Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. (3498 Views)

A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church / Catholic Members Whatsapp Group / Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Ukutsgp(m): 10:59am On Sep 11, 2014
Spuggie:

so, if I understand you correctly, the true Christianity is pentecostal whose doctrines include self servicing as endorsed by one of your leading pastors, sowing seeds and all sorts of miracles will be happening, pastors whose only job is preaching the gospel once a week buying jets, building universities while the poor members wallow in poverty and can't even afford schools built by their beloved church......bro, you really need to show me a bigger scam
true christians are those that does what d bible teaches. not what man's wisdom teaches. there are churches were d truth is spoken. by d way cant we sow toward d work of God? or are u against giving?
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Ukutsgp(m): 11:06am On Sep 11, 2014
hifaif: Pentecostalism is a big fraud.
so d catholic leading people astray and out of the will of God is better. isn't it? leading people to hell since 1900
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Ukutsgp(m): 11:16am On Sep 11, 2014
Although there are many false religions out there,
like Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Sikhism etc. Most
Christians recognize these as being false. But
there are billions of professing Christians who
have been deceived by the Roman Catholic
Church and it's false teachings and doctrines,
and as the Bible points to the Catholic Church as
being antichrist, then it is her doctrines we want
to concentrate on and expose. We do this with
love, in a bid to call God's people out of this false
church ... Revelation 18:4 ...'Come out of her, my
people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and
that ye receive not of her plagues.'
False Doctrine 1
The Papal church (Roman Catholic Church) claim
to have power over the Bible and authority to
change it when they please . Take a look at the
following quotes from the Catholic church:
"The Pope is of great authority and power that he
can modify, explain, or interpret even divine
laws... The Pope can modify divine law, since his
power is not of man, but of God, and he acts as
vicegerent of God upon earth." (Lucius Ferraris,
Prompta Ribliotheca, "Papa", art. 2, translated)
"The authority of the Church could therefore not
be bound to the authority of the Scriptures,
because the church had changed the Sabbath into
Sunday, not by command of Christ, but by it's
own authority." (Canon and Tradition. page 263)
"The doctrines of the Catholic Church are entirely
independent of Holy Scripture." (Familiar
Explanation of Catholic Doctrine. Rev. M Muller,
page 151)
There isn't a single line of Scripture that says
God handed power over to a "church" or any
human to be able to change His Word. So what
does God have to say about His own Word? Man
must not live according to the Word of the pope,
but according to the word of who? ... Matthew
4:4 ...'But he answered and said, It is written,
Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every
word that proceedeth out of the mouth of
God.' ... There we have Jesus' own Words,
confirming that we live by the Word of God alone.
Hebrews 4:12 ...'For the word of God is quick,
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Ukutsgp(m): 11:20am On Sep 11, 2014
Hebrews 4:12 ...'For the word of God is quick,
and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged
sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of
soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and
is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the
heart.'
1 Peter 1:25 ...'But the word of the Lord endureth
for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel
is preached unto you.'
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Ukutsgp(m): 11:25am On Sep 11, 2014
False Doctrine 2
The Roman Catholic Church claim that Mary was
sinless .
"The church has become ever more aware that
Mary full of grace through God was redeemed
from the moment of her conception. This is what
the dogma of the Immaculate Conception
confesses ..... Mary was.... from the first moment
of her conception ...... preserved immune from all
stain of original sin." (Catechism of the Catholic
Church, 491)
