Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

No More Stress For Us Visa.vfs Global To The Rescue.atlast - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / No More Stress For Us Visa.vfs Global To The Rescue.atlast (1335 Views)

I Need Urgent Advise About Receiving UK Visa Documents From VFS Global Services / Need Help Urgently With VFS Global. / Red And Black Bags At Uk Visa Centres (vfs Global) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No More Stress For Us Visa.vfs Global To The Rescue.atlast by octus2008(m): 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2008
US VISA THROUGH VFS GLOBAL
Re: No More Stress For Us Visa.vfs Global To The Rescue.atlast by benlay(m): 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2008
hey! dude where did u get this ? i hope it's true.
Re: No More Stress For Us Visa.vfs Global To The Rescue.atlast by lobinoxebe(m): 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2008
its ture, I heard it on the news this week,

it cost 3,500,

Kinda cheap and save you from all sort of stress
Re: No More Stress For Us Visa.vfs Global To The Rescue.atlast by ptaller(m): 12:06pm On Nov 03, 2008
In my own opinion, I would say the new NHS is complete rip off; as the American embassy has to right whatsoever to charge an extra 3,500 for an ordinary appointment, it's not even guaranteed that you would get the date, you will still have to check the website for an available date, and wait for 24 hours for your payment to be validated. Our Government should do something about this, the 16,375 non refundable visa is enough because your visa is not even guaranteed with the fee, so why add an extra 3,500 when it was the decision of the high commission to create job for it's people and get an extra office. I hope people understand where I was coming from.

(1) (Reply)

Using ATM In Nigeria / UK Relaunches Post-study Work Visa For International Students / Calabar Seaport Receives 1st Container Vessel In 13 Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.