Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Expose The Tricks Nigerians Use; Share Your Experience - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Expose The Tricks Nigerians Use; Share Your Experience (554 Views)

Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. / Lagos Residents Expose Den Of Murderers (pictured) / How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Expose The Tricks Nigerians Use; Share Your Experience by OracleHex(m): 11:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
I decided to create this topic when i read a thread on frontpage where a guy shared his bitter experience of how fraudsters parading themselves as legitimate
samaritan robbed him of his 113k along benin road.

This could have been averted if he was well informed of peoples experience

Many people are aware of the tricks they use while
some are not, and by this, there will be need for us
to share any of their tricks we are aware of so
Nairalanders who still don't know about them can
learn.

we should start exposing this tricks to prevent them from further scamming inexperienced people.

Please, share your experience if you have
encountered any of them before.It's time we stop
them.
Re: Expose The Tricks Nigerians Use; Share Your Experience by OracleHex(m): 7:56am On Sep 11, 2014
No comment?

(1) (Reply)

Police Brutality: They Shot My Brother, Buried Him And Offered Us N10m- Sister / SHOCKING: Woman Bites Off Man's Private Part In Edo / Blogger Flogged Openly, Gets Jail Term & Ordered To Pay Fine For ‘insulting Isla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.