Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Is 2'1 Still Possible For Me? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is 2'1 Still Possible For Me? (706 Views)

First Class And 2'1 Graduates: Come And Inspire Others / How Do I Graduate With 2'1 When I Have A 3.0 Gpa In 300L / Is It Still Possible For Me To Graduate With Second Class Upper 2.1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 2'1 Still Possible For Me? by adebrave1(m): 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
After reading a Nice piece about How important graduating with a 2'1 is, then I begin to wonder what My fate is after having a CGPA of 2.7 after My second year. lot of issues are attached but the basic issue is our lecturers are not helping matters, We can run a week out without having a single lecture but I kept burning My candles. I'm so baffled now if it's still possible to make the said CGPA after My fourth year.
Embarrassment is also welcome as it's part of life.

Pls for the graduates kindly help what are the Best tactics for reading cos it seems the once have used in My first 2years is not working and I really wish to finish with this 2'1.

Thanks.
Re: Is 2'1 Still Possible For Me? by purplesummer(f): 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2014
If you can make As in all the causes in 300 and 400 levels, then you could end up with a low 2.1
Re: Is 2'1 Still Possible For Me? by adebrave1(m): 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
purplesummer: If you can make As in all the causes in 300 and 400 levels, then you could end up with a low 2.1

I need new mechanism for reading, seems the old ones are not working
Re: Is 2'1 Still Possible For Me? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
You don't need to burn candles unneccesarily.. You just have to find the tym suitable for u to read. I'm a day reader, I love reading anywhr, anyhow but only during the day. So, try to understand that and you're a go.
Secondly, try to call for your papers, don't be scared to do that, call for it and see how bad u answered the questions and work towards that. A lot of students don't know how to approach a question and inturn get bad result, then later say tis the lecturer that's sick.
In Addition, you can graduate with a 2.1 just ensure u have noting less than a 4.0 in ur remaining two sections.
NOTE: If you can't make 2.1, settle for 2.2, don't ever go below a 2.2.
Re: Is 2'1 Still Possible For Me? by adebrave1(m): 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
polymathic: You don't need to burn candles unneccesarily.. You just have to find the tym suitable for u to read. I'm a day reader, I love reading anywhr, anyhow but only during the day. So, try to understand that and you're a go.
Secondly, try to call for your papers, don't be scared to do that, call for it and see how bad u answered the questions and work towards that. A lot of students don't know how to approach a question and inturn get bad result, then later say tis the lecturer that's sick.
In Addition, you can graduate with a 2.1 just ensure u have noting less than a 4.0 in ur remaining two sections.

Thanks I'd appreciate,
Re: Is 2'1 Still Possible For Me? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
adebrave1:

Thanks I'd appreciate,
You're welcome
Re: Is 2'1 Still Possible For Me? by greatestman(m): 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
polymathic: You don't need to burn candles unneccesarily.. You just have to find the tym suitable for u to read. I'm a day reader, I love reading anywhr, anyhow but only during the day. So, try to understand that and you're a go.

This guy give you a good advice, just understand yourself don't read under tension because you want to graduate with 2.1 just employ new strategy for reading and you gonna make it geting 2.1 with this CGPA is possible. But if happen you are not able to make make sure your CGPA is not less than 3.0. For PG.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#ebola: Teachers Must Not Report In Schools On Sept 22nd - NUT / Attend The FREE UK University Education Fair This October In Lagos And Abuja / KASU Medical Students Protest Non-accreditation Of Faculty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.