Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Catalonians Take To The Street To Ask For Total Independence From Spain. Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Catalonians Take To The Street To Ask For Total Independence From Spain. Pics (2447 Views)

UN Reject Catalonia Call For Independence From Spain. UN Says It's Illegitimate / INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet / Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catalonians Take To The Street To Ask For Total Independence From Spain. Pics by Ogbonaikenna(m): 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2014
We say something and we do
it: Today being the 11th of
September 2014 on the streets
of Barcelona, the bond
between Catalonia and Biafra
was visibly demonstrated by
the presence of Biafrans at the
remembrance of fallen Catalan
heroes. The Catalan Minister of
State was at hand to reaffirm
the relationship between
Catalans and Biafrans by
publically reassuring me and
Biafrans present of their
support for Biafra. All over
Spain and for viewers of the
network tv station TV3 Catalan
they witnessed Biafran flag
alongside that of Catalan for
the world to know we are one.
Chukwu Abhiama is God.... Nnamdi kanu

1 Like

Re: Catalonians Take To The Street To Ask For Total Independence From Spain. Pics by Ogbonaikenna(m): 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
Here we go. Radio biafra director with the catalonia minister

1 Like

Re: Catalonians Take To The Street To Ask For Total Independence From Spain. Pics by Ogbonaikenna(m): 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
Biafradream, ndu_chuks, gbawe, oduastates, anag0900, aigbofa
Re: Catalonians Take To The Street To Ask For Total Independence From Spain. Pics by Ogbonaikenna(m): 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
We are hoping that a football friendly match between the catalonia national team and the Biafra national team will take place soonest. Xavi, iniesta and co will be facing the Biafra national team. Listen to radio biafra everyday at 7am and 7pm biafra time via www.radiobiafra.co to stay updated. Asadike ino kwa ya?

4 Likes

Re: Catalonians Take To The Street To Ask For Total Independence From Spain. Pics by Donmarrius: 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
A very welcomed development in our freedom quest!.

Long Live Biafra!
Long Live Catalonia!!
Long Live All lovers of justice and freedom!!!

2 Likes

Re: Catalonians Take To The Street To Ask For Total Independence From Spain. Pics by Donmarrius: 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
I love freedom,hence i support whosoever that longs for it!

I love Justice,hence am always at the fore-front,to ensure that same is served equitably
Re: Catalonians Take To The Street To Ask For Total Independence From Spain. Pics by Donmarrius: 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
Those who love and crave for freedom,should support Biafra,catalonia and Scotland.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catalonians Take To The Street To Ask For Total Independence From Spain. Pics by omololu2020(m): 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
I cant jst wait for u igbos to b on ur own,so u can stop troopin to the south west....
Re: Catalonians Take To The Street To Ask For Total Independence From Spain. Pics by gatiano(m): 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
yes catalonians for splitting, they ought to, make all of them mankind split, divide. Biafra, sorry, no splitting for you o, not for yoruba or hausa, infact what you don't know is we are cancelling the concept of nigeria there, ghana this, senegal that, african-americo, abi britico-africa, fiji, or ethiopia, or the south african man, or bahamasian, barbados, or aborigins. all of them will be ONE! ONE! says the GOD Almighty.

are you say NWO, yes NWO under the rulership of GOD Himself. but not nwo, rather the Kingdom. biafra, take your mind off the idea, nothing can change what GOD has said "be".
Re: Catalonians Take To The Street To Ask For Total Independence From Spain. Pics by Ogbonaikenna(m): 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
omololu2020: I cant jst wait for u igbos to b on ur own,so u can stop troopin to the south west....
yes o. What oduduwa govt needs to due is to deny Biafrans visa.

2 Likes

Re: Catalonians Take To The Street To Ask For Total Independence From Spain. Pics by Ogbonaikenna(m): 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!!
ATTENTION!!! BIAFRANS(IPOB)
FRIENDS OF BIAFRA(EOB) AND
ENEMIES OF BIAFRA(FOB) THE
INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF BIAFRA
ON THIS FATEFUL DAY
11/09/2014 DEMONSTRATED
THEIR SUPPORT AND SHOWED
SOLIDARITY WITH THE
CATALONIANS AS THEY
REMEMBER ALSO THEIR FALLEN
HEROES...WITH REGARDS TO
THESE, THERE WILL BE LIVE
RADIO BIAFRA BROADCAST
REACHING YOU FROM
CATALUNYA IN SPAIN BY 7PM
BIAFRALAND/ LONDON TIME,
WITH OUR EMINENT HOST
Nnamdi Kanu...You can Listen
via any of the following
listening post: ON TUNEIN
SEARCH FOR radio biafra,
www.biafraresto ration.com,
radiobiafra.co, ipob.co,
www.biafravoice .com,
indigenouspeopl
eofbiafra.org,
www.peopleofbia
fra.org. .....Numbers to call are
+442081339976,
+233549354543 and
radiobiafra1 for skype .....The
truth must be told and reach
the far ends of the earth. Do
not miss out, for What is
preached on here is nothing
but Gospel......... #udo
Re: Catalonians Take To The Street To Ask For Total Independence From Spain. Pics by asadike(f): 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ogbonaikenna: We are hoping that a football friendly match between the catalonia national team and the Biafra national team will take place soonest. Xavi, iniesta and co will be facing the Biafra national team. Listen to radio biafra everyday at 7am and 7pm biafra time via www.radiobiafra.co to stay updated. Asadike ino kwa ya?
nnam ukwu, ano kwam. Udo diri gi
Re: Catalonians Take To The Street To Ask For Total Independence From Spain. Pics by Jakpon: 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
Biafra shall rise again
Re: Catalonians Take To The Street To Ask For Total Independence From Spain. Pics by Ogbonaikenna(m): 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
asadike: nnam ukwu, ano kwam. Udo diri gi
di gwara gi my sister
Re: Catalonians Take To The Street To Ask For Total Independence From Spain. Pics by Donmarrius: 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
omololu2020: I cant jst wait for u igbos to b on ur own,so u can stop troopin to the south west....
You are very disgusting!!!
Re: Catalonians Take To The Street To Ask For Total Independence From Spain. Pics by Donmarrius: 8:45pm On Sep 11, 2014
God bless Biafra!!!
Re: Catalonians Take To The Street To Ask For Total Independence From Spain. Pics by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
asadike: nnam ukwu, ano kwam. Udo diri gi

