Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Rejoice With Me...i Am Now Born Again! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rejoice With Me...i Am Now Born Again! (1004 Views)

How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? / Divorce Rates Amongst Born-again Christians Compared To Other Groups / Do Catholics Believe in Being Born Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rejoice With Me...i Am Now Born Again! by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:27am On Sep 11, 2014
Yes i am now born again into Pastafarianism. Since i told my friends and family my de-conversion from christianity, they have not allowed me to rest wondering how a human being can live without having a god. I began to reason with them. I never reconsidered Yahweh since he is more like a blood -thirsty primitive deity who also likes the smell of burning human flesh...thats too repulsive. Allah, the Arab deity is...hmmm...you all know it. Poseidon? Venus? Zeus? Ogun? Sango? etc There was something i didnt like about each of them. Then i began to percieve the sweet smell of a Spaghetti dish being prepared by my honey boo boo & i had a vision of a the most contemporary of all gods ever invented by the ingenious mind of man, i became inspired by her glory, ....i heard her voice saying ' why have you refused to worship me all these days...?'
Finally i submitted to her and today i become a PASTAFARIAN!!!

5 Likes

Re: Rejoice With Me...i Am Now Born Again! by onetrack(m): 4:47am On Sep 11, 2014
R'amen. She boiled for your sins.
Re: Rejoice With Me...i Am Now Born Again! by timmy2409(m): 6:04am On Sep 11, 2014
Ohhh you have been touched by his noodly appendage! Praise be to the Creator of Goodness, Nourishment and Sustenance.

In the name of the Pasta, Sauce and Meatballs.

RAmen!
Re: Rejoice With Me...i Am Now Born Again! by AfricanApple(f): 7:13am On Sep 11, 2014
dis op no well. at all. see me wondering which religion is pastafarianism again
Re: Rejoice With Me...i Am Now Born Again! by malvisguy212: 8:04am On Sep 11, 2014
op. For you to have a very deep thought of living witout believing in God show's the insecurity of athiest..........just one sentence for you....YOU CANNOT SAVE YOURSELF.
Re: Rejoice With Me...i Am Now Born Again! by Oduduwaboy(m): 8:17am On Sep 11, 2014
timmy2409: Ohhh you have been touched by his noodly appendage! Praise be to the Creator of Goodness, Nourishment and Sustenance.

In the name of the Pasta, Sauce and Meatballs.

RAmen!
yes i was touched by the glorious appendage and now am a changed man. oh glory! hallelupasta to the Flying Spaghetti Monster!
Re: Rejoice With Me...i Am Now Born Again! by Oduduwaboy(m): 8:26am On Sep 11, 2014
AfricanApple: dis op no well. at all. see me wondering which religion is pastafarianism again

Join us as we worship Her Majesty the Flying Spaghetti Monster ...no temple or order of services; just a common worldwide fellowship in the 'spirit' as you eat a plate of Pasta in any form in your house. Her Majesty has been most Beneficient unlike those middle eastern blood-sucking 'elemental spirits'.

1 Like

Re: Rejoice With Me...i Am Now Born Again! by Oduduwaboy(m): 8:35am On Sep 11, 2014
onetrack: R'amen. She boiled for your sins.
...and now i am made whole & sated!
Re: Rejoice With Me...i Am Now Born Again! by Kei144(m): 10:23am On Sep 11, 2014
I came to this thread to shout Alleluia for seeing that this popular Nairalander is now born again. I'm so disappointed now that I have opened the thread. @OP, you need to visit this my thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1879139/future-map-world

Don't let asteroid crash on your head oo! Try to be among those that will escape in the rapture.
Re: Rejoice With Me...i Am Now Born Again! by Oduduwaboy(m): 11:30am On Sep 11, 2014
Kei144: I came to this thread to shout Alleluia for seeing that this popular Nairalander is now born again. I'm so disappointed now that I have opened the thread. @OP, you need to visit this my thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1879139/future-map-world

Don't let asteroid crash on your head oo! Try to be among those that will escape in the rapture.
Haaaaaaa! ....maybe we need to see and discuss so i can rupture the rapture i you!

1 Like

Re: Rejoice With Me...i Am Now Born Again! by AfricanApple(f): 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
Oduduwaboy:

Join us as we worship Her Majesty the Flying Spaghetti Monster ...no temple or order of services; just a common worldwide fellowship in the 'spirit' as you eat a plate of Pasta in any form in your house. Her Majesty has been most Beneficient unlike those middle eastern blood-sucking 'elemental spirits'.
I rebuke you in the mighty name of Allah
Re: Rejoice With Me...i Am Now Born Again! by plaetton: 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
Pastafarianism, the religion for sane people.

Praise be to the mighty FSM.
Re: Rejoice With Me...i Am Now Born Again! by wiegraf: 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
Pastafarism is folly, op. Pure folly. How do you explain mud without Pikkiwoki?

There is more mud than spaghetti, so there. Checkmate pastafarians.
Re: Rejoice With Me...i Am Now Born Again! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
plaetton: Pastafarianism, the religion for sane people.

Sir, did you see my mail?
Re: Rejoice With Me...i Am Now Born Again! by plaetton: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
Scyllapatron:

Sir, did you see my mail?
No sir. I have never been able to access NL direct mails.
I will DM my email address to you.
Re: Rejoice With Me...i Am Now Born Again! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
plaetton:
No sir. I have never been able to access NL direct mails.
I will DM my email address to you.

OK, thanks . I will resend.
Re: Rejoice With Me...i Am Now Born Again! by sylve11: 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
Aha! some converting to atheism, some to pantheism, some Christian-ism, some flying batism, some silly squirrelism, some paganism, some Pastafarianism. ok o. cool
Re: Rejoice With Me...i Am Now Born Again! by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
plaetton: Pastafarianism, the religion for sane people.

Hallelupasta!!!
Re: Rejoice With Me...i Am Now Born Again! by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
wiegraf: Pastafarism is folly, op. Pure folly. How do you explain mud without Pikkiwoki?

There is more mud than spaghetti, so there. Checkmate pastafarians.

Hmm...tell me about the Pikkiwoki na? i can combine the two; the FSM aint no jealous god and is always peaceloving!
Re: Rejoice With Me...i Am Now Born Again! by tuagbo: 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
[quote author=Oduduwaboy]

Hmm...tell me about the Pikkiwoki na? i can combine the two; the FSM aint no jealous god and is always peaceloving![/quoteThe song "Flying Spaghetti Monster" by the glitch hop artiste,"Doctor P" can be a good hymm for you.Good stuff.
Re: Rejoice With Me...i Am Now Born Again! by Donfamous(m): 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
Madness at its peak
Re: Rejoice With Me...i Am Now Born Again! by mmsen: 12:14am On Sep 12, 2014
Your mother must be very sore...

(1) (Reply)

How Do We Know Which Books Belong In The Bible? / ... / Nigerians & The Hypocritical Culture Of 'thanksgiving'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.