And yet the Word of God disagrees with this ...
Luke 1:46-47 ...'And Mary said, My soul doth
magnify the Lord, and my spirit hath rejoiced in
God MY SAVIOUR .' ... If Mary was sinless, then
she would not have any need for a Saviour, as
she expresses in this verse.
Romans 3:23 ...'For ALL have sinned, and come
short of the glory of God.'
False Doctrine 3
The Roman Catholic Church claim that Mary is in
Heaven and is co-redeemer with Jesus , as the
following quotes suggest:
"That we may rightly say she (Mary) redeemed
the human race together with Christ." (Benedict
XV, Inter Sodalicia, 1918)
"In fact, by being assumed into Heaven she
(Mary) has not laid aside the office of salvation,
but by the manifold intercession she continues to
obtain for us the grace of eternal
salvation." (John Paul II, Dives in Misericordia,
1980, quoting Lumen Gentium)
Again the Bible shows this to be false ... 1
Timothy 2:5 ...'For there is one God, and one
mediator between God and men, the man Christ
Jesus.' ... This verse cannot be any clearer as to
who is our mediator. THERE IS ONLY ONE, AND
THAT IS CHRIST JESUS!
False Doctrine 4
The Roman Catholic Church claim that salvation
is only possible through the Catholic Church
itself.
" There is no salvation outside the church (Roman
Catholic Church)." (Pope John Paul II, Radio
Message for Francisan Vigil at St Peter's and
Assisi, October 3, 1981)
"Salvation is to be found nowhere but in the
church (Roman Catholic Church), the strong and
effective instrument of salvation is none other
than the Roman Pontificate." (Pope Leo XIII,
Allocution for the 25th Anniversary of his election,
February 20, 1903. (Papal Teachings: The Church,
Benedictine Monks of Solesmes, St Paul Editions,
Boston, 1962, par. 653)
What does the Word of God say about this? ...
Acts 4:10-12 ...'Be it known unto you all, and to
all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God
raised from the dead, even by him doth this man
stand here before you whole. This is the stone
which was set at nought of you builders, which is
become the head of the corner. Neither is there
salvation in any other: for there is none other
name under heaven given among men, whereby
we must be saved.'
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Ukutsgp(m): 11:30am On Sep 11, 2014
False Doctrine 5
The Roman Catholic Church teach their members
to pray the 'rosary' and other repetitive prayers .
Take a look at the following quote about Roman
Catholic prayer:
"The word Rosary means 'Crown of Roses'. Our
Lady has revealed to several people that each
time they say a Hail Mary they are giving her a
beautiful rose and that each complete Rosary
makes her a crown of roses .... In every
apparition, the heavenly Mother has invited us to
say the Rosary." (A Catholic Website)
The Hail Mary : "Hail Mary, full of grace; the Lord
is with thee: blessed art thou among women, and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy
Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death. Amen"
The above hail mary is repeated over and over by
Catholics. But what does Jesus say about these
repetitive prayers? ... Matthew 6:7 ...'But when
ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen
do: for they think that they shall be heard for their
much speaking.' ... Vain repetitive prayers are
vain and useless.
The above is just a small selection of teachings
and doctrines from the Roman Catholic Church,
and as we can see from the Word of God, they are
false doctrines. The Roman Catholic Church
believe that we should bow down to their
authority and worship the Pope and Mary
alongside Jesus. But as we have seen, the Word
of God says otherwise ... Matthew 4:10 ...'Then
saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it
is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God,
and him only shalt thou serve.' ... We have no
need of any human or any organization to save
us, for we are saved by faith in Jesus ALONE,
through a loving relationship with Him. Let us
reject the teachings of the Roman Catholic
Church and base our faith on the Word of God
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Spuggie: 11:35am On Sep 11, 2014
Ukutsgp: true christians are those that does what d bible teaches. not what man's wisdom teaches. there are churches were d truth is spoken. by d way cant we sow toward d work of God? or are u against giving?

