Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

What Gives With Glo? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Gives With Glo? (425 Views)

What Is The Matter With Glo (globacom) Network? / What Is Wrong With Glo Mobile Internet? / What Gives A Man "power" In A Relationship/marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Gives With Glo? by blackfase(m): 10:59am On Sep 11, 2014
We've had to endure the shambolic services of the network providers for so long over the years but Glo's services last couple of weeks takes the biscuit. It has been particularly depressing & overtly pathetic to say the least!. Since its my main carrier, i'm seriously thinking of droppin it, its made me lose a few things....

What the hell is their problem? Is anyone experiencing same?

Pls drop your comments....
Re: What Gives With Glo? by uboma(m): 11:20am On Sep 11, 2014
blackfase:
We've had to endure the shambolic services of the network providers for so long over the years but Glo's services last couple of weeks takes the biscuit. It has been particularly depressing & overtly pathetic to say the least!. Since its my main carrier, i'm seriously thinking of droppin it, its made me lose a few things....

What the hell is their problem? Is anyone experiencing same?

Pls drop your comments....

I am in the same shoes... Glo network is terrible.

1 Like

Re: What Gives With Glo? by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 11, 2014
me??dsame shoe??nahhhh...am in same mess as u two...mybe d persons below and underneath...glo are so wack...

1 Like

Re: What Gives With Glo? by blackfase(m): 11:45am On Sep 11, 2014
Read on the grapevine not too long ago they were struggling with payments to their suppliers though never verified. And now they seem to be showin classic mild signsto be haemorrhaging.....

Hope they not on the free fall to goin bust....

(1) (Reply)

Can I Locate My Phone. / Phone Sellers That Need E-commerce Site To Receive Payment Online Let's Meet / Bb Tourch1 4 Sale, Contact 07069646899

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.