Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Name 5 Things You Will Do If You Become The President OF Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name 5 Things You Will Do If You Become The President OF Nigeria. (1317 Views)

Former Commissioner In Delta State Couldn't Name 5 Projects He Supervised. / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Name 5 People That Should Not Be In Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Name 5 Things You Will Do If You Become The President OF Nigeria. by Funpeter: 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
lagdmark: I will budget 900billion naira for:
Soft loans to all SW landlords to remodel the rusted roofs and home improvement campaign
Soft loans to SE govt.to fight erosion and better road construction
Soft loans no interest to all Northern states to fight illiteracy rate
Stop kidnapping in SS
Creat massive employment in Edo to reduce human trafficking
You can do more than this bro. How are you sure the soft loans will be judiciously spend?
Re: Name 5 Things You Will Do If You Become The President OF Nigeria. by Funpeter: 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
skullz:
Lol. Drop the Negative energy, it is not impossible to fix electricity in this country
A dedicated and committed Leader would fix electricity in this country, even if it means borrowing.
Lets not make excuses.
We cannot continue running such a big economy as ours on diesel and batteries.

YES WE CAN!! *in obamas voice* grin
(I think I'll adopt this as my campaign slogan)
He gave the reason which is true so many factors has to be in place like he mention earlia
Re: Name 5 Things You Will Do If You Become The President OF Nigeria. by Funpeter: 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
Mod front page things now so we can have more views........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposed!!! Boko Haram Strikes Alliance With Dreaded ISIS, Al-shabab / GOOGLE Celebrates Nigeria At 54 With Keke, Danfo And Okada (picture) / Jonathan Easiest Sitting President To Defeat In Poll – Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.