Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

A Shocking Discovary!!! What Dangotes Soldier's Did, And Dangotes Silence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Shocking Discovary!!! What Dangotes Soldier's Did, And Dangotes Silence (3397 Views)

Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht / A 6years Old Boy Asked Buhari A Shocking Question That Sent Fear Into The Camp O / UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Shocking Discovary!!! What Dangotes Soldier's Did, And Dangotes Silence by Shaanteel(f): 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dangote as we al know is a well known wealthy man. His wealth has therefore blind folded some pple that thy'l do anytin to get in his good books. Was goin tru some random news blogs and this caught my fancy. READ ON: DANGOTE has a cement depot located at BOKO in Benue State.,sumtym in April thz year as sum of the Benue occupants may knw dat there are soldiers guardin d faCTORY Monitoring movements of goods in and out of the place. In April, one of the truck drivers decided to remve waste products behind the factory since bushes were there nd d plce stunk of urine and other unpleasantries so he helpd himself. When he was tru a Soldier saw him and insisted he cleard it wit hiz mout or he was guna b shot in the head. After much pleading that he would use his hands instead the officer got angry and shot him in the leg and hand. Active youths standing by that heard the gun shot gathered themselves to go and find out what was going on. When they observed,they started to protest and the soldier got angri and opened fire with his co_pal. Even those that tried to flee got injured. The guy narating this story said he saw his friend {CHIDI JONAH} an only son and child in his early 20t's arond 21 get killed. James narated that what saved him was that the girl infront of him got shot and he fell do pretending to be dead as well. Somewhere along the line, peace was restored those that survied,survied and those that died,died. FuTHERMORE: angry youths wrote to Dangote telling him to take his factory away that after all nO GOOD has been gained from the company and other tinz. But Dangotes answer was *SILENCE* afterwards, they wrote again that he should at least compensate the families involed since its his company, but more *SILENCE*. Jude says "I can swear that the Gov. Of Benue State knows about it" but yet nOTHING was done although this may not be the exact story but its wat i got from the place I was readn it buT definatly 1 or 2 pple in Benue should know abt dz. I Gues It's MOney Talking .. May Chidi's soul R.I.PERFECT.PEACE. AMEN!
Re: A Shocking Discovary!!! What Dangotes Soldier's Did, And Dangotes Silence by Coldfeet(f): 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hmmmm! Op this heading is way better than the first! I thought for a second you've come to expose dangotes other side but when I opened the thread I saw something else. Anyway me thinks he dangote should do something about that incident and not keep silent its his company and its his security man than shot someone. Nigerians and our mentality sha! So you see bush for corner and na dia them tell you say toilet day ekwa? And how can the soldier ask someone to pack feces with mouth na? He should have been allowed to just clear it however way he finds comfortable and the issue will just end there!!!!!!! Trigger happy only on hapless people.

2 Likes

Re: A Shocking Discovary!!! What Dangotes Soldier's Did, And Dangotes Silence by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
So how is that Dangotes fault. sad sad
Re: A Shocking Discovary!!! What Dangotes Soldier's Did, And Dangotes Silence by parrotibaba(m): 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
@op did Dangote actually shoot d guys or d soldier eh? sad

2 Likes

Re: A Shocking Discovary!!! What Dangotes Soldier's Did, And Dangotes Silence by agohmamuda(m): 11:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
i dnt care wat time it is, #pictures or i dont beliv.
Re: A Shocking Discovary!!! What Dangotes Soldier's Did, And Dangotes Silence by soulglo: 11:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
parrotibaba: @op did Dangote actually shoot d guys or d soldier eh? sad

Why won't Nigerians keep being treated like Nigerian lives are worthless when the country is full of people like you?

@ OP The people who were injured and the parents or family of the deceased should retain lawyers. The soldier/security guard was contracted or employed by Dangote cement so the company has some responsibility.

6 Likes

Re: A Shocking Discovary!!! What Dangotes Soldier's Did, And Dangotes Silence by Shaanteel(f): 12:44am On Sep 11, 2014
wow i cn c comon sence aint cumun in u 2 use ur bg head to tink dt its hz cumpany, reports wia made to him he did ntn.. Wow ur xo wise ironicaly

3 Likes

Re: A Shocking Discovary!!! What Dangotes Soldier's Did, And Dangotes Silence by Shaanteel(f): 12:47am On Sep 11, 2014
wow i c that coMmon sence isnt common in u ..use dat ur head to ask huz cumpany z it,y didnt e do anytn afta bein told.. A bg man lyk dat.. Wow ur xo wise in iroNY
Re: A Shocking Discovary!!! What Dangotes Soldier's Did, And Dangotes Silence by Shaanteel(f): 12:49am On Sep 11, 2014
soulglo:

Why won't Nigerians keep being treated like Nigerian lives are worthless when the country is full of people like you?

