Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 - Business (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 (143555 Views)

Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (70) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by accentuate(m): 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
2sExy1:
do you have the page where you posted it? I like. That method but have. Challenge making a good trade... Maybe I should look at it again.please what. Page is it?

https://www.nairaland.com/accentuate/posts/3

But make sure you understand divergence very well.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
accentuate:

https://www.nairaland.com/accentuate/posts/3

But make sure you understand divergence very well.
but I still need a knowledge of PA to use it, right?
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by willscolf: 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
2sExy1:
even at that, one still needs PA cos I remember an indicator, I think it was Bollinger band system, you posted..
I followed your explanation but found out that one can't. Succeed with it without knowledge of PA. Going through Steven Nixon's Japanese candle stick pattern now shows the remarkable power of PA... With knowledge of price action(PA) you trade ANY commodity... I mean any... Be it stocks, oil, bonds etc. I just finished my first part yesterday--hammer and hanging man. Now going to Engulfing patterns.... There are about 8-9 reversal patterns in all.
nice of u 2 giv PA a shot.bt permit me 2 giv u nd evry1 who might b interested a little secret(hint) PA is beyond d mere reading of candlestick reversal pattern,try 2 understand wot d market is tryin 2 comunicate 2 u abt d battle btw buyers nd sellers
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by accentuate(m): 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
2sExy1:
but I still need a knowledge of PA to use it, right?

as i have said earlier is a price action base indicator system. Divergence itself is a price action because is showing price reaction in relation with indicator
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by accentuate(m): 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
accentuate:

if you check the system very well is a combination of Indicator and price action base system because you need to identify divergence between the price within the bollinger band and stochastic to get a valid trade. The challenges a lot of traders are having is how to identify divergence between price and indicator, if you can't identify divergence, to trade the system successfully will be very difficult.Negative and positive divergence. As for the candlestick thing, i have said it here several times that people should atleast try as much as possible to understand the Major reversal pattern so as to increase their trading arsenal. I even suggested to run candlestick class here on this thread at no cost so that we can all understand the pattern but nobody signify interest and i kept my mouth shut.

find below a typical example of candle reversal pattern you need to know, you can as well trade it without adding any indicators or whatsoever
More examples on candlestick pattern

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by accentuate(m): 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
accentuate:

More examples on candlestick pattern

More Examples on Dark Cloud Cover

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by accentuate(m): 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
accentuate:

More Examples on Dark Cloud Cover

More Example on Candlestick Reversal Pattern-evening and Morning Star

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by accentuate(m): 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
accentuate:

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by accentuate(m): 4:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
accentuate:

More Examples

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by accentuate(m): 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
accentuate:

More Examples

Candlestick Reversal Pattern-Piercing Pattern

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
oga Accentuatte thanks bro for the kind gestures...more greens to ur account jare.
SHALOM
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by accentuate(m): 4:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
accentuate:

Candlestick Reversal Pattern-Piercing Pattern

Candlestick Reversal Pattern-Shooting Star

NOTE:- We have Shooting Stars In Variation but the best shooting star you can trade confidently well is the one that shows after consecutive Bullish moves atleast 3 or more bullish move before the shooting star surface

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by accentuate(m): 4:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
accentuate:

NOTE:- We have Shooting Stars In Variation but the best shooting star you can trade confidently well is the one that shows after consecutive Bullish moves atleast 3 or more bullish move before the shooting star surface

Candlestick Reversal Pattern- Tweezer Top and Bottom

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
oga accentuate thank you so much bro...those newbies buying strategies everywhere,hope u can see an example of what i was talking about... A SUCCESSFUL TRADER GIVES STRATEGIES FREELY NOT SELLING,MAYBE EXCEPT SAY NA PERSONAL TUTORIAL WHERE HE HAS TO LEAVE HIS CONVENIENCE.for those marketing stuffs here hope una dey see...MAKE I SEE UNA HERE AGAIN,NA HOLY GHOST FIRE grin grin grin
SHALOM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by accentuate(m): 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
accentuate:

Candlestick Reversal Pattern- Tweezer Top and Bottom

Candlestick Reversal Pattern- Bullish Counter attack

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
willscolf:
nice of u 2 giv PA a shot.bt permit me 2 giv u nd evry1 who might b interested a little secret(hint) PA is beyond d mere reading of candlestick reversal pattern,try 2 understand wot d market is tryin 2 comunicate 2 u abt d battle btw buyers nd sellers
have you read the book by steven nixon? it's one of the best book out there on PA... it has everything you have mentioned. I pray I can finish it before the month end...
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
[size=30pt]accentuate eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

God bless you[/size]
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by accentuate(m): 5:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
2sExy1:
have you read the book by steven nixon? it's one of the best book out there on PA... it has everything you have mentioned. I pray I can finish it before the month end...

all what you need to know about candlestick reversal pattern inside steve Nieson book is what i have summarize for you on the screen shot posted. Am trying to Cut your 20 years journey of reading steve Nieson book into a day journey. I read the book 7 years ago and i read it 5 times before i can understand the application. when reading the book it sweet you but when you are face with real time candle movement you find it a little difficult to understand.

