Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 (143293 Views)

Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (70) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by quantumphysics(m): 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
idomalord:

one mans chicken is another mans ota pia pia (poison) i never said am tired of fx. I just said let me rest small and try someting i suspect. If nt mt4 is the best to use.
I have reverse engineered the random indices algorithm, in the long run the broker always wins. nuffsaid
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by olusode97(m): 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
idomalord:

i downloaded java 8 which is the most recent. Jhen i downloaded the chart. Or maybe is it that my system is full?
I meant from there site..
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
Something big is coming cheesy

Watch out!!!

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by idomalord: 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
olusode97:
I meant from there site..

yeah. Thanks. Its no longer freezing.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Darkpal: 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
teeboy4x:

Watch out!!!
We are waiting Sir
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by willscolf: 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
teeboy4x:

Watch out!!!
lolzz,u sure say no b boko haram u want unleash 4 hia? Jst kidding
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by willscolf: 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
let me drop 1 expo 4 u guys.bf dat i'll like 2 remind u guys dat d approach used in trading forex is SLIGHTLY different 4rm dat of binary;hence d expo:do not try 2 reverse a trend in binary trades,reason is bcoz most at times trends spend longer time consolidating @ key levels b4 choosing 2 reverse or continue albeit it's ok 2 do dat in forex as it offers a very favourable R:R ratio.so dia 4 i'll advice u 2 try wait 4 d new trend 2 form b4 pulling d trigger.hope som1 understood wot i jst typed as am such a horrible tutor ...winks

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by charlso1(m): 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2014
willscolf:
let me drop 1 expo 4 u guys.bf dat i'll like 2 remind u guys dat d approach used in trading forex is SLIGHTLY different 4rm dat of binary;hence d expo:do not try 2 reverse a trend in binary trades,reason is bcoz most at times trends spend longer time consolidating @ key levels b4 choosing 2 reverse or continue albeit it's ok 2 do dat in forex as it offers a very favourable R:R ratio.so dia 4 i'll advice u 2 try wait 4 d new trend 2 form b4 pulling d trigger.hope som1 understood wot i jst typed as am such a horrible tutor ...winks

Yes bro, 2 seconds can make you loss your binary stake. That is why you should always trade to win. Those that make money in binary trading are careful traders That can think outside the trading zone. Binary trading is not for the greedy people. To make a difference, Learn, Learn and Apply. Through Observation and practice you can easily find brokers Weak point.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by charlso1(m): 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2014
teeboy4x:

Watch out!!!
Longest time my Buddy. Where on earth do you hide.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by charlso1(m): 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2014
femiola3:

Oga mi i ve also been trying to contact you too...but it s jst on the same issue i ve gone through some of your posting in the past i will say you are really doing a good job here considering the fact that you also ve a tight schedule..pls you mentioned somewhere in your past posts of helping someone to compile a 10min video of price action..i dont know if you can also help us ve access to it...faanoolayinka@yahoo.com...and more price action analysis of ur winning trades here as u ve done in the past...kudos!

I have done away with the video tutorial but here is the candlestick pdf: dropbox dot com/s/1dlsgwmuuyqp3a6/candlesticksecrets.pdf?dl=0
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 6:25pm On Dec 06, 2014
charlso1:

Longest time my Buddy. Where on earth do you hide.
Senior man, Na NYSC camp oh...am back now.
How trading?
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 6:27pm On Dec 06, 2014
willscolf:
lolzz,u sure say no b boko haram u want unleash 4 hia? Jst kidding
Hahaha...No sir
Na d return of Sympathy55 ft Natruetalk and other OGAz in d house.
Watch out!
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 07, 2014
charlso1:

I have done away with the video tutorial but here is the candlestick pdf: dropbox dot com/s/1dlsgwmuuyqp3a6/candlesticksecrets.pdf?dl=0

the link is not clickable sir
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by charlso1(m): 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
papiforreal:

the link is not clickable sir

dropbox.com/s/1dlsgwmuuyqp3a6/
candlesticksecrets.pdf?dl=0

Copy it and paste into your browser. Happy trading!
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by charlso1(m): 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
noriega:

Now I would go into a
controversial topic, hope my friends
wouldn't get pissed!!
Now as a trader, subscribing to signal or
would i say the whole thread ideology is
wrong " Binary Option Free Alert
season" (PLEASE REMEMBER THIS JUST
ME THINKING ALOUD) so don't get
pissed. I respect the person who put up
this thread and everyone that
contributes. But in my own opinion to
traders that want to grow, subscribing
to/waiting for signals is the worst thing
you can do to yourself, you may ask me
why?
Now i would use an example: Mr. A and
Mr. B, Both started with $3000 trading
out 2003. Mr. A quickly signed up to
AMAZING forex COPIER services and has
been making 40% per month for the last
10years, yeh you would say he did well
and he is rich. Now put it in the back of
your mind that its been proven that
signal providers don't last forever. Now
Mr. A has spent 10years making money
but not learning anything about forex /
Binary.
AMAZING forex COPIER closes down, like
they always do and he is left in the cold.
for sure he had made some money in 10
years. Yet the aim of this business is
continuity. Being able to do it always
just like very old sport betting, i have a
friend he is a Canadian and long before
sports betting went online he has been
feed his family with sports and he still
doing it today, and its so because he
learnt the trade.
While Mr. B, probably blow his $3000
account and had to bend down and learn
forex , after 10years he is a pro. With just
$500 left and i can tell you that in the
next 10years he would be multiplying
that amount in 50 folds while Mr. A
would be left out in the cold.
Now am not saying that you shouldn't
do signals, No! you can if the sole
purpose is to grow your account and still
learn forex trading. but if i were you i
would keep my money, train, learn and
be master of my own ship.
Because, if Tony viclson can do it, you
as well can. But first you have to learn
from your mistakes. So now stop asking
for this new system or that indicator. go
through this thread fish out systems and
test. build your own confidence, cos
confidence plays a big role while trading.
Let me tell you a little story, one of my
best systems i use up till today. when I
first used it and lost $800 and dumped
it. After 2 years i bought a new laptop
and was copying old file when i found it.
DELETE or NOT DELETE? that was what
went through my mind, but i thank God i
didn't cos today that system brings
about 35% what i earn in a year. So go
through this thread pick them up, like i
said i wouldn't say those that would
wipe your account cos it wouldn't be
fair, but if you do your back test well you
can as well know them.
So finally when you come to this thread
forget the "Binary Option Free Alert
season" insignia, forget signals. Just put
your head down and learn. exchange
emails with folks here and learn. If the
information cost money, pay for it. not
everything is free in life. Besides you are
going to use it to make money so why
wouldn't you pay for it. Do your
research.
I said something a while ago about
Harmonics, and I was glad someone
picked that up and has been reading up
on it and has sent me an email on it.
now that is how to develop oneself. Well
i would stop here and go back to my
trade.
Please for those who might take this the
other way, DON'T!. Just me thinking
aloud. if you don't agree, well we always
have a choice.
Lifted from binary option alert season 3