apparently, we don't agree on the definition of giving....coercing people to give their 10percent, donating to the pastors while the pastors hold annual awards to recognise the highest donors.....does not define giving for me.....it should be out of freewill and such is rewarded by God and not by a pastor at an awards night.....oooh, these pastors build mansions, buy jets, build universities that members cannot afford. suffice it to say such universities was built from tithes and donations of those poor members.
I asked u earlier to work out ur salvation and leave catholics alone and u refused......it seems u hv to leave dat fraud and join catholics
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 11, 2014
Ukutsgp: so d catholic leading people astray and out of the will of God is better. isn't it? leading people to hell since 1900

Leading people astray? How?

They make images, you make images too, of your pastors and their wives or mistresses.

They read the Bible, you read too.

The only difference is that their parish priests do not own jets and most of them work for their daily bread either as headmasters, principals or teachers.

Another difference is that even their pope does not own a jet and he travels just as much as the GOs or even more. He also does not select the places to go. Certain popes have visited Muslim countries.

Note: The present pope has just one car and he has been using it since the 80s.

4 Likes

Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Ukutsgp(m): 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
Spuggie:

apparently, we don't agree on the definition of giving....coercing people to give their 10percent, donating to the pastors while the pastors hold annual awards to recognise the highest donors.....does not define giving for me.....it should be out of freewill and such is rewarded by God and not by a pastor at an awards night.....oooh, these pastors build mansions, buy jets, build universities that members cannot afford. suffice it to say such universities was built from tithes and donations of those poor members.
I asked u earlier to work out ur salvation and leave catholics alone and u refused......it seems u hv to leave dat fraud and join catholics
nobody was compelled to give his or her 10%. they willingly gave it. it is not everyone that pay tithe. do u forbid good things? should pastors be suffering before? and how do u know dat churches dnt help their members? in short, our church just visit the orphanage last week. stop spreading lies. by the way, are there not poor members in rcc?
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Ukutsgp(m): 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
hifaif:

Leading people astray? How?

They make images, you make images too, of your pastors and their wives or mistresses.

They read the Bible, you read too.

The only difference is that their parish priests do not own jets and most of them work for their daily bread either as headmasters, principals or teachers.

Another difference is that even their pope does not own a jet and he travels just as much as the GOs or even more. He also does not select the places to go. Certain popes have visited Muslim countries.

Note: The present pope has just one car and he has been using it since the 80s.
so there are no calender or pictures of ur family in ur house? do u bow to them?

pls my pastor does nt have a jet and he travels to any place.
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ukutsgp: so there are no calender or pictures of ur family in ur house? do u bow to them?

pls my pastor does nt have a jet and he travels to any place.

Having your family picture in your house is different from having your oga's picture hanging on the wall in your home. Motives are different. Why would you have your pastor's pix on the walls and doors of your home? Your home?

Why do those stickers and posters bear the image of your pastors? Are their faces the identity of your church? Explain to me how your pastor's pix hanging in your home is as normal as your family pix hanging on the wall in your home.

2 Likes

Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Ukutsgp(m): 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
hifaif:

Having your family picture in your house is different from having your oga's picture hanging on the wall in your home. Motives are different. Why would you have your pastor's pix on the walls and doors of your home? Your home?

Why do those stickers and posters bear the image of your pastors? Are their faces the identity of your church? Explain to me how your pastor's pix hanging in your home is as normal as your family pix hanging on the wall in your home.

does it matter whose picture was there? so long as i did nt bow and pray to it. does the calender in ur house have pictures in it?
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Ukutsgp(m): 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
Roman Catholics who read the Bible will
soon discover that many Catholic
teachings and practices are specifically
forbidden by Jesus Christ Himself. Note
carefully the following warnings given
by the Lord Jesus Christ to the religious
leaders of His day concerning vain
worship, vain tradition and vain
repetitions. All of these are particularly
applicable to Roman Catholicism today.
Vain Worship – In Matthew 15:8-9, Jesus
said, "This people draweth nigh unto me
with their mouth, and honoureth me
with their lips; but their heart is far
from me. But in vain do they worship
me, teaching for doctrines the
commandments of men." All worship is
indeed vain when it is based upon the
commandments of men rather than the
Word of God.
Vain Tradition – In Matthew 15:6b, Jesus
said, "Thus have ye made the
commandment of God of none effect by
your tradition." Valid tradition is based
upon Scripture and confirms it. Vain
tradition is based upon man's teachings
and violates it. In Roman Catholicism,
tradition is consistently elevated above
the Scripture. This results in vain
worship (no matter how sincere) and
makes the commandment of God of no
effect—a very serious matter.
Vain Repetitions – In Matthew 6:7, Jesus
said, "But when ye pray, use not vain
repetitions, as the heathen do: for they
think that they shall be heard for their
much speaking." A basic part of Roman
Catholic worship is the frequent
repetition of The Rosary. Its origin is
clearly tied to heathen religions such as
Hinduism, Islam, and Buddhism. Roman
Catholics should listen to the words of
Christ rather than use the vain
repetitions of the Catholic Church.
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Ukutsgp(m): 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
"Their land also is full of idols; they worship the
work of their own hands, that which their own
fingers have made." —Isaiah 2:8
"The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and
the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down,
and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day."
—Isaiah 2:11
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ukutsgp: does it matter whose picture was there? so long as i did nt bow and pray to it. does the calender in ur house have pictures in it?

