Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

NECO 2014 June/july Released - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NECO 2014 June/july Released (17413 Views)

2015 June-July NECO Result Is OUT / NECO 2014 Past Questions In PDF / NECO: 2014 June/July Result Is Finally Out/released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NECO 2014 June/july Released by Disneyboy: 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
undecidedNigeria students passing Neco more than waec since 1500 B.c. grin

1 Like

Re: NECO 2014 June/july Released by ibrahym47(m): 10:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
neco?

1 Like

Re: NECO 2014 June/july Released by Dsd1pumpking(m): 11:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
8C5s BT D7 in math....can uni accepts this?
Re: NECO 2014 June/july Released by nijanigga: 1:03am On Sep 12, 2014
feyif: Nigeria Students Are Not As Bad As Waec Potrays Them
Keep deceiving yourself like PDP. What's the standard of NECO?

1 Like

Re: NECO 2014 June/july Released by Nobody: 2:10am On Sep 12, 2014
Thank God there is improvement tis time but believe me with this development many parent will prefer their kids to concentrates on Neco than the crazy Waec!!
Re: NECO 2014 June/july Released by Nobody: 4:21am On Sep 12, 2014
shilexholly: ........o ye faithless soul...God is a master of all possibilites.....he won't change d result but he will warrant a situation d̶̲̥̅̊α† will change......a mistake by an official nko givin some1 result 2 anoda.....With God all things are possible.

Can ur god be this unfair? As to take someone's results and give to another?

1 Like

Re: NECO 2014 June/july Released by johnprecious: 5:45am On Sep 12, 2014
Neco result is out and I just upgraded some of my subject through the help of Mr Richard a neco officer,cause I have already gained an admission and my Waec result was withheld ,I couldn't wait for my Waec result to b released cause I don't no how long it will take so I decided to wait for my Neco result to my supprise I failed some of the subject I needed most so I decided to look for help and a friend gave me Mr Richards number and I told him my problem and he helped me upgraded the subjects ,all thanks to Mr Richard my Neco result was upgraded .Neco result upgrading is 100% sure through the help of Mr Richard a Neco officer so if u need help in upgrading u Neco result or you are having any other problem you can call him on 09094741463
Re: NECO 2014 June/july Released by Dsd1pumpking(m): 6:46am On Sep 12, 2014
[quote author=johnprecious]Neco result is out and I just upgraded some of my subject through the help of Mr Richard a neco officer,cause I have already gained an admission and my Waec result was withheld ,I couldn't wait for my Waec result to b released cause I don't no how long it will take so I decided to wait for my Neco result to my supprise I failed some of the subject I needed most so I decided to look for help and a friend gave me Mr Richards number and I told him my problem and he helped me upgraded the subjects ,all thanks to Mr Richard my Neco result was upgraded .Neco result upgrading is 100% sure through the help of Mr Richard a Neco officer so if u need help in upgrading u Neco result or you are having any other problem you can call him on 09094741463[/quote
YOU'RE REALLY AN ONLINE THIEF ....anyway, nice story, very touching one
Re: NECO 2014 June/july Released by Dsd1pumpking(m): 6:46am On Sep 12, 2014
[quote author=johnprecious]Neco result is out and I just upgraded some of my subject through the help of Mr Richard a neco officer,cause I have already gained an admission and my Waec result was withheld ,I couldn't wait for my Waec result to b released cause I don't no how long it will take so I decided to wait for my Neco result to my supprise I failed some of the subject I needed most so I decided to look for help and a friend gave me Mr Richards number and I told him my problem and he helped me upgraded the subjects ,all thanks to Mr Richard my Neco result was upgraded .Neco result upgrading is 100% sure through the help of Mr Richard a Neco officer so if u need help in upgrading u Neco result or you are having any other problem you can call him on 09094741463[/quote

YOU'RE REALLY AN ONLINE THIEF ....anyway, nice story, very touching one
Re: NECO 2014 June/july Released by Elmickzy(m): 6:50am On Sep 12, 2014
The Leader Of Tomorrow

Re: NECO 2014 June/july Released by Tholufem1993: 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
Shey no be mass failure again!
Re: NECO 2014 June/july Released by Funjay(m): 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
nijanigga:
Keep deceiving yourself like PDP. What's the standard of NECO?

Every Examination body has her own standard but the truth is that we all know the genesis of NECO just like ANAN.
Comparing WAEC and NECO in my opinion is like comparing ICAN and ANAN.
People's perception these days is that it is WAEC that is failing the students and like someone said 'insensitive' to students plight.
Based on the insensitivity theory, WAEC should be giving out grades that students dont even merit ba? I weep for the future of this country if we all continue to think along this line.