@ OP The people who were injured and the parents or family of the deceased should retain lawyers. The soldier/security guard was contracted or employed by Dangote cement so the company has some responsibility.
c beta pikin thank u
Re: A Shocking Discovary!!! What Dangotes Soldier's Did, And Dangotes Silence by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 11, 2014
Shaanteel: c beta pikin thank u
Celebrating your insanity
Re: A Shocking Discovary!!! What Dangotes Soldier's Did, And Dangotes Silence by datguru: 7:09am On Sep 11, 2014
Yes . I was in benue when this happened but I didn't hear the news this way

1 Like

Re: A Shocking Discovary!!! What Dangotes Soldier's Did, And Dangotes Silence by Shaanteel(f): 7:17am On Sep 11, 2014
uruba:
Celebrating your insanity
tnx
Re: A Shocking Discovary!!! What Dangotes Soldier's Did, And Dangotes Silence by Shaanteel(f): 7:19am On Sep 11, 2014
datguru: Yes . I was in benue when this happened but I didn't hear the news this way
thank God at least am not lieing.
Re: A Shocking Discovary!!! What Dangotes Soldier's Did, And Dangotes Silence by parrotibaba(m): 9:41am On Sep 11, 2014
Shaanteel: wow i c that coMmon sence isnt common in u ..use dat ur head to ask huz cumpany z it,y didnt e do anytn afta bein told.. A bg man lyk dat.. Wow ur xo wise in iroNY
Pele ooh but for ur information it is not dangote's fault, u opened dis thread to tell us dat one of d soldiers hired by Dangote shot at ppl who were protesting abi? so how is it Dangote's fault? reason b4 u open a thread ..."the other side of dangote" really? As if he was responsible for it ,let me give u an example, if ur dog bites a passerby in ur town is it ur fault or d dog's ? as for d writing to Dangote n telling him to move is factory n Dangote not replying ,its common sense(which u evidently lack) ,so he should close down d factory which is employing d same youths dat came out to "protest"(maybe tried to lynch d soldier) ...d next time u open a thread ,don't open it envy n scorn ,it doesn't boost ur immunity against Ebola ...u could hv named ur thread "mishap at dangote's factory in Benue" instead of dat shyat u posted here ...#peace

1 Like

Re: A Shocking Discovary!!! What Dangotes Soldier's Did, And Dangotes Silence by parrotibaba(m): 9:46am On Sep 11, 2014
soulglo:

and why won't Nigerians be treated as trash when ppl who reason like u r everywhere... F()()l if u hv read my comment very well u will not post dis trash u posted here ...how does d heading n d beginning part of dis thread relate to d story we all read? ...common sense is not common after all

Re: A Shocking Discovary!!! What Dangotes Soldier's Did, And Dangotes Silence by soulglo: 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
parrotibaba: and why won't Nigerians be treated as trash when ppl who reason like u r everywhere... F()()l if u hv read my comment very well u will not post dis trash u posted here ...how does d heading n d beginning part of dis thread relate to d story we all read? ...common sense is not common after all

You are a sad sad man. What she wrote was very clear to me. Not sure why you think running around insulting everyone makes your point sensible. I have contributed my 2 cents. I hope they have the means to retain lawyers and find out what their options are.

2 Likes

Re: A Shocking Discovary!!! What Dangotes Soldier's Did, And Dangotes Silence by BetaBenue(m): 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
The story is true but the boy wasshot in the mouth when he refused to pack the faeces with his mouth. The incident occured outside the factory premises
Re: A Shocking Discovary!!! What Dangotes Soldier's Did, And Dangotes Silence by parrotibaba(m): 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
soulglo:

You are a sad sad man. What she wrote was very clear to me. Not sure why you think running around insulting everyone makes your point sensible. I have contributed my 2 cents. I hope they have the means to retain lawyers and find out what their options are.
no u r d sad man!! u weren't here when she opened d thread n if u had read d comment b4 mine u will understand what I was pointing out ...The original heading of d thread said "The Other side of Dangote" implying dat dangote has or has displayed his bad side n was a part of d crime/shooting but on opening d thread I found out dat d case involves a soldier dat was hired by dangote's company n dat brought out d guy above me n mine comment also b4 she changed d heading so I don't understand ur argument at all...when next u comment on a thread ,endeavor to understand what's going on b4 u comment ...#peace

