Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

National Open University(noun) Admission First List Is Out: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University(noun) Admission First List Is Out: (13803 Views)

160 Question And Answers You May Ask About Open University(noun) / Imo State University Imsu Admission First List Out! / Noun Admission Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Open University(noun) Admission First List Is Out: by bilms(m): 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2008
hi all prospective student of the national open university of nigeria.

ThE admission of the school is out.

to check for ur name, kindly login to ur application page scroll down to check the status of ur application.

if u made the first list, congratulation. and if not, u have to wait for the second list.

cheers
Re: National Open University(noun) Admission First List Is Out: by lexicon(m): 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2008
I am not sure it has come out ooooo. there should have been a formal notification from the schul authority if its out
Re: National Open University(noun) Admission First List Is Out: by bilms(m): 10:26am On Oct 31, 2008
its out
Re: National Open University(noun) Admission First List Is Out: by lexicon(m): 5:58pm On Oct 31, 2008
ok thankz for the info . . . . what should we be expecting to be written on the application status if admission was given ?
Re: National Open University(noun) Admission First List Is Out: by bilms(m): 5:58pm On Oct 31, 2008
login to ur application form then scroll down to see the status of ur admission.

u can also see the list on www.nou.edu.ng

and the proceedure for new student registration.

cheers
Re: National Open University(noun) Admission First List Is Out: by bilms(m): 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2008
if u hv been given admission, u will see dat u hv gained admission to the national open university of nigeria, click here to continue ur acceptance of ur admission.

jst follw the process nd it will lead u to ur admission letter page.

cheers
Re: National Open University(noun) Admission First List Is Out: by wisdomkid: 4:30am On Jul 02, 2015
When i first got to the page, i was totally confused on how i could check my result, since they thought everyone is open to the idea of navigating through every webpage online.

But thanks to a guideline i found online, here's how you can easily check the National Open University(noun) Admission First List

Hope this guide help you too.
Re: National Open University(noun) Admission First List Is Out: by freebrowsingtime: 10:23am On Jul 27, 2017
Was going through this page and came across National Open University of Nigeria page.. Great design

(1) (Reply)

Name Your School And Course. / How Does An Adult Take WAEC? / LAUTECH: ASUU Suspends Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.