Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 - Business (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 (144349 Views)

Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (70) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Darkpal: 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
AKBINARY:
first indy second will be out soon
Still waiting for the second Indy sir

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
The question is if u r ready to learn....
Start from babypips.com and u'll find ur way from there..... Start bylearning the basics of forex and how to use the Mt4 platform
After then u can contact me or anyone with questions, my number is in one of my recentposts on this thread
chinoify:
I need a good trader to train me, pls drop your no let me call
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by accentuate(m): 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
mikeamosu:
The question is if u r ready to learn....
Start from babypips.com and u'll find ur way from there..... Start bylearning the basics of forex and how to use the Mt4 platform
After then u can contact me or anyone with questions, my number is in one of my recentposts on this thread

@Mike you are perfectly right, start from babypips and try to learn the rudiment.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by crossblane1(m): 5:29am On Dec 24, 2014
Pls how do I confirm signals generated by investing.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 10:45am On Dec 24, 2014
crossblane1:
Question for d gods bro.... lol

Make gud use of ya mt4 for analysis na.... wot else
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by crossblane1(m): 11:47am On Dec 24, 2014
stmichael001:
Question for d gods bro.... lol

Make gud use of ya mt4 for analysis na.... wot else
brother I nor know how to read charts
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Abrahamweb(m): 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
crossblane1:
Download currency strength meter,I'll upload the ebook.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
crossblane1:

Funny question.... the only way u can confirm a signal is if u have a trading style that you follow... which means u will compare their signals if it conforms with yours.... so in other words, the best thing for u is to either learn how to trade for yourself and not depend on signals or follow their signals blindly.... I'll advise the former

May the Greenz be with you

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by samfaj(m): 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
Abrahamweb:

oga web, we are still waiting for d indicator ooo...abeg, help us drop it. God bless u sir!
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by vayne(m): 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
hi guys,pls i need to know the minimum i can use to start trading binary options and the broker that allows it..thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by crossblane1(m): 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
Abrahamweb:

thank you.I am waiting pls.are you a fulltime trader?
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
forget about indicator or no indicator..watch your Price Action..that's all!!

And BTW binary isn't for everyone ..Can't stop making greenz,lOl!

1 Share

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by crossblane1(m): 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
Emerite:
forget about indicator or no indicator..watch your Price Action..that's all!!

And BTW binary isn't for everyone ..Can't stop making greenz,lOl!
see u.then why are u using investing.com android app.my guy repent.always say the truth.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by olusode97(m): 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
crossblane1:
try and learn to read charts then you can use and blend the signals with the charts to make profits..
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
vayne:
hi guys,pls i need to know the minimum i can use to start trading binary options and the broker that allows it..thanks

Most ppl here use binary.com and the minimum u can deposit with them is $5 if u r depositing with e-currencies and $10 if u r using ur debit card (atm card) to deposit..

That being said, I'll advise that u learn the business well before u jump into it, so that u won't just be dashing them ur hard earned money every now and then like most ppl are doing......
The aim is to be a trader, not a gambler.

May the Greenz be with you.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by oyewale3000(m): 2:12am On Dec 25, 2014
hello guys all my mt4 has freezed, is that normal for now at xmas day?
Anybody having thesame issue?
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 25, 2014
oyewale3000:
hello guys all my mt4 has freezed, is that normal for now at xmas day?
Anybody having thesame issue?
bro today is christmas which is also a public holiday and which means market closed.The only people that are allowed to trade today are people like us who trade random indices...merry christmas bro...
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 25, 2014
sunwalk:
too bad for you. you actually used neteller to make u last deposit or maybe u once used neteller to deposit. once u do that... ur money is stucked.... you have transfer all you binary cash into neteller then start afresh. I mean all ur binary cash to the zero. after which u will now use etradexchange to make fresh deposit. there on once u make enough cash... u can now withdraw from binary through etradexchange. I had to transfer all my money in binary amounting more than 6000Usd. believe me it was a bitter experience. there is almost no way yo get ur money out of neteller partly becos withdrawing using USD as currency is not available .. so ur domiciliary account won't help.

hot soup u dey now

Chai! so you mean I can't withdrwa money into my naira Bank acct via netteller?...tot i saw the option to cash out to your bank acct
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by oyewale3000(m): 8:50am On Dec 25, 2014
shalom123:

bro today is christmas which is also a public holiday and which means market closed.The only people that are allowed to trade today are people like us who trade random indices...merry christmas bro...