Nne this your name powerful o.
Re: Catalonians Take To The Street To Ask For Total Independence From Spain. Pics by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
A La liga without Barca. Hehe
Re: Catalonians Take To The Street To Ask For Total Independence From Spain. Pics by omololu2020(m): 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
Donmarrius: You are very disgusting!!!
oga o,,so is now a crime for me to say what z on my mind,abi
Re: Catalonians Take To The Street To Ask For Total Independence From Spain. Pics by asadike(f): 10:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Nne this your name powerful o.
u like it?
Re: Catalonians Take To The Street To Ask For Total Independence From Spain. Pics by Donfamous(m): 11:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
Jakpon: Biafra shall rise again
una don rise b4.? Mtschew
Re: Catalonians Take To The Street To Ask For Total Independence From Spain. Pics by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:44am On Sep 12, 2014
asadike: u like it?

Of course. It is a great tribute to your man.
Re: Catalonians Take To The Street To Ask For Total Independence From Spain. Pics by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 12, 2014
I still dont undersyamd some people's hatred for Biafra!

It diesnt make sense at all.
Re: Catalonians Take To The Street To Ask For Total Independence From Spain. Pics by Donmarrius: 8:52am On Sep 12, 2014
noblezone: I still dont undersyamd some people's hatred for Biafra!

It diesnt make sense at all.
Their is absolutely nothing they can do about it.
I stand for freedom,anytime,anywhere!
Re: Catalonians Take To The Street To Ask For Total Independence From Spain. Pics by Donmarrius: 8:57am On Sep 12, 2014
Donfamous: una don rise b4.? Mtschew
its obvious you are speaking from blurred view,and gross ignorance of the achievements of Biafrans and her towering hight of accomplishments,which shivers global powers,within the period it lasted.Try read and educate yourself.
Re: Catalonians Take To The Street To Ask For Total Independence From Spain. Pics by Donmarrius: 9:05am On Sep 12, 2014
omololu2020: oga o,,so is now a crime for me to say what z on my mind,abi
Never a crime,for you to say whats on your,at least from there,we know those who are insane,and those who reasons,but its a crime,to say stupid things,when issues of very critical global concerns,are being discussed.Even in your very family,if you exhibit same act of "caput-gbakiris",they will quarantine you in Yaba-left,unless same is in your family gene.
Hope i av' answered you?
Re: Catalonians Take To The Street To Ask For Total Independence From Spain. Pics by Donmarrius: 9:06am On Sep 12, 2014
I love freedom and justice!
Re: Catalonians Take To The Street To Ask For Total Independence From Spain. Pics by Ogbonaikenna(m): 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
Piqué and son march for
Catalan independence
Gerard Piqué posed with his
son, Milan for a photograph
at a march for Catalan
Independence through the
streets of Barcelona. Milan
wore a Barça shirt with a
Catalan flag on it. The centre-
back tweeted the photo.

Re: Catalonians Take To The Street To Ask For Total Independence From Spain. Pics by omololu2020(m): 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
Donmarrius: Never a crime,for you to say whats on your,at least from there,we know those who are insane,and those who reasons,but its a crime,to say stupid things,when issues of very critical global concerns,are being discussed.Even in your very family,if you exhibit same act of "caput-gbakiris",they will quarantine you in Yaba-left,unless same is in your family gene.
Hope i av' answered you?
u r a foolish bastard,,,i didnt know ur father is dis foolish,dats y i reply u politely,i wish i knew u lack manners,,,i made a statement sayin igbos are troopin to d west,,is dat a lie or wot,,,ur fada must b a pig u son of a b!tch
Re: Catalonians Take To The Street To Ask For Total Independence From Spain. Pics by 99100(m): 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
omololu2020: u r a foolish bastard,,,i didnt know ur father is dis foolish,dats y i reply u politely,i wish i knew u lack manners,,,i made a statement sayin igbos are troopin to d west,,is dat a lie or wot,,,ur fada must b a pig u son of a b!tch

The guy/man too finish you. Me too I feel for you o. Sorry o. Next time just try to apply common sense in a public forum like this. OK
Re: Catalonians Take To The Street To Ask For Total Independence From Spain. Pics by omololu2020(m): 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
99100:

The guy/man too finish you. Me too I feel for you o. Sorry o. Next time just try to apply common sense in a public forum like this. OK
flat head ao e tak finish ur fada,,,dey mak ursef happy by supportin him,,i know u r one of dos igbo second class citien livin in d west....Lol
Re: Catalonians Take To The Street To Ask For Total Independence From Spain. Pics by Donmarrius: 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
omololu2020: u r a foolish bastard,,,i did know my father is foolish,dats y i reply u ill-politely,i knew u have manners,,,i made a statement sayin igbos are troopin to d west,,is dat a lie or wot,,,my fada must b a pig.i am son of a b!tch
Fixed!

Next time learn how to be reasonable.
Olooorun diduun mongrel!.
Ti o ko wopo ori.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Old Nigeria Currency: Did Anyone On NL Ever Made Use Of This / Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Ekweremadu –ohanaeze / Mehdi Hasan Messes Up Buhari On Al Jazeera (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.