You clearly do not understand idol worshipping and it is so irritating to hear idol worshippers like you castigate others.

If I have a Jonathan pix in my office, it says nothing order than that Goodluck represents the people of Nigeria but to have a pastor's pix shows that he represents the church (Christ). How is that not making an image of sth supposedly holy. You don't have to bow to it to worship it. Your motive even surpasses your physical action.

What does your pastor represent that you should have his image on the church signboard or stickers in your homes. Why couldn't it be just the name of the church?

1 Like

Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Ukutsgp(m): 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
hifaif:

You clearly do not understand idol worshipping and it is so irritating to hear idol worshippers like you castigate others.

If I have a Jonathan pix in my office, it says nothing order than that Goodluck represents the people of Nigeria but to have a pastor's pix shows that he represents the church (Christ). How is that not making an image of sth supposedly holy. You don't have to bow to it to worship it. Your motive even surpasses your physical action.

What does your pastor represent that you should have his image on the church signboard or stickers in your homes. Why couldn't it be just the name of the church?
first of all, who is a pastor in d bible? does it means that when u put a picture of ur friend, brothers or sisters in ur house, u are worshipping it? u must really be so dumb to think so. rcc makes graven images and bow down to them. that is idolatory. Veneration of graven images. how do u people even know how Jesus look like.
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by amanda2013(f): 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2014
Rubbish post.

1 Like

Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ukutsgp: first of all, who is a pastor in d bible? does it means that when u put a picture of ur friend, brothers or sisters in ur house, u are worshipping it? u must really be so dumb to think so. rcc makes graven images and bow down to them. that is idolatory. Veneration of graven images. how do u people even know how Jesus look like.

You are the dumb one here. If you elevate your car over your God, you 'bow' to your car. The motive is what matters. Why would I make a sticker with my friend's pix and attach it to my door and car? What would be the motive? Probably to promote him if he were a musician or something. But, what is the motive behind putting your pastor's pix on a sticker?

Since you are obviously so dumb that you can't understand my simple point, I will help you.

You not only venerate your MOG by keeping his pix, but you also deify him by printing his pix on stickers, posters and signboards and putting those items on your door, wall and windscreen.

3 Likes

Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Ukutsgp(m): 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
hifaif:

You are the dumb one here. If you elevate your car over your God, you 'bow' to your car. The motive is what matters. Why would I make a sticker with my friend's pix and attach it to my door and car? What would be the motive? Probably to promote him if he were a musician or something. But, what is the motive behind putting your pastor's pix on a sticker?

Since you are obviously so dumb that you can't understand my simple point, I will help you.

You not only venerate your MOG by keeping his pix, but you also deify him by printing his pix on stickers, posters and signboards and putting those items on your door, wall and windscreen.

so how do u know my motive? my motive is to promote what God is doing through him. simple. but i dnt pray nor bow to it.
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Ukutsgp(m): 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
u people worship images period. dnt deceive urself. repent of ur idols now.
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ukutsgp: so how do u know my motive? my motive is to promote what God is doing through him. simple. but i dnt pray nor bow to it.

Is he the only one worth promoting? What about the ushers, the choristers, etc. Aren't you, including the pastor,the body of Christ complementing one another? Why are you promoting one part of the body over the rest if you aren't deifying it?

We don't need to drag this any further.