Thnks bro, but when is the holiday going to end, till when pls?
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by vayne(m): 9:59am On Dec 25, 2014
mikeamosu:

Most ppl here use binary.com and the minimum u can deposit with them is $5 if u r depositing with e-currencies and $10 if u r using ur debit card (atm card) to deposit..

That being said, I'll advise that u learn the business well before u jump into it, so that u won't just be dashing them ur hard earned money every now and then like most ppl are doing......
The aim is to be a trader, not a gambler.

May the Greenz be with you.
thanks bro,i already have alot of experience from forex trading.pls do u guys use an offline platform like mt4 to trade binary or is it traded online?thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 25, 2014
vayne:

thanks bro,i already have alot of experience from forex trading.pls do u guys use an offline platform like mt4 to trade binary or is it traded online?thanks

Well, I'm not so sure I understand ur question, but for me, what I use is the mt4 to do my analysis and generate my signals, then I place my trades on binary.com's website

Merry Christmas

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by vayne(m): 12:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
mikeamosu:

Well, I'm not so sure I understand ur question, but for me, what I use is the mt4 to do my analysis and generate my signals, then I place my trades on binary.com's website

Merry Christmas
ok,thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by crossblane1(m): 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
shalom123:

bros shalom pls I need ur help on binary.com random indices trading.u can reach me on 08075175351. I live in Benin city.pls help me.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
crossblane1:
bros shalom pls I need ur help on binary.com random indices trading.u can reach me on 08075175351. I live in Benin city.pls help me.
here is my email bro: multitrillion.pat@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 6:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
netsurf:

Chai! so you mean I can't withdrwa money into my naira Bank acct via netteller?...tot i saw the option to cash out to your bank acct
Actually i have finally resolved the issue. Netteller says that nigerians dont need their IBAN number. all you need to do is just to imput your numal account number (domiciliary account) make sure you have your bank statement handy
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
sunwalk:
Actually i have finally resolved the issue. Netteller says that nigerians dont need their IBAN number. all you need to do is just to imput your numal account number (domiciliary account) make sure you have your bank statement handy

My netteller is verified...do I still need to subbmit my Bank statement?
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by gafoluv: 6:51am On Dec 26, 2014
Good morning binary traders (Complement of d season ), for those that are still yet to be making it in binary, u can contact me for pure pa strategy dat has 98.1 percent winning ratio for just a toking amount and is very very easy, i would have make it free here but free tings dont have value . PLESSE TAKE NOTE - Dis strategy work for fx pairs only and also is not by force ,if u are interested contact dis number 09090578525. I make it available now cos of dis holliday ,means u will study it during dis holliday and by january u will start to be making ur cool catch in binary. Happy new year in advance.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by wierdpsycho: 7:38am On Dec 26, 2014
gafoluv:
Good morning binary traders (Complement of d season ), for those that are still yet to be making it in binary, u can contact me for pure pa strategy dat has 98.1 percent winning ratio for just a toking amount and is very very easy, i would have make it free here but free tings dont have value . PLESSE TAKE NOTE - Dis strategy work for fx pairs only and also is not by force ,if u are interested contact dis number 09090578525. I make it available now cos of dis holliday ,means u will study it during dis holliday and by january u will start to be making ur cool catch in binary. Happy new year in advance.

FŪCK U JARE..... IF UR MUMU STRATEGY IS TOO GOOD, WHY U WON COME.SELL AM... SCAMMER!!!!

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 10:43am On Dec 26, 2014
netsurf:

My netteller is verified...do I still need to subbmit my Bank statement?
you only need it when you want to withdraw. after the first withdrawal page fore where they ask for ur bank account info.... the next page will require u to upload ur bank statement that must contain ur name,ur account number,ur bank name and if possible ur bank swift code. in case its not there no need to worry u already inserted it on d first page. they ask u for ur bank statement just to make sure it exist and dat activities is actually going on there so as to save them some technical Hassel
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by taiwomicheal(m): 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2014
my brothers in the house i have been watching this forum for some months now and i realise that dis is a big and
caring family.please i need your help because i am new to binary.com dis is my email omowayemicheal@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by gafoluv: 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
wierdpsycho:

FŪCK U JARE..... IF UR MUMU STRATEGY IS TOO GOOD, WHY U WON COME.SELL AM... SCAMMER!!!!

Sorry ooo, it will soon clear to u , sit down their and be searching for free strategy. well a lot of free strategy is in dis thread for u ,use dem to be raking binary money. i dont need to be exchanging words with u.........mscheww

For dose of u dat called me, am waiting for monday tings .

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (70)

Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free / Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires / How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.