1 Like

Re: A Shocking Discovary!!! What Dangotes Soldier's Did, And Dangotes Silence by soulglo: 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2014
parrotibaba: no u r d sad man!! u weren't here when she opened d thread n if u had read d comment b4 mine u will understand what I was pointing out ...The original heading of d thread said "The Other side of Dangote" implying dat dangote has or has displayed his bad side n was a part of d crime/shooting but on opening d thread I found out dat d case involves a soldier dat was hired by dangote's company n dat brought out d guy above me n mine comment also b4 she changed d heading so I don't understand ur argument at all...when next u comment on a thread ,endeavor to understand what's going on b4 u comment ...#peace

You are the one who needs to understand what you're reading. No where in the post did she say that Dangote loaded a gun and shot at anyone. She stated that people reached out to Dangote and he had not responded. That is the other side you should be thinking about because that is what she specifically wrote. If you were confused by the way she headlined it then you should have read through her post for clarification. Peace right back at you

1 Like

Re: A Shocking Discovary!!! What Dangotes Soldier's Did, And Dangotes Silence by parrotibaba(m): 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
soulglo:

You are the one who needs to understand what you're reading. No where in the post did she say that Dangote loaded a gun and shot at anyone. She stated that people reached out to Dangote and he had not responded. That is the other side you should be thinking about because that is what she specifically wrote. If you were confused by the way she headlined it then you should have read through her post for clarification. Peace right back at you
dude I don't get u at all ...if she was right den why did she change d heading again ...? sm ppl shaa grin ...

...anyways I hv tok my own n I no go tok again..

Re: A Shocking Discovary!!! What Dangotes Soldier's Did, And Dangotes Silence by enomakos(m): 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2014
[quote
author=parrotibaba] dude I don't get u at all ...if she was right den
why did she change d heading again ...? sm ppl shaa grin ...

...anyways I hv tok my own n I no go tok again..[/quote]

are u shekau?
Re: A Shocking Discovary!!! What Dangotes Soldier's Did, And Dangotes Silence by abokikhalifa: 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
uruba: So how is that Dangotes fault. sad sad
imaging say na ur papa dem shoot.
Re: A Shocking Discovary!!! What Dangotes Soldier's Did, And Dangotes Silence by Donfamous(m): 11:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
Some ppl no just get brain. I wonder if they only comment based on sentiments or what is right. How can ur soldiers kill someone and u'll keep quiet about it. If it was his child that was killed I swear we won't hear word again.
Africans enslaving ourselves since 1900BC. Smh
Re: A Shocking Discovary!!! What Dangotes Soldier's Did, And Dangotes Silence by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
uruba: So how is that Dangotes fault. sad sad
Dumb Nairalander
Re: A Shocking Discovary!!! What Dangotes Soldier's Did, And Dangotes Silence by SporaD8: 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
@parotibaba snd soulglo, you guys should know you are derailing the thread.
@topic, With two witnesses so far confirming this incident, I think this should hit front page.
Justice must be serve; not denied.
Re: A Shocking Discovary!!! What Dangotes Soldier's Did, And Dangotes Silence by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
abokikhalifa: imaging say na ur papa dem shoot.
So what is the court of law meant for,even if you don't have money they are lawyers who offer pro bono cases....you should address the company not the man..there two separate entity
Re: A Shocking Discovary!!! What Dangotes Soldier's Did, And Dangotes Silence by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
sweetylicious: Dumb Nairalander
Another Yaba Left patient.....you didn't take your pills this morning abi
Re: A Shocking Discovary!!! What Dangotes Soldier's Did, And Dangotes Silence by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
Shaanteel: tnx
Oya Pele...but been a crook isn't nice...changing the topic heading.. misrepresenting unsolicited comment isn't nice...see now I don sent person go yaba left..
Re: A Shocking Discovary!!! What Dangotes Soldier's Did, And Dangotes Silence by Shaanteel(f): 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
uruba:
Oya Pele...but been a crook isn't nice...changing the topic heading.. misrepresenting unsolicited comment isn't nice...see now I don sent person go yaba left..
hmm no pee
Re: A Shocking Discovary!!! What Dangotes Soldier's Did, And Dangotes Silence by stevecantrell: 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dangote cement company isn't a military installation. That kind of security arrangement for private companies isn't right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

TERRORISM: Is This Why F.G is Opting For A Secret Trial of Ndume? / Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! / OBJ Totally Confused, Considers GEJ A Lesser Evil Than Gmb|tinubu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.