Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) (11178 Views)

Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) / Banky W Proudly Represents Nigeria At The Caribana Festival In Canada (photos) / Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Dreyl(m): 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
dazzlingbeau: Ok
cry
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by MrCork: 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
. .at least my kondo is bigger. 17inches long! angry

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by gbadexy(m): 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
MadCow1:

Hahahahahahaaa...

I actually believe in God.. Same way I believe in Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, The Elves at the North Pole, the Boogie Man, the Chupacabra and Big Foot. cool

P.S:: Did you se the size of the blurred area just to cover the Devil's Penus?! shocked shocked shocked shocked If that Nigga had met the Virgin Mary, Jesus would have had a Twin .. grin

#FatherForgiveMeForIHaveSinned..
So dolemite is also madcow. Not necessarily the peenis that was blurred. Anyways na wishful thinking of its adherents that the nigga is endowed.
I can relate with the fact that some people don't believe in God as described by major organised religions but I just can't come to terms that someone would actually truly believe something came into being out of nothing.
It defies laws of physics even. If all the planets were moving in synchronisation in vacuum, something must have given them the first push for them to move so eternally. If a bullet is shot in space, because it is a vacuum with no air resistance, it will move at that speed till eternity continuously.
If matter can't be created or manufactured from thing air, something must have been responsible for the existence of the initial matter that now evolves.
If you still feel the same way then you would really interest me.
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Dolemite(f): 4:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
Realtol:
which part is bullshittt as you claimed? You didn't fall in love with Satan I heard you say? But you just rightly said "Satan my love". I don't want to believe you are a confused fellow. Retrace your step back to God - HE is full of mercy, He will surely forgive your tantrums.

No thanks, I don't need your imaginary god.

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Dolemite(f): 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
gbadexy:

I can relate with the fact that some people don't believe in God as described by major organised religions but I just can't come to terms that someone would actually truly believe something came into being out of nothing.
It defies laws of physics even.

Babe, using that same logic something must have created your god, and something must have creatd the creator of your god and....well you get the picture...
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by MadCow1: 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
gbadexy:
So dolemite is also madcow. Not necessarily the peenis that was blurred. Anyways na wishful thinking of its adherents that the nigga is endowed.
It defies laws of physics even. If all the planets were moving in synchronisation in vacuum, something must have given them the first push for them to move so eternally. If a bullet is shot in space, because it is a vacuum with no air resistance, it will move at that speed till eternity continuously.
If matter can't be created or manufactured from thing air, something must have been responsible for the existence of the initial matter that now evolves.
If you still feel the same way then you would really interest me.

Dayuuuum!!

Dude!! All these big words?!

I said I believed in God didnt I?

Why cant I believe in God the same way I believe in the Tooth fairy?! Or can you prove that all those devine beings i listed dont exist?! My problem is when people are willing to believe in God and yet tag the Lochness monster a myth.

2 Likes

Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Realtol(m): 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dolemite:

No thanks, I don't need your imaginary god.
but you need/love an imaginary devil, right?
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Dolemite(f): 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
Realtol:
but you need/love an imaginary devil, right?

Again you're lissing the joke, if that was Jesus with a big deek i'd love him too... grin grin
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by sexyjessy(f): 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
God hav mercy...pls hv mercy
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by gbadexy(m): 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
MadCow1:

Dayuuuum!!

Dude!! All these big words?!

I said I believed in God didnt I?

Why cant I believe in God the same way I believe in the Tooth fairy?! Or can you prove that all those devine beings i listed dont exist?! My problem is when people are willing to believe in God and yet tag the Lochness monster a myth.
Well, God is the name the white man called the creator. Its just an expression to identify a creator.
Whether some people believe He is one, three in one or even animal shaped like the hindu is another case entirely, but I doubt any intelligent human would doubt the existence of a superior being responsible for all that exist deep down inside.
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by gbadexy(m): 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dolemite:

Babe, using that same logic something must have created your god, and something must have creatd the creator of your god and....well you get the picture...
Babe ke, I be full blooded guy.
That's the beauty of how awesome the creator is. I try to think it and I get overwhelmed even contemplating it.
Well, it used to be a status of being sophisticated radical free thinkers and those so called atheist started off rebelling against the strict laws of the church.
People were killed just expressing doubt about a scripture and galileo had to run from being killed simply because he said the earth wasn't flat.
Tell me your explanation of how you think life on our planet came into being with different species adapted in different climes and habitat.
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Dolemite(f): 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
gbadexy:
Tell me your explanation of how you think life on our planet came into being with different species adapted in different climes and habitat.
That's the beauty of it, I DON'T KNOW, i'm not intelligent enough to tell you about black holes, gravity etc but what I do know is that the church's explanation isn't an answer I'm satisfied with, even after spending YEARS in church. I am not rebelling against god though, life would be so awesome if god actually existed but that isn't the case.

