Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. (33034 Views)

‘prophetess’ Arrested For Abducting, Duping Man (picture) / 3 Pastors & 1 Herbalist Arrested For Abducting Nigerian Returning From Abroad. / Police Nab Herbalist For Abducting Lovers For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by francescainnoce(f): 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by francescainnoce(f): 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by francescainnoce(f): 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
Still can't fathom that most guys will actually assault a babe s**ually.
forced s** is not fun; making love is ( not talking from experience oo, read that from a novel).
Most guys should learn to get a girl, nurture love to her and them MAKE LOVE, rather than get a girl, scare her and HAVE S**.
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by David0(m): 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
He drag the woman to his house, she didn't screem for help, but she screamed for help when she left the house...hmmmm angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
She no fit shout?

Dem do a for bush she no shout

Drag you go he house she no shout

Still do you for he house you no shout

ME I NO BELIEVE
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Mistermamus(m): 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
fireforfire:

sharap!!! angry
truth hurts u sharapp!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by uzor2(m): 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
How can he drag a grown up woman from the bus stop to his house and nobody saw him. The woman must have visited him. Again look at his fore head, he seems to be a muslim. Can u see the mark.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by 50calibre(m): 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
Anacksunamun: I'm ashamed to call you a man!! The way you reason sometimes astounds me!! It's hard to understand why someone like you that grew up/lives in the UK will think in this medieval way. it shows how chauvinistic and pathetic you are!! You are not different from a medieval-living , stone-age man!!

Of course!! You're too myopic to understand point of view. Unlike you, I don't dance to popular sentiments, I think things for myself & form opinions based on what I already know.

I said sometimes women attract unwanted se*xual attention through their dressing, an absolute fact, one most people are scared to say. Now I'm not saying ra*pe is justifiable same way I can't say stealing is justifiable. I'm saying when you expose yourself to danger, you should take some responsibility for whatever fate befalls you.

This whole thing is turning into a witch hunt, women now use ra*pe accusations as a tool against men, & society regards them as the victims, totally ignoring whatever role the said victim may have played in the incident.

I'm not a bandwagon person and neither do I indulge in demagoguery just to please people. I hold opinions which are sometimes unpopular but I don't give a fu*k and if you think I'm alone in that opinion or that civilisation has anything to do with this, you better think again. The difference is; some are just too scared to say what they think.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-369262/Women-blame-raped.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8515592.stm
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by gatiano(m): 6:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
O ALLAH, I SEEK THY REFUGE FROM ANXIETY AND GRIEF
AND I SEEK THY REFUGE FROM LACK OF STRENGTH AND LAZINESS
AND I SEEK THY REFUGE FROM COWARDICE AND NIGGARDLINESS
AND I SEEK THY REFUGE FROM BEING OVER-POWERED BY DEBT AND THE OPPRESSION OF MEN
O ALLAH SUFFICE THOU ME WITH WHAT IS LAWFUL TO KEEP ME AWAY FROM WHAT IS PROHIBITED
AND IN THY GRACE, MAKE ME FREE FROM WANTS OF WHAT IS BESIDES THEE.
AMEN!

It is not for muslims alone, it is for every blackman on earth to pray everyday. there is a reason for using the word "from" and not "against".
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ibos and dere fucking criminalistic tendencies are way too far inseprable..dey re wat u call ejima in ibos language. Wherever dem dey na like frad,theft organized modern crimes, reputation smearer dat wat dey are...fucking pests dat needs to be chopped to smitherens...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Atmmachine(m): 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
When was the last time he came to Nigeria ??
He isn't a Nigerian.

I saw one guy in New York who told he is a Nigerian but came home last 25 years ago.
If that guy come R.ape woman them go say na Nigerian.
grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by fireforfire: 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
Mistermamus: truth hurts u sharapp!!

abegiii shaaaraaaappp !!!! noisemaker.com
otondo
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Atmmachine(m): 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ok.. what of that Mutallab of a guy that was paid by Osama Bin Laden to bomb a plane ??
He was born in the U.K,he grew up in the U.K,he has never been to Nigeria.
because his parents were Nigerian, they come say that stupid guy na Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
For those of you asking why she didn't shout, or why no one saw them. Let me educate you. America is not Nigeria.

1. If something bad happens, people DO NOT jump in. People have been killed in broad daylight, and their killer walked away. There is a culture of self-preservation, partly due to the individualistic nature of America, and partly because of general public confidence that the police will do their jobs. If you don't believe me, Google the TV news series "What Would You Do?" The series sets up certain dangerous or shocking scenarios to see if bystanders will intervene. They rarely do. People do not interfere in ongoing crimes. Sadly, they rarely even call the police.

2. Remember that America is not as crowded as Nigeria. ESPECIALLY in the suburbs, where everyone drives. You can literally look down the street for miles and see maybe 5-7 people on the street. Never within hearing or running distance from each other.

I was unfortunate enough to experience the reality of both of these things earlier this year. I screamed for almost an hour before someone finally stopped their car and called the police for me. Luckily I managed to prevent myself from being dragged inside the house. No one came outside their house to help me. And several cars drove past me struggling with my attacker before one finally stopped and came outside to help me.