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
accentuate:

all what you need to know about candlestick reversal pattern inside steve Nieson book is what i have summarize for you on the screen shot posted. Am trying to Cut your 20 years journey of reading steve Nieson book into a day journey. I read the book 7 years ago and i read it 5 times before i can understand the application. when reading the book it sweet you but when you are face with real time candle movement you find it a little difficult to understand.
true bro,i read it 2years ago but i had to download the one with pictures and color to really understand it...thanks for all what u just did,i really appreciate even if am not really the one benefiting it...had to ask for the sake of newbies burning their accounts...oga accentuate thank you again.
SHALOM
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
accentuate:

Thanks... yes, I will reference your page but there is no way I can understand what you put up there without reading that book. except you put some description along with that image up there. However, I will reference this page as I read along. I have understood the Bullish engulfing and bearish engulfing... but there is one area I would like you to clarify for me.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
Nice, in my opinion I prefer to see the forex market as a random walk and look for certain loopholes, it is in this path I have stopped disturbing myself with market analysis, pattern formation and all that; I am not in any way saying they are bad, but Forex is an art not Science, it is up to each individual to discover the truth, beauty and aesthetics of this ever random universe.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by L2CD766: 6:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
cryptography:
Nice, in my opinion I prefer to see the forex market as a random walk and look for certain loopholes, it is in this path I have stopped disturbing myself with market analysis, pattern formation and all that; I am not in any way saying they are bad, but Forex is an art not Science, it is up to each individual to discover the truth, beauty and aesthetics of this ever random universe.
Correct, after chasing candlestick, market analysis and blah blah blah for years, I decided to accept the painful truth that " No man no matter how smart can fully 100% predict the direction of the market"; all those theories are just assumptions by other traders. After that, I developed my simple system, and have been ptofitable ever since. PA, divergence and co are good, don't expect to hit millions with them, heck even Large corporations use Advanced Mathematical modelling. More Greens to everyone
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by wierdpsycho: 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
L2CD766:
Correct, after chasing candlestick, market analysis and blah blah blah for years, I decided to accept the painful truth that " No man no matter how smart can fully 100% predict the direction of the market"; all those theories are just assumptions by other traders. After that, I developed my simple system, and have been ptofitable ever since. PA, divergence and co are good, don't expect to hit millions with them, heck even Large corporations use Advanced Mathematical modelling. More Greens to everyone

nice, the truth it bitter, but the effects are sweet. cc - 12ema rozayx5
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by fxstory(m): 11:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
2sExy1:
its steve nison.the ebook is better but the video is best.can't believe i have been missing until i got most pro fx courses.i have been digging ebooks,never thought there are pro videos which i just got.its worth it.the videos are massive.

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by fxstory(m): 11:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
accentuate:

that is where the challenges is.the practical determines the progress.spotting the candles in the chart is another skill one needs to develop.there is more stuffs to learn in fx in real time chart, not only theories
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by fxstory(m): 11:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
L2CD766:
no fx pro can predict price movement else you get burnt.the difference between pros and non pros is the rate of winnings.at the end of the trading day, their winnings is more than their loss.that is what one needs to understand in fx.as long as you can be desciplined to maintain more winnings at the end of the day, then you stand more chances of taking your share of the market even if you loss some trades.let it be that your winning trades is more than loosing trades

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Abrahamweb(m): 1:42am On Jan 19, 2015
for the lazy traders,i have something for you.
it rocks even on fx

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Abrahamweb(m): 1:50am On Jan 19, 2015
fx style winning

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 2:52am On Jan 19, 2015
cry cry embarassed embarassed angry angry

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by samfaj(m): 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
SHOP CLOSED...... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by dybaba(m): 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
accentuate:

Bro thanks for your posts, u are doing a great work here and your post and candlestick pattern explanation is really helping.
Please I have some questions and please pardon me if you have probably tackle it before.
1. What time frame do u do your analysis on your Mt4 and what Expiry do u trade.
2. What time of the day is the best time to trade binary option?

Thanks.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by kripke: 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
Pls people when funding your binary account, does it have a unique exchange rate?

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (70)

Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) / Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires / Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.