1 Like

Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by brocab: 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
You know' it was the Roman Catholic Church that started the money making tithing system, also changed the Sabbath day into a Sunday, since the 1900's. And most of all they believe the pope is the Father. Another man hits the dust.
Ukutsgp: so d catholic leading people astray and out of the will of God is better. isn't it? leading people to hell since 1900
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Spuggie: 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
@ OP, why not start reforming ur pentecostalism, I would have thought charity should start from home....u people endorse masturbation and pastor worshipping, pastors sell false hope to the poor, sick and desperate while at the same time exploiting them of their meagre resources, the rich are not spared, they too are ripped off.

please, u have enough problems in ur church to occupy you with.....that is if u truly care about the salvation of others. leave catholics alone
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Ukutsgp(m): 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
hifaif:

Is he the only one worth promoting? What about the ushers, the choristers, etc. Aren't you, including the pastor,the body of Christ complementing one another? Why are you promoting one part of the body over the rest if you aren't deifying it?

We don't need to drag this any further.
pls stop acting like a child and speaking rubbish. stop littering ur church with images. bowing down to d work of ur hand. that is nt christianity.
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Ukutsgp(m): 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
Spuggie: @ OP, why not start reforming ur pentecostalism, I would have thought charity should start from home....u people endorse masturbation and pastor worshipping, pastors sell false hope to the poor, sick and desperate while at the same time exploiting them of their meagre resources, the rich are not spared, they too are ripped off.

please, u have enough problems in ur church to occupy you with.....that is if u truly care about the salvation of others. leave catholics alone
i worship God were d truth was preached. stop discouraging people from giving toward d work of God. we dnt endorse self-service in my church and we dnt exploit people. we are nt like ur idolatrous church. rcc cannot save anybody.
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Ukutsgp(m): 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ukutsgp:
Roman Catholics who read the Bible will
soon discover that many Catholic
teachings and practices are specifically
forbidden by Jesus Christ Himself. Note
carefully the following warnings given
by the Lord Jesus Christ to the religious
leaders of His day concerning vain
worship, vain tradition and vain
repetitions. All of these are particularly
applicable to Roman Catholicism today.
Vain Worship – In Matthew 15:8-9, Jesus
said, "This people draweth nigh unto me
with their mouth, and honoureth me
with their lips; but their heart is far
from me. But in vain do they worship
me, teaching for doctrines the
commandments of men." All worship is
indeed vain when it is based upon the
commandments of men rather than the
Word of God.
Vain Tradition – In Matthew 15:6b, Jesus
said, "Thus have ye made the
commandment of God of none effect by
your tradition." Valid tradition is based
upon Scripture and confirms it. Vain
tradition is based upon man's teachings
and violates it. In Roman Catholicism,
tradition is consistently elevated above
the Scripture. This results in vain
worship (no matter how sincere) and
makes the commandment of God of no
effect—a very serious matter.
Vain Repetitions – In Matthew 6:7, Jesus
said, "But when ye pray, use not vain
repetitions, as the heathen do: for they
think that they shall be heard for their
much speaking." A basic part of Roman
Catholic worship is the frequent
repetition of The Rosary. Its origin is
clearly tied to heathen religions such as
Hinduism, Islam, and Buddhism. Roman
Catholics should listen to the words of
Christ rather than use the vain
repetitions of the Catholic Church.
take note. the catholic follow d traditions of men. the heathen traditions
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Ukutsgp(m): 10:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
the rosary is also of pagan origin.
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by brocab: 10:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
Not willingly' told to give their 10%, qwisting words around to suit a tithers needs. Not reading the bible but taken words out. And as many churches we have today use Malachi 3-10 or Hebrews 7, against the believers to recieve a percentage from each and every person that sit in church. You will be cursed, robbing God if you don't tithe, Jesus being the high priest lived on the streets, ripped off by the tithers not paying tithes to him. Wasn;t Jesus worthy to recieve tithes? And yet our priest{pastors} in today's churches are buying big houses, fancy cars and traveling. Whats wrong with this picture?Jesus performing miracles, healing all kinds of sickness, the blind now see, walked on water, and died for his people. We don't see that in our churches today? The truth will set you free.
Ukutsgp: nobody was compelled to give his or her 10%. they willingly gave it. it is not everyone that pay tithe. do u forbid good things? should pastors be suffering before? and how do u know dat churches dnt help their members? in short, our church just visit the orphanage last week. stop spreading lies. by the way, are there not poor members in rcc?
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Spuggie: 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ukutsgp: i worship God were d truth was preached. stop discouraging people from giving toward d work of God. we dnt endorse self-service in my church and we dnt exploit people. we are nt like ur idolatrous church. rcc cannot save anybody.