So if this story doesn't make sense to you, realize that situations like this happen often in America.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
onoja12: My brother,nobody in the states can deny that the racial card is been played.even in most crimes,go and check the records,the new DNA machine they brought in has been showing that 80% of the sexual molestation cases against black men,were all wrong judgement,in other words,once a white woman accuses you,you are a gonner doesn't matter if you did it or not,the cops would have you for brake fast

Good....if he is innocent....DNA will exonerate him

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by ethicalUser(m): 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
This guy looks like a Muslim. See the center of him head as e black.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by pablus: 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
don't you think we should get more details before you convict the guy? seems like a lot of time (and effort) passed without anyone noticing the alleged crime. Brookline is an upscale area of Boston and well policed.

CoolHunk: Wow! What a douchebag. Can't get consensual se.x in a 'liberal' country? This guy must be the lowest of lowlives.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Okeikpu(m): 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
clean2: That guy is just a fake igbo wanna be . The igbo world wide council disowns him as one of our own . He is an american full blooded
He's a Moslem from Tanzania......
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by swezenberg(m): 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
MissMeiya: For those of you asking why she didn't shout, or why no one saw them. Let me educate you. America is not Nigeria.

1. If something bad happens, people DO NOT jump in. People have been killed in broad daylight, and their killer walked away. There is a culture of self-preservation, partly due to the individualistic nature of America, and partly because of general public confidence that the police will do their jobs. If you don't believe me, Google the TV news series "What Would You Do?" The series sets up certain dangerous or shocking scenarios to see if bystanders will intervene. They rarely do. People do not interfere in ongoing crimes. Sadly, they rarely even call the police.

2. Remember that America is not as crowded as Nigeria. ESPECIALLY in the suburbs, where everyone drives. You can literally look down the street for miles and see maybe 5-7 people on the street. Never within hearing or running distance from each other.

I was unfortunate enough to experience the reality of both of these things earlier this year. I screamed for almost an hour before someone finally stopped their car and called the police for me. Luckily I managed to prevent myself from being dragged inside the house. No one came outside their house to help me. And several cars drove past me struggling with my attacker before one finally stopped and came outside to help me.

So if this story doesn't make sense to you, realize that situations like this happen often in America.

Please help me enlighten them. They always view US from the Nigerian Perspective. People mind their business here.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by pablus: 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
F.U., sir! lol

ghananotnaija: Nigerians should be banned from entering other countries and deported from them, savage bunch.

I call on the Ghanaian government to do the needful to protect Ghanaian women and girls.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Alpha1obischizo(m): 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
[quote author=clean2]That guy is just a fake igbo wanna be . The igbo world wide council disowns him as one of our own . He is an american full blooded
Sorry o - Baba Igbo, He's just a chip of the old block... Hahaha
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Alpha1obischizo(m): 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
clean2: That guy is just a fake igbo wanna be . The igbo world wide council disowns him as one of our own . He is an american full blooded
Sorry o - Baba Igbo, he's just a chip of the old block... Haha
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by raumdeuter: 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
His cousins in ENugu are doing 80yr old grandmothers

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by iluvpomo(m): 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
He's an American citizen I'm sure. His only connection with 9ja is his ethnicity.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Worksunlimited: 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
Konji na Bastard.... lipsrsealed

I suspect a backyard story sumwhere..

*pouring sum ketchup, slicing sum tomatoes and onions, sprinkling sum grinded pepper on my hot "fresh from the grills" asun, whilst arranging me sum cold fresh palmwine, and playing sum cool jazz music in the background*

TGIF
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Worksunlimited: 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
francescainnoce: ..

Hi..
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
iluvpomo: He's an American citizen I'm sure. His only connection with 9ja is his ethnicity.

He's actually full Nigerian and has only been in the U.S for 7yrs.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by iluvpomo(m): 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
He's actually full Nigerian and has only been in the U.S for 7yrs.
ok thanks, i did not know that. Man, why this our niqqa come go do this wicked tin to that lady.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Anacksunamun: 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
50calibre:

Of course!! You're too myopic to understand point of view. Unlike you, I don't dance to popular sentiments, I think things for myself & form opinions based on what I already know.

I said sometimes women attract unwanted se*xual attention through their dressing, an absolute fact, one most people are scared to say. Now I'm not saying ra*pe is justifiable same way I can't say stealing is justifiable. I'm saying when you expose yourself to danger, you should take some responsibility for whatever fate befalls you.

This whole thing is turning into a witch hunt, women now use ra*pe accusations as a tool against men, & society regards them as the victims, totally ignoring whatever role the said victim may have played in the incident.

I'm not a bandwagon person and neither do I indulge in demagoguery just to please people. I hold opinions which are sometimes unpopular but I don't give a fu*k and if you think I'm alone in that opinion or that civilisation has anything to do with this, you better think again. The difference is; some are just too scared to say what they think.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-369262/Women-blame-raped.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8515592.stm
Yeah, Mr. I-am-not-a-bandwagon-person, when you see that sexy lady walking alone at night with a plunging neckline, go ahead and ràpe her, hopefully it will make you feel right and blame her for being seductive. SMH. I hope when you see a bank too, you will blame the bankers for tempting you with the stashed cash, as you pick up an AK47 to rob it.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by onoja12: 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
unfortunately the machine is only been used in review cases,which means he would first have to be wrongly convicted and then after years of serving jail time file for a review

bushdoc9919:

Good....if he is innocent....DNA will exonerate him
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Slylee: 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ooh chimoo ! Are you sure this is samuel okorie or adamu mohammed
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Dmentor(f): 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
My mind tells me that this guy is being accused falsely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abasifreke John Jeremiah Death: Drowned Or Murdered? - Family Suspects Foul Play / Drama As Prophet Standing Trial In Lagos Runs Out Of Court / Nigerian Drug Kingpin Arrested In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.