Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,040 members, 7,866,939 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

Design Your Training To Build Muscle And Burn Fat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Design Your Training To Build Muscle And Burn Fat (426 Views)

PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) / This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) / Biafran Soldiers From Training To War Front. Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Design Your Training To Build Muscle And Burn Fat by cecilyfern: 8:51am On Sep 11, 2014
If you try and build muscle at the same time as you are losing fat, you are not going to get anywhere really on both of those goals. So what you need to do is do very short cycles of each going back and forth between the two. Where for example you are doing 5 days of muscle building, where you are eating more, your training is different, your training is geared towards building muscle and strength and then immediately after those 5 days you go straight into a fat loss diet kind of program, your training is very different, your calories are lower - I like to do low-carb eating when I do fat loss stuff just because it is a lot more effective, I find.
http://gmax-brasil.com/
Re: Design Your Training To Build Muscle And Burn Fat by dirifred(m): 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
why place link in another language and obviously about another issue entirely?

(1) (Reply)

APC Vs PDP:Patriotism Or Territoriality? / Fuel Scarcity Smells As NNPC Goes On Strike / President Goodluck Jonathan Isa Learner, Says Former Vp “atiku”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.