I used to think that C6 is 50% in those days but if you have people working in examination bodies, you will be surprised that most of the grades we parade does not even equal to the mark ranges we initially thought. C6 I have been made to discover can even be 40marks (as against 50-54 marks i initially thought) depending on the performance of the students.

Have we ever wondered why Ghana continue to do better than us every year in the same WAEC examination? My logical reasoning will be that they just simply had to prepare well since their is no alternative that will give them the grades they desire (without earning it).

I remember a particular year, someone close to me wrote WAEC and had F9 in English (I know fully well based on her abilities having lectured her that she deserves nothing less than F9) and the same candidate had A1 in English in NECO same year, THAT CAN ONLY BE A MIRACLE RIGHT?.

It is instructive to know that WAEC as an examination body does not set questions, does not set the marking schemes/standards, does not mark but only coordinate the processes leading to setting of examination questions as well as the marking schemes and marking of scripts. These exercises are done by experienced secondary school teachers, Doctors and Professors in Universities who continue to participate in the exercise not because of money but as a form of continued relevance in their chosen fields and also to contribute their quotas to the Nigerian Education (you can confirm anytime marking exercise is on, the money they are been paid can be ridiculous). My wife participated in the last concluded WAEC marking and the performance by students can be horrible as well as comical.

The good thing is that serious students who are well prepared still pass WAEC examinations in flying colors. As parents, I will advice that we groom our children well, send them to good schools, be their NO 1 teacher and make them prepare well for any examination. The era of allowing students to be dancing skelewu all over the street and pay for 'micro tintin' during exams should stop. Our brothers from Anambra, Imo and co that are doing well were not marked with different marking schemes, they prepared and they earned their grades.

God bless Nigeria, God bless our pupils.

1 Like

Re: NECO 2014 June/july Released by johnprecious: 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
Neco result is out and I just upgraded some of my subject through the help of Mr Richard a neco officer,cause I have already gained an admission and my Waec result was withheld ,I couldn't wait for my Waec result to b released cause I don't no how long it will take so I decided to wait for my Neco result to my supprise I failed some of the subject I needed most so I decided to look for help and a friend gave me Mr Richards number and I told him my problem and he helped me upgraded the subjects ,all thanks to Mr Richard my Neco result was upgraded .Neco result upgrading isthrough the help of Mr Richard a Neco officer so if u need help in upgrading u Neco result or you are having any other problem you can call him on 09094741463
Re: NECO 2014 June/july Released by ibrahym47(m): 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
Funjay:

Every Examination body has her own standard but the truth is that we all know the genesis of NECO just like ANAN.
Comparing WAEC and NECO in my opinion is like comparing ICAN and ANAN.
People's perception these days is that it is WAEC that is failing the students and like someone said 'insensitive' to students plight.
Based on the insensitivity theory, WAEC should be giving out grades that students dont even merit ba? I weep for the future of this country if we all continue to think along this line.

I used to think that C6 is 50% in those days but if you have people working in examination bodies, you will be surprised that most of the grades we parade does not even equal to the mark ranges we initially thought. C6 I have been made to discover can even be 40marks (as against 50-54 marks i initially thought) depending on the performance of the students.

Have we ever wondered why Ghana continue to do better than us every year in the same WAEC examination? My logical reasoning will be that they just simply had to prepare well since their is no alternative that will give them the grades they desire (without earning it).

I remember a particular year, someone close to me wrote WAEC and had F9 in English (I know fully well based on her abilities having lectured her that she deserves nothing less than F9) and the same candidate had A1 in English in NECO same year, THAT CAN ONLY BE A MIRACLE RIGHT?.

It is instructive to know that WAEC as an examination body does not set questions, does not set the marking schemes/standards, does not mark but only coordinate the processes leading to setting of examination questions as well as the marking schemes and marking of scripts. These exercises are done by experienced secondary school teachers, Doctors and Professors in Universities who continue to participate in the exercise not because of money but as a form of continued relevance in their chosen fields and also to contribute their quotas to the Nigerian Education (you can confirm anytime marking exercise is on, the money they are been paid can be ridiculous). My wife participated in the last concluded WAEC marking and the performance by students can be horrible as well as comical.

The good thing is that serious students who are well prepared still pass WAEC examinations in flying colors. As parents, I will advice that we groom our children well, send them to good schools, be their NO 1 teacher and make them prepare well for any examination. The era of allowing students to be dancing skelewu all over the street and pay for 'micro tintin' during exams should stop. Our brothers from Anambra, Imo and co that are doing well were not marked with different marking schemes, they prepared and they earned their grades.

God bless Nigeria, God bless our pupils.

