Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Noun Admission Letter - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Noun Admission Letter (4602 Views)

Noun Admission / Link To Noun Admission List / National Open University(noun) Admission First List Is Out: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Noun Admission Letter by bonchido(m): 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2007
hello follow nairalander, ls be informed that you can you back to your original national open university form that you fill some months ago and check for your admission status if what sees there is that you have been offered admission to read so so program then click on acknowledgment to enter agreement and as well to print your admission letter in COLOURED [color=Black] then photocopy it three together with all your creditals and three size passport photograph when you have done all this then go to the nearest study centre i.e that that contain in your admission letter for further things

Re: Noun Admission Letter by Joge(m): 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2008
Pls may I confirm from when the nxt batch would be out and if I can know more concerning NOUN from you.
I am Joseph-07031262179 is my number,i can be mailed on omnijoeself@yahoo.com or chat with me on megajoe4show@yahoo.com,thanks.
Re: Noun Admission Letter by bonchido(m): 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2008
please for further inquiring visit the website at www.nou.edu.ng
Re: Noun Admission Letter by Joge(m): 9:49am On Jan 30, 2008
I am so much glad to hear from you even to read your mail in my box,I pray that u will not live to regret your existence, pls I want to give me more details abt the NOUN,is it run like a part time or hw? is it mandate to always go to stuy centre once one have all the course materials with me? tell me more.
Re: Noun Admission Letter by bonchido(m): 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2008
if it may please u to hear that the third batch is out so check ur name. coming to ur question since u have ur course materials lectures is not mandatory but its do help. the school is run on a flexble mode once ur G.P attain graduation u gradute ok

(1) (Reply)

Imsu Second List / Difference Btw Physics, Geophysics, And Geology / 40 Questions To Expect In Shell (SPDC) Scholarship Exam On 13th December 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.