P.S
You can't convert me to your thinking just like I can't convert a Hindu that a cow isn't a sacred animal to be worshiped. grin

3 Likes

Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by gbadexy(m): 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dolemite:
That's the beauty of it, I DON'T KNOW, i'm not intelligent enough to tell you about black holes, gravity etc but what I do know is that the church's explanation isn't an answer I'm satisfied with, even after spending YEARS in church. I am not rebelling against god though, life would be so awesome if god actually existed but that isn't the case.

P.S
You can't convert me to your thinking just like I can't convert a Hindu that a cow isn't a sacred animal to be worshiped. grin
I know you have problem understanding the organised religion version of a creator.
Reading religious books can be somewhat confusing for objective people.
But one needs a platform to relate to a creator responsible for creation.
I think I read your thread on existence of ghost or so.
Will go through your posts to check. You sound interesting though. I will correspond with you.
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by gbadexy(m): 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dolemite:

P.S
Aite. You are a programmer and sexuality regular.
I take it that you don't believe spirits exist or some spiritualists can predict future or tell you events that happened to you in the past.
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Kassidy90(m): 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
At least they didn't paint him black....
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Dolemite(f): 10:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
gbadexy:
Aite. You are a programmer and sexuality regular.
I take it that you don't believe spirits exist or some spiritualists can predict future or tell you events that happened to you in the past.

Yes, I'm a tomboy. grin grin
I don't believe in the supernatural because I haven't seen any outstanding evidence, I have seen amazing things (copperfield tricks etc) and yes I can be fooled to believe but I remain a skeptic.
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by gbadexy(m): 11:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dolemite:

Yes, I'm a tomboy. grin grin
I don't believe in the supernatural because I haven't seen any outstanding evidence, I have seen amazing things (copperfield tricks etc) and yes I can be fooled to believe but I remain a skeptic.
I can hardly call the lady on your profile tomboy.
If you've been to the white garment churches, you would have had experience spiritualists that see visions and accurately tells you what they couldn't have known.
You could go to one out of curiosity.
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Dolemite(f): 8:06am On Sep 13, 2014
gbadexy:
I can hardly call the lady on your profile tomboy.
If you've been to the white garment churches, you would have had experience spiritualists that see visions and accurately tells you what they couldn't have known.
You could go to one out of curiosity.

Ugh, it's called cold reading! I could do it too with a lot of practice.
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by gbadexy(m): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2014
Dolemite:

Ugh, it's called cold reading! I could do it too with a lot of practice.
Alright. Tell me something about me. Aside from the obvious ones I posted pertaining to my occupation.
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by falcon01: 11:42am On Sep 13, 2014
gbadexy:
Alright. Tell me something about me. Aside from the obvious ones I posted pertaining to my occupation.
you are an animal. you don't have brain if you have a brain. .. then it has expire. ..gbam....
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by gbadexy(m): 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
falcon01: you are an animal. you don't have brain if you have a brain. .. then it has expire. ..gbam....
Who is this? It made you feel important that you can type insult anonymously from your room what you couldn't possibly ever say to my face?
savour the feeling. You are a champ.
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by falcon01: 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
gbadexy:
Who is this? It made you feel important that you can type insult anonymously from your room what you couldn't possibly ever say to my face?
savour the feeling. You are a champ.
. look who's talking you don't even know me. you are saying bullshit I can say more than that to you.... mchewwwwq. you have no brain.......
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
tosscash1:

"what ever d mind of man can conceive and believe,
he will achieve "
..okay..thanks for letting me know what is stuck in my brain biko..was kidding around

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
benswagtt: c as ur eyes dey lyk satan own... Mtccccchwwwww!
you know me??..i dy suspect you be wizard shey
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Revolva(m): 12:01am On Sep 15, 2014
to tell that evil rules this world
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by benswagtt(m): 9:11am On Sep 15, 2014
SuperSauce: you know me??..i dy suspect you be wizard shey
bros/babe, abeg no vex... Na one winch i bin won quote...* Apologies*
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by FLYFIRE(m): 11:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
Dolemite: Satan my love. grin grin grin grin
ALWAYS A BIG PRICE FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SOLD THEIR SOUL TO SATAN LIKE YOU
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 16, 2014
ahdontbelivit.. shocked but keep the love following love your enemies as thy self
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 16, 2014
ahdontbelivit.. shocked but keep the love following love your enemies as thy self grin
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Dolemite(f): 12:58am On Sep 16, 2014
FLYFIRE:
ALWAYS A BIG PRICE FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SOLD THEIR SOUL TO SATAN LIKE YOU

Relax sweetheart, there is no devil, there is no god. undecided
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 16, 2014
benswagtt: bros/babe, abeg no vex... Na one winch i bin won quote...* Apologies*
..you need spiritual googles undecidedna holy pikin i be
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 16, 2014
Dolemite:

Relax sweetheart, there is no devil, there is no god. undecided
how sure are you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

M.I Becomes Lagos Ambassador For Energy / Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son / My Dad At 22, Me At 22(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.