I Find It Difficult To Get My Bra Size- Bolaji Ogunmola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busty Actress, Bolaji Ogunmola Cries Out From Her Current State Of Severe Single by Marydjane: 3:02am On Dec 29, 2021
Bolaji Ogunmola, a talented role interpreter, lament on how she is still single as the year 2021 is about ending without her being in a romantic relationship.
She added that even some of her friends remained single all through 2021.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO GET THE FULL GIST!!!
https://maryjanen.com/2021/12/27/busty-actress-bolaji-ogunmola-cries-out-from-her-current-state-of-severe-singleness-about-2021-ending-without-a-bae/

Re: Busty Actress, Bolaji Ogunmola Cries Out From Her Current State Of Severe Single by Toluwanise247(m): 10:46am On Dec 29, 2021
You are single because you choose to......
Your dream man don't exist

1 Like

Re: Busty Actress, Bolaji Ogunmola Cries Out From Her Current State Of Severe Single by freddie009(m): 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
Toluwanise247:
You are single because you choose to......
Your dream man don't exist
Exactly, their expectation are too high. Only few men can meet up to it, unfortunately, those few wouldn't date her.

We all want the finest thing in life, but know your level. She probably thinks "a Dangote kind of guy" will want her because she has a good shape.
Re: Busty Actress, Bolaji Ogunmola Cries Out From Her Current State Of Severe Single by Mjaygist: 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
Don't settle, the right man will find you.

1 Like

Re: Busty Actress, Bolaji Ogunmola Cries Out From Her Current State Of Severe Single by abeniagbon(m): 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
She is thinking from her breast. Thinking all rich men will want to die for it. Well choose are different maybe big booty. Cos someone like me like big booty instead of those twins
Re: Busty Actress, Bolaji Ogunmola Cries Out From Her Current State Of Severe Single by Aguilar(m): 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
I thought she was married.

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriend Palaver: Gov Akala’s Kids Disrupt P-square’s Birthday Bash / Rihanna Asked To Leave Abu Dhabi Mosque After Instagram Photo Shoot / Mercy Aigbe-gentry And Halima Abubakar Step Out In Style At The Global Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.