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by THRILLING: 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
Nice results.... keep it up and make sure u have a good money management plan so that ur wins can be consistent...

More greens to everyone in the house

THRILLING:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by femiola3: 5:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
charlso1:

Alright..thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by odimbannamdi(m): 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
Hi guys. please i tried depositing on a broker (www.tradersleader.com) using my mastercard, but they declined it. Please kindly help me review their other deposit options so you can proffer a solution. Thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by eTradeXchange(m): 10:20am On Dec 09, 2014
sunwalk:
I have not attempted withdrawing during the weekend. can't we use the site platform to initiate the withdrawal request. pls what's the need to email support? is it mainly for weekend withdrawals?

thanks
Hello,
We believed you have been able to make your withdrawals through eTradeXchange easily. The steps are very easy. You may decide not to make any contact before withdrawing. You can contact support when there is issue.

Thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 12:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
eTradeXchange:

Hello,
We believed you have been able to make your withdrawals through eTradeXchange easily. The steps are very easy. You may decide not to make any contact before withdrawing. You can contact support when there is issue.

Thanks
thats right. as a matter of fact am concerned with weekend withdrawals where we are not certain any support staff would be available to process the payout, unless ofcoss contacting support before action is taken
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
For those of you interested in a video tutorial that teaches you how to trade binary like a pro using price action and not just a gambler you can contact me here on nairaland through pm or on o8o,98o1,796o
believe me, after you watch this price action based video, and practice patiently, u would never be looking for signal providers nor the newest strategy in town ever again, cos u will always generate signals urself confidently.
with proper money management u'll be making at least 100% of your binary account every month
i would have considered giving it out for free but i know for a matter of fact that we truly dont value free things.
Anyway holla if you are interested & you wanna make money and keep it.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by richards1: 2:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
binaryoptions social trading on zulutrade you guys should check it out.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Abrahamweb(m): 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
There it is

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Abrahamweb(m): 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
Abrahamweb:
There it is
Open usdjpy 1min tf chart,and watch d magic,its effective on usdjpy 1min tf other pairs and tf,I don't trust.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Darkpal: 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
Abrahamweb:
There it is
Thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by sammyjay76(m): 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
Abrahamweb:

Open usdjpy 1min tf chart,and watch d magic,its effective on usdjpy 1min tf other pairs and tf,I don't trust.

PLS ABRAHAM HOW DO WE USE THE FILE INTO USD/JPY? PLS EXPLAIN BETTER
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by fxsly: 6:29am On Dec 10, 2014
pls am i the only person experiencing a hanging platform from BOM?
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by THRILLING: 11:32am On Dec 10, 2014
fxsly:
pls am i the only person experiencing a hanging platform from BOM?
I thought dat i am d only one b4.That means bom purposely freeze their platform to make it difficult when placing trade which will eventually result to losses especially when using their chart for analysis. #Close the platform and open again till the freezing or hanging stop or stop trading for some period of time. BOM BAD GAN.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by malachi2uk(m): 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
mikeamosu:
For those of you interested in a video tutorial that teaches you how to trade binary like a pro using price action and not just a gambler you can contact me here on nairaland through pm or on o8o,98o1,796o
believe me, after you watch this price action based video, and practice patiently, u would never be looking for signal providers nor the newest strategy in town ever again, cos u will always generate signals urself confidently.
with proper money management u'll be making at least 100% of your binary account every month
i would have considered giving it out for free but i know for a matter of fact that we truly dont value free things.
Anyway holla if you are interested & you wanna make money and keep it.

The purpose of this thread is not for sales of ebook or starategies, if you know you really want to help the newbies, kindly drop the links here or foreget about it. Anybody that claims to be making money on binary will never ask anybody to pay dime for his or her strategy.
Take Sunwalk, Natruetalk and others for example. You still have the chance to prove yourself by droping alerts here, I will be the first to pay if the win rate is 55% and above.
Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by malachi2uk(m): 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
odimbannamdi:
Hi guys. please i tried depositing on a broker (www.tradersleader.com) using my mastercard, but they declined it. Please kindly help me review their other deposit options so you can proffer a solution. Thanks
Keep on advertising them.
We can't afford to lose our money with your new generation broker.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by malachi2uk(m): 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
I really miSsed the binary traders, hope you guys and doing good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (70)

Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires / Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free / How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.