Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience (17139 Views)

What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) / The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene / A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by abbeylli(m): 11:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
Not everybody but most people had been involved in a fighting scene how did you escape.
I had like 4 occasions but let me share one.

There was a time i was invited to a birthday party though am not a party person but i got many invitations from that friend but didnt grant it so i just went to the party around 7pm they were cultist or something i couldnt be precise of on the sit i was. I had bottle sound been broken i calmed down remembered my mums advice dont follow bad friends. i first checked the two exit one was blocked with a guy holding cutlass the second was free but the door was closed i just had to risk it and go through the second exit with a chair i carried protecting it on my head with full speed to the second exit lo it opened i got outside dropped the chair bottles spread on the floor i thought to my self so na my head they for break these ones..

The stupid guy came the third day asking how i escaped.... sad angry

Have you ever been caught up in a scene like this share you exprience

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by Nurry: 11:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
I am a good child.
I don't do such grin

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by abbeylli(m): 11:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
Nurry:
I am a good child.
I don't do such grin

Am not also bad i was unlucky that day.

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by Nurry: 12:04am On Sep 05, 2015
abbeylli:

Am not also bad i was unlucky that day.

K

1 Like

Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by Rapzino: 12:04am On Sep 05, 2015
I don't mix up with bad guys, imma Church boy.

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by adesegun121(m): 11:13am On Sep 05, 2015
Ok
Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by Barselonia(m): 11:13am On Sep 05, 2015
None
Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by freesinzu(m): 11:13am On Sep 05, 2015
grin
Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by Mogidi: 11:13am On Sep 05, 2015
The only group fight I got involved in as an adult was with APC supporters in December last year. I ended up with a broken nose, because of judicial proceedings, I won't state what happened to the dead APC supporters, ooops!

11 Likes

Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by lifezone247(m): 11:13am On Sep 05, 2015
I'm troublesome, but when fight show I go take off grin

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by Dottore: 11:14am On Sep 05, 2015
Gentlemen don't fight. Now don't tell me about the fighting rep members. Most of them are opportunistt low life touts. Suits alone doesn't make a grbtkeman

1 Like

Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 11:15am On Sep 05, 2015
Next time no follow bad group otherwise the bottle wey go break ur head go carry flight come grin

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by Aminat508(f): 11:15am On Sep 05, 2015
Am. Coming, chai i have alot to say ooo

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by esmarcq(m): 11:15am On Sep 05, 2015
Maybe I was in that group
Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by dedons: 11:15am On Sep 05, 2015
The only time i fought a battle was when I accidentally joined the army to fight boko-na-ram...

Omo when i see bullet spray and people dey fall around me like say na pastor chris dey do deliverance,nobody tell me to pick race before i disappear.

15 Likes

Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by otijah(m): 11:15am On Sep 05, 2015
was in d club watching one guy perfoming all these makossa dance with their songs, all of sudden the guy change his dance steps to break dance with d same makossa song, before I could say wharis dis one guy from crowd stone d guy bottle and opened his head, na so bottles just dey fly like rocket dey land for d dancer head and body, and there was no way for him to escape except he follows that same path we are sitting
I never knew how I left da club dat day because d bouncers there started serious fights with us, and my guy sitting next to me was heavily stabbed in d neck

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by bigerboy200: 11:15am On Sep 05, 2015
Na to pick race sure pass ohh
Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 05, 2015
kk
Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by nnepep(f): 11:16am On Sep 05, 2015
Good girls lyk me dnt involve in such act
Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by grin88(m): 11:16am On Sep 05, 2015
grin grin grin grin undecided undecided undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by iceberylin(m): 11:16am On Sep 05, 2015
I would v used the Exit with a guy holding cutlass...

Don't ask me why angry

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by Sveen: 11:16am On Sep 05, 2015
There was this certain Sunday that I and my pals decided to go play football, we dressed up and got to the field; but we met other set of peeps playing therein. Meanwhile, we are more than them in person and we decided to make use of that opportunity to send them of the field.

But these peeps were having none of it, suddenly an argument ensued, and a guy(in the other group) descended on one of my pals. We were supposed to let them fight, but I knew my pal his weak, he cannot take on the guy on his own and I jumped in, forming Mike tyson, I dealt him a mortal blow and he staggered backwards.

Before I know it, three guys descended on me, one was welding a broken bottle and another was holding what I presume to be a charm, while the last one was welding a plank. Da fuq, all these were gonna be used on me, I am so dead.

Suddenly, I felt a rush of air across my face and footsteps behind me, my legs were on motion, running as fast as it could go, but I was very sure I wasn't the one controlling them because I didn't even thing of running away before the assault.

I ran for a mile and I stopped when I was sure they weren't behind me anymore, and when I returned to the field with my own plank and bottle, I met my pals playing football with the supposed guys; the same peeps that wanted to kill me. Right there, I swore never to get in a fight because of a friend again in this milky way.

161 Likes 16 Shares

Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by ichidodo: 11:17am On Sep 05, 2015
Well, if you count the terrible experience of being shot at multiple times in Ak-47 short busts at less than 20 yards and having your feet sprayed by bits of Nsukka-Opi road asphalt displaced by ricochetting bullets as you ran for cover... Although we loved the later scene where we tried disarming the silly Ak-47 wielding cop but got only his mopol berret as riot-trophy. Do you know mobile police berrets are hand made? Some with exquisite craftsmanship, like our seven year old riot-trophy..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by Alexyswiss(m): 11:17am On Sep 05, 2015
: D cheesy

come to think of it....
I haven't been engaged in a fight for the past 12years..I don't look for trouble

I'm so introverted...and that made me have friends who talk a lot..and my nature always attracts rugged guys..don't know why..they always want to be friends with me
so if anyone looks for my trouble..im too quiet to fight back...so I just arrange guys for you..that's all!!

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by mrphysics(m): 11:17am On Sep 05, 2015
front page again?
Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by roldee(m): 11:17am On Sep 05, 2015
Fp grin

Thank you.
Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by obinnajr(m): 11:17am On Sep 05, 2015
SEE QUESION.............

1 Like

Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by killercute16(m): 11:18am On Sep 05, 2015
As a sharp guy,i don't get caught in a fight,once we just see any arguement,me & my frnd will just go closer and near exit and if we witness any slap or even blow, we will just flee the scene in a sec.

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by Damalex4luv(m): 11:19am On Sep 05, 2015
Mogidi:
The only group fight I got involved in as an adult was with APC supporters in December last year. I ended up with a broken nose, because of judicial proceedings, I won't state what happened to the dead APC supporters, ooops!
And you still dey alive! Instead of the supporters to use you as a sacrifice dem come allow you escape. I swear God save you say I know dey among dem ooo I for use cutlass pieces your intestine tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by bonechamberlain(m): 11:19am On Sep 05, 2015
well I hardly attend parties, do it once a blue moon, but if I am to attend, would make sure I know the personality of the person inviting me and try to imagine the kind of people that would attend.

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by asumo12: 11:19am On Sep 05, 2015
grin

I remember how iya Pele try separate 2 fighters and dey end up bitting her ear off!

And she was named iya laja [fight separator mum]

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by chigoizie7(m): 11:20am On Sep 05, 2015
Ok ooooooooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun / Five Things I Learnt From The Aluu Debacle / EFCC Distances Self From Dismissed Staff, Peter Akpanke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.