I don't think u read my post.....I said pentecostalism I am not interested in ur church but i am confident if we put it under the microscope we will see it is not what you claim it is.
@giving to God....do u mean where pastors are getting richer buying jets and in some cases owning 4 jets why some people in that same church can't even have 1 meal in a day? Offerings are used to build universities, unfortunately, same members who made the offerings can't afford the university the help built and don't get any proceeds from profits made running the university. You would have thought equality will be in the pentecostal church but you will be wrong.
what is this thing with pastor Chris and self servicing? Is he not a pentecostal?
OP, please, face ur pentecostal, many things there require ur attention. Put your house in order first so that people will take you seriously when you talk.
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Ukutsgp(m): 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
Today what we see are images of Jesus and
Mary all over the RCC. Today what we see are
people kissing and bowing down to these lifeless
forms rather than take their cases to Jesus, the
greatest physician.
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by brocab: 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
The tithe was set up by the Roman Catholic Church at the beginning, and its a shame that other churches around the globe had caught on to that decieving lie. And in these sad day's people are told to give their 10%, while leaders are qwisting words around to suit a tithers needs. Not reading the bible but taken words out. And as many churches we have today use Malachi 3-10 or Hebrews 7, against the believers to recieve a percentage from each and every person that sits in church. You will be cursed, robbing God if you don't tithe, Jesus being the high priest lived on the streets, ripped off by the tithers not paying him tithes. Wasn't Jesus worthy to recieve tithes? And yet our priest{pastors} in today's churches are buying big houses, fancy cars and traveling. Whats wrong with this picture? And why didn't God the Father help him to recieve tithes? Something isn't adding up? James 2-5 Has God not chosen the poor of this world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom. Jesus performing miracles, healing all kinds of sickness, the blind now see, walked on water, and died for his people. We don't see that in our churches today? I'm not against supporting the churches, but using the tithing message and qwisting words around to suit a tithers needs, is not Bible. The truth will set you free.
Ukutsgp: nobody was compelled to give his or her 10%. they willingly gave it. it is not everyone that pay tithe. do u forbid good things? should pastors be suffering before? and how do u know dat churches dnt help their members? in short, our church just visit the orphanage last week. stop spreading lies. by the way, are there not poor members in rcc?
Re: The Time Is Short. Roman Catholic Members Have No Excuse. by Ukutsgp(m): 4:51am On Sep 12, 2014
Spuggie:

I don't think u read my post.....I said pentecostalism I am not interested in ur church but i am confident if we put it under the microscope we will see it is not what you claim it is.
@giving to God....do u mean where pastors are getting richer buying jets and in some cases owning 4 jets why some people in that same church can't even have 1 meal in a day? Offerings are used to build universities, unfortunately, same members who made the offerings can't afford the university the help built and don't get any proceeds from profits made running the university. You would have thought equality will be in the pentecostal church but you will be wrong.
what is this thing with pastor Chris and self servicing? Is he not a pentecostal?
OP, please, face ur pentecostal, many things there require ur attention. Put your house in order first so that people will take you seriously when you talk.
how is that ur business. are pastors not entitled to live a good life? so they should die wretched because they are pastors abi? what's wrong if they build schools and universities? is rcc nt building schools too?
pls tell me if there are no poor people in ur church? pls people are even willingly donating to assist the work of God and u ar here blabbing. like i said we dnt endorse self service in my church and we dnt exploit people. if u have u give and if u dnt hv u stay. nobody will be forced to give. but how does this stop d catholic from being a false church?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Raise The Dead In Your Dream? / Benefits Of Drinking Camel Pee / There Is A Logical Fallacy In The Argument That Mary Is The Mother Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.