Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,096 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! (3405 Views)

Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA / “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari / How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by abokiigbo: 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
Don’t Join Me In Your Gangsterism, Oshiomhole Tells Fayose

The Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole, on Thursday urged his Ekiti State counterpart, Governor Ayodele Fayose, not to drag his (Oshiomhole) name into the “political gangsterism that has become peculiar with the Ekiti State Governor.”

Oshiomhole spoke in reaction to a statement credited to the Ekiti Governor that he (Oshiomhole) shut down the Edo State House of Assembly and relocated sitting to the Government House.

The Edo Governor, in a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Peter Okhiria, said that there was no crisis in state assembly, adding that 15 of the 24-member Assembly were members of the All Progressives Congress, while the other nine were of the Peoples Democratic Party.

He explained that of the nine PDP members, three were on suspension while the seat of another member had been declared vacant, which he said reduced the number of PDP lawmakers in the house.

While noting that decorum, respect and responsibility were elements of governance, Oshiomhole urged his Ekiti counterpart to “stop dropping the name of Governor Adams Oshiomhole to shore up his jaded image.”

Oshiomhole said, “We find it utterly laughable and as the height of political childishness for the Ekiti State Governor to hide behind his media aides and seek to drag the name of the Governor of Edo State, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, into his crude gangster tactics which he has re-introduced into Ekiti politics, less than two months after assuming office.

“If the Ekiti Governor is too lazy to read and too politically illiterate to know what is happening in Edo State House of Assembly, we expected his psychedelic media aides to simply shut their loud mouths rather than behave like capering neophytes.

“Even a kindergarten knows that 15 is greater than 5. So if five PDP members decide to sit with three suspended members and another, whose seat was declared vacant in a chamber which is undergoing renovation, then we can at best regard that as the height of crass legislative irresponsibility.

“It is ridiculous to even contemplate that the Ekiti Governor and his media aides do not know that 15 is greater than five! For sure, they seem engrossed with their stomach infrastructure mantra, such a dubious contraption which can only be contrived by an ideologically clueless and gluttonous administration.

“But for the kind of democracy we practice in Nigeria, where the PDP promotes and condones all manners of illegalities, inanities and shenanigans which have become the second nature of that party, Ayodele Fayose would have been cooling off his heels in gaol rather than brandishing the appellation of being a Governor.

“We are thoroughly ashamed that Ekiti, hitherto known as the fountain of knowledge, is being reduced to a mindless bubble by a man running her affairs without a discernible direction like a drowning man clutching desperately at flotsam.

“If Ekiti people, with all their avowed sophistication and intellectuality, have elected to present a political rascal as their number one citizen, so be it; but they must understand that there is a huge difference between character and infamy.”

Punch.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by fapcrook(m): 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
One blow seven die

10 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
Too much of English!

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by Tundeajani(m): 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
there is one thing about edo indigenes..when it comes to natural intelligence..you guys are just too much..see how this oshiomole's aid took the ekiti thug to the dustbin with sound control of english language..uh..i doff my hat oh..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by abokiigbo: 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
this na park well well blow!

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by Extractor101: 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
Chisos....

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by Ngwakwe: 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
He explained that of the nine PDP members, three were on suspension while the seat of another member had been declared vacant, which he said reduced the number of PDP lawmakers in the house.

See hypocrisy in RED quoted above

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by donphilopus: 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tundeajani:
there is one thing about edo indigenes..when it comes to natural intelligence..you guys are just too much.. see how this oshiomole's aid took the ekiti thug to the dustbin with sound control of english language..uh..i doff my hat oh..

Bros, that's why I rep Edo. It's been God! tongue

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by oduastates: 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ekitis have turned themselves into a laughing stock and the object of Internet jokes/memes.
Even fayemi is not at fault here. He should have used some of his time educating and changing the village herd mentality. Apart from the out of state students ( ondo,lagos,osun,oyo,edo,delta,) of the university and polytechnic, an educated professional would find it hard finding like minds,with whom to mix. The diaspora are equally at fault for abandoning that state and leaving the people to their devices.