#yinmu#
Re: NECO 2014 June/july Released by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
yeah! Dey are worse.
And ur a shameless ambassador.
Re: NECO 2014 June/july Released by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
then againwink
johnprecious: Neco result is out and I just upgraded some of my subject through the help of Mr Richard a neco officer,cause I have already gained an admission and my Waec result was withheld ,I couldn't wait for my Waec result to b released cause I don't no how long it will take so I decided to wait for my Neco result to my supprise I failed some of the subject I needed most so I decided to look for help and a friend gave me Mr Richards number and I told him my problem and he helped me upgraded the subjects ,all thanks to Mr Richard my Neco result was upgraded .Neco result upgrading isthrough the help of Mr Richard a Neco officer so if u need help in upgrading u Neco result or you are having any other problem you can call him on 09094741463
read thru! He is ur fellow Nigerian
Re: NECO 2014 June/july Released by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dsd1pumpking: 8C5s BT D7 in math....can uni accepts this?
d jazz for make that d a c6 nah
Re: NECO 2014 June/july Released by Coolboyz: 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
Woww. Just check out my sisters neco result:
1. ENGLISH C6
2. MATHEMATICS C5
3. BIOLOGY C5
4. XTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES C5
5. GOVERNMENT B3
6. ECONOMICS B3
7. LITT. IN ENGLISH C5
8. IGBO LANGUAGE C6
9. COMMERCE C5
.......neco haterz should dance skelewu on Lagos/Ibadan express road
Re: NECO 2014 June/july Released by CzarRex: 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
Checkd ma own I had all c's in my result..waec wanted 2 blip me up by givin a d7 in lit nd wanted 2 make me go anoda course bt God intervend in Neco.all glory 2 God.
Re: NECO 2014 June/july Released by sandra39: 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
I just upgraded my Neco result through the help of Mr lucky a neco officer I failed the subject I needed most and I didn't no what to do, so a friend of mine gave me his number and called. He told me that I should not worry that he will help me , surprisingly he helped me upgraded it all thanks to him my Neco result was upgraded,I advice if you need help in upgrading your Neco result call Mr lucky on:07064997595. I'm sure he most help you in upgrading yours.
Re: NECO 2014 June/july Released by sandra39: 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
I just upgraded my Neco result through the help of Mr lucky a neco officer I failed the subject I needed most and I didn't no what to do, so a friend of mine gave me his number and called. I
told him my problem and he helped me upgraded
the subjects ,all thanks to Mr lucky. My Neco
result was upgraded .Neco result upgrading is
100% sure through the help of Mr lucky a Neco
officer so if u need help in upgrading u Neco result
or you are having any other problem you can call
him on:07064997595
Re: NECO 2014 June/july Released by jVictoria: 11:14am On Sep 16, 2014
I couldn't check check my neco result cause I wrote wrong registration number I was so confused so I went to the internet to see if somebody will help me then I saw MR RICHARDS a neco officer number on how he has helped many people so I called him and he told me what happened to my result and I told him to help me release the result and he told me no problem and i sent him my Neco exam details ,all thanks to him my result was released that Same day an I was able to check it ,I advice if you have any problem concerning your neco result and you need help concerning any neco issue you can rely on Mr RICHARD you can reach him on 09094741463
Re: NECO 2014 June/july Released by jVictoria: 6:21am On Sep 17, 2014
I couldn't check check my neco result cause I wrote wrong registration number I was so confused I taught everything was finish so I went to the internet to see if somebody will help me then I saw MR RICHARD a neco officer number on how he has helped many people so I called him and he told me what happened to my result and I told him to help me release the result and he told me no problem and i sent him my Neco exam details ,all thanks to him my result was released that Same day an I was able to check it ,I advice if you have any problem concerning your neco result and you need help concerning any neco issue you can rely on Mr RICHARD you can reach him on 09094741463
Re: NECO 2014 June/july Released by johnprecious: 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2014
Neco result is out and I just upgraded some of my
subject through the help of Mr Richard a neco
officer,cause I have already gained an admission
and my Waec result was withheld ,I couldn't wait
for my Waec result to b released cause I don't no
how long it will take so I decided to wait for my
Neco result to my supprise I failed some of the
subject I needed most so I decided to look for
help and a friend gave me Mr Richards number
and I told him my problem and he helped me
upgraded the subjects ,all thanks to Mr Richard my
Neco result was upgraded .Neco result upgrading
is 100% sure through the help of Mr Richard a
Neco officer so if u need help in upgrading u Neco
result or you are having any other problem you
can call him on 09094741463

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Primary School Pupils In Osun Protest Against Lingering ASUU Strike (Video) / Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Three: WINNER OAU / How To Lock Your Pussy During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.