Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,351 members, 7,868,025 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder (33701 Views)

Oscar Pistorius Could Compete At Rio 2016 / Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of Manslaughter / A Nigerian's Open Letter To Oscar Pistorius. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder by adewaleafolabi(m): 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
MrKnowitall: Man kills his girlfriend in cold blood...found not guilty. Man hits his wife in an elevator...loses everything. I don't understand this crazy world, this crazy perplexing world.

He should have spent more money hiring lawyers.

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
Thomsbuky: Praise da lord for killing is fiancé and getting away with murder? why are you praising the lord? Is it for pumping gun seven times through bathroom door while she was screaming for help? Its a matter of time mark my word he will kill again. I hope you or your love one don't end up in similar situation. I can only imagine what the parent of his girlfriend going through right now with this injustice...when a killer has been let loose.....
Perhaps you should have applied as a representation of reeva, thinking you are more 'righter' than the person you quoted...see as you jump to conclusion despite being glaring that you are naive in this case. He shot 4 times not 7...(you even made mistake in the simplest point)

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder by DonaldGenes(m): 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
"Oscar Pistorious trial longer than Lost season 1_10"
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
Seun: His reaction to the verdict is either the reaction of an innocent man or the that of a world class actor. He made a mistake and tried to hide it.

That's a world class act, the dude is guilty. Forget Reeva, for all we know he deliberately fired 4 rounds of bullets intending to kill whosoever is behind that door without a second thought, isn't that enough to convict him for premeditated murder?...

3 Likes

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder by ayusco85(m): 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
Am comin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder by theoville007: 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
Oscar had no reason to kill him girlfriend. Bside hw would he explain having a dead galfrnd in his house.. Am so happy for him

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder by Kx: 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
If I remember that an innocent woman was killed I say Judge why?

But if I look back and realize that a "legless" poor disable man who assumed armed robbers had gained entrance into his flat and were holding up in the bathroom and the initial life and death reaction was to use all that was within his immediate reach to protect himself and his girlfriend, I say thank God that justice is about to be served.

2 Likes

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder by White007(m): 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
Oh well....

Where is judge Judy when you need her?

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder by mizzy007(m): 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
Dats man's judgement. God knows d truth.. N his judgement is the d most credible!!!

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder by epospiky(m): 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
Kinda happy for him. Atleast he's been saved from being jailed. May the soul of the girl rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder by nitlad: 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
He was never gonna be found guilty, because he's not guilty!!

Mumu prosecution went for premeditated murder. How do you prove this beyond reasonable doubt without solid evidence to buttress it?

Beauty of the Rule Of Law!

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder by kodred(m): 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
Jungle Justice comes to mind lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder by okunboy: 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
Found not guilty in the court of men........but in the court of his conscience, he may be convicted. Men Justice is a function of better argument!!. ...not necessarily a function of TRUTH!
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder by fyneboi79(m): 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
bizngr: Praise da Lord!
He won't marry ‎uundecided

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
WTF! sad this guy should be in jail. Damn the law!!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder by Ryabcool(m): 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
tyson55: The view I formed from watching the trial was that Pistorius is guilty of murder but the judge has to go on the evidence and what she is has said is that the prosecution failed to prove its case beyond reasonable doubt. Yes, Pistorius shot at the bathroom door, knowing he would kill someone but in the absence of proof (other than his own evidence) how can she conclude that he knew Reeva Steenkamp was behind the door?
thats the difference between declaring someone 'Not Guilty' and 'Innocent'. Not guilty is as a result of not having enough evidence against someone one. While Innocent is having complete evidence to show He didn't commit the offence. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder by Donkunxex(m): 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
celeron40: Polygraph tests are not characterized as "admissable evidence" in most courts...In the U.S, it won't make it past the D.A's office..Pistorius cheated the system...In courts, its not whether you are guilty or not, its a matter of if the Prosecution can prove it "Beyond Reasonable Doubt"...meaning that under normal circumstances, the side with the better lawyers will win! Chikena!
nawah ooh...
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder by Waspy(m): 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
Na wa ooo. I wonder how he will be able to walk freely in the streets henceforth
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder by Calebosko(m): 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
tyson55: Sounds like he'll be STUMPING to freedom.... poor girl hooked up with the wrong Golden Goose!

she wanted to date a super star,that saves her good,all this girls when they see superstar them head let loos,dey dont care if he had a good character.if a poor guy for for them they go form am not ur class
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder by musicwriter(m): 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
There's no way someone will wake up at night and proceed to shoot at an intruder without being sure the lady on same bed with him was or was not sleeping there. Just last night a lady woke up at about 3.15 am in our neigbouring street and was shouting at the top of her voice. I reasoned maybe thieves came around. And by the time I woke up to ask my brother whether he heard the lady he said yes. And just as we were talking another brother woke up from his room saying he also heard the voice as well. We all paniced for a while and went back to sleep. How on earth will I proceed to shoot at the thieves without knowing my brothers are all aware of the incident?. Wouldn't I need my brothers in the first place?
Whenever science isn't used to solve a case everything else is but a speculation. An unconvicted murderer will be walking free on the street of South Africa soon. What a lazy judge!.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder by tuffgongjo(m): 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
Not guilty of murder,but the guy is most likely to end up in prison with those few words of the judge.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder by SHOCK7(m): 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
bizngr: Praise da Lord!
sad
Come o,did u know him?
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder by sugaarbear(m): 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
thats an unfair judgement
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder by cococandy(f): 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2014
Coogar will be elated.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder by begwong: 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
So South African Judiciary too no dey cary last grin
This verdict must be appealed angry.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
MrKnowitall: Man kills his girlfriend in cold blood...found not guilty. Man hits his wife in an elevator...loses everything. I don't understand this crazy world, this crazy perplexing world.
Which of them is Black. There lies your answer. Deny it all you want.

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder by AriDsexy(f): 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
Idrismusty97: Of course he wouldn't be found guilty.... Not after employing the best lawyers in the world.
You took these words from my mouth.

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder by makazona(m): 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
this is like a movie mehn

i hope the close friends of the deceased wont try what am thinking
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder by lillyjane(f): 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
Good for him.
Please visit my blog .com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Non-Nigerians React Harshly After Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina / Ronaldo Shares Training Pictures To Announce His Return From Injury / Referee Fernando Hernandez Kicks Lucas Romero In Groin For Demanding VAR Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.