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by donphilopus: 6:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ngwakwe:

See hypocrisy in RED in quote above

What's hypocritical in that phase?!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
Osho baba my man!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by Omen100(m): 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
Fayose has bitten more than he can chow.

Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
fapcrook:
One blow seven die
that one na seven die or 21 die?

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by seunmsg(m): 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
A little discretion on the part of Oshomole won't be bad. Though it was Fayose that started this matter, engaging him in same manner is dragging himself down to the same gutter and thuggish level that we know Fayose for. Both of them are governors and throwing insults around like this is not the best way to handle issues. Fayose should also please face his duties as governor and stop dragging other people into his problem with the state assembly. Am from Ekiti state and I must say, this is very disgtaceful.

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by gebest: 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
I believe is Hon. PATRICK OBAHIAGBON dat drafted dis misile.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by gebest: 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
Edo ñìmòsè

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by hugoart(m): 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
GOD!

SEE FINISHING!

FINISHING DON FINISH HERE SEF!

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
Seun pls front page...

Ishilove ... Oya o

This one is strong...bring the holy cane.

What I still don't understand is why the ekiti state house of assembly and judiciary have not decided to impeach this fayose guy. Do they think he will soon repent? That one na long thing o...impeach him before he rigs the 2015 elections

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by orobs93(m): 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
Who is fayose?
Is he an artist?

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by lomaxx: 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
orobs93:
Who is fayose?
Is he an artist?

No, he graduated from a school in France.

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by Melancholy(m): 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hmm.... Ekiti need more of this to remember them the consequence of voting a leader who can only promise rice&chicken. A glutton govt and its people....

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by PenSniper: 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
gebest:
I believe is Hon. PATRICK OBAHIAGBON dat drafted dis misile.

Certainltly not otherwise one would need a dictionary to read it.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
This is what we called "Classic".

Oshobaba should be charged for murder cos this His missile is weapon of mass knockouts.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by PenSniper: 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
orobs93:
Who is fayose?
Is he an artist?

No, a comedian graduate of Area Boys High School, Syria.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by realborn(m): 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
I am an indigene of Ekiti.

I like Fayose personally.

Sentiments apart, I wonder how my people voted him as Governor.

Osho baba is absolutely on point. Fayose is damn too grassroot for the required leap we desire.

He should have contested for local government chairmanship.

Enough said.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by maestroferddi: 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
What exactly is cause for the exultation over this treatise which, for all intents and purposes, is a subjective construct by a horde of fawning hacks intent on projecting a semblance of engagement?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by BALLERON(m): 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
Why will you use your aide to insult your colleague like this? Some chief press secretaries/ media aides forget that the position is only temporary, I pray Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Peter Okhiria, continues to enjoy the good relationship with his boss....

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by arresa: 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ngwakwe:

See hypocrisy in RED quoted above

Reading and comprehension failed you again...

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by Quelme: 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tundeajani:
there is one thing about edo indigenes..when it comes to natural intelligence..you guys are just too much..see how this oshiomole's aid took the ekiti thug to the dustbin with sound control of english language..uh..i doff my hat oh..
your head dey there!!!
Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by hugoart(m): 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
Fayose has bought job for himself.
Any Edo man will demolish the thug with one sentence.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Takes Fayose To The Cleaners!!! by hugoart(m): 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
BALLERON:
Why will you use your aide to insult your colleague like this? Some chief press secretaries/ media aides forget that the position is only temporary, I pray Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Peter Okhiria, continues to enjoy the good relationship with his boss....
When your thug governor insults Oshiomhole and everyone using the 'capering neophytes' he calls media aides who have no command of language as shown by The Honourable Mr.Peter Okhiria(who should be promoted for this retort alone,btw), is his own position permanent?

Fayose has been finished;he responds at his own risk,the coward.

To those who are saying this is Obahiagbon,FYI,any small boy in Edo will cut Fayose and his 'neophyte rascal excuses for aides' down with just one word.

Person wey no get know say im no get head. Fayose, a governor for lack of a governor na im we dey talk about.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —bode George / Amechi Fingers Gej's Wife (pixs) / Udom Emmanuel Poses With APC's Asuquo Edet Archibong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.