Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son (11159 Views)

Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) / Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) / Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Smilingjoe4(m): 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
Osita Iheme [pawpaw] share lovely photo's of his son

Nigerian popular Nollywood actor Osita Iheme, popularly know as "pawpaw" share loved photos of his son online.

The Nigerian movie vecteran was born February 20, 1982, is widely known for playing the role of ‘Pawpaw’ in the film Aki na Ukwa alongside Chinedu Ikedieze, he is also the CEO and founder of "Inspired Movement Africa" were he use the medium to educate and enlighten the young and citizens of Africa.

The Nigerian actor who has won many award including the lifetime achievement award at the African movie Academy award in the year 2007 and was honored by Goodluck Jonathan in 2011.

The entertainmener who shared the lovely photos of his son as follower comment and compliment his cute adorable boy.

Over the years the vecteran actor has not been feature in Nollywood movie but he reported he will be back soon to entertain his fans with his hilarious comedy's .

He took his Instagram page were he share the adorable photos of his lovely son.

3 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by ignis: 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
Cute.

2 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Righteousness89(m): 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Wow! Is paw paw Married?
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Collegenews: 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
Who is the father, who is the son?

5 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by thesicilian: 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
Collegenews:
Who is the father, who is the son?
Show some respect.

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Collegenews: 5:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
thesicilian:

Show some respect.
Just answer my question.

5 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by ocha88(m): 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
Family is everything
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Gwagone: 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
strong man
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Modsfav: 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
fake new o...paw paw no get pikin o...that should be the adopted son. I know that guy reach house even work for him and one thing I need you all to know paw paw is not a happy person, funny in movie but a mean, snobby, greedy and ungrateful person in real life. Aki is far better than him in real life. aki is kind and loving person. I can go on and on about paw paw even him boys may dey follow am don tire for him

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by TodayNAlways: 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow! Is paw paw Married?
Exactly what I wanted to ask.
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by hardcore007: 5:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
em527:
fake new o...paw paw no get pikin o...that should be the adopted son. I know that guy reach house even work for him and one thing I need you all to know paw paw is not a happy person, funny in movie but a mean, snobby, greedy and ungrateful person in real life. Aki is far better than him in real life. aki is kind and loving person. I can go on and on about paw paw even him boys may dey follow am don tire for him
I’m sure he got the mean and snobby OT from Naco.

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by ijedeikorodu(m): 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
What a father figure, beautiful photo
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by noxy1962(m): 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
Will the boy grow tall? Experts in the house.
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
noxy1962:
Will the boy grow tall? Experts in the house.
when he grows and start watching his father's movie,
I can't imagine what his reaction will be.

To that ewu up there ranting that paw paw is bad, he has worked for him yenyenyenyen bla bla bla bla.
That guy has made a name and carved a niche for himself, that's why you could work for him and not for yourself.
Do same and let's judge you our own way too.

7 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
hardcore007:
I’m sure he got the mean and snobby OT from Naco.
Naco?...you mean his elder bro Amanze?

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
southniyikaye:
when he grows and start watching his father's movie,
I can't imagine what his reaction will be.

To that ewu up there ranting that paw paw is bad, he has worked for him yenyenyenyen bla bla bla bla.
That guy has made a name and carved a niche for himself, that's why you could work for him and not for yourself.
Do same and let's judge you our own way too.
..lol mumu..only if you knew him very well you won't say this rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
em527:
..lol mumu..only if you knew him very well you won't say this rubbish
I still repeat, go and make your own money and let's hear what people will say about you

3 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
southniyikaye:
I still repeat, go and make your own money and let's hear what people will say about you
shut up! okpo and stop sounding stupid

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
em527:
shut up! okpo and stop sounding stupid
you are the stupid one here, I don't envy made people, I let them motivate me to do better either if they are good or bad.
He has made his money, you worked to get paid under him and for him so who is the stupid one now?

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
southniyikaye:
you are the stupid one here, I don't envy made people, I let them motivate me to do better either if they are good or bad.
He has made his money, you worked to get paid under him and for him so who is the stupid one now?
I wasn't brought up to be a jealous person and you think I don't know what I put there or what I went through with him and why didn't I say the same to aki?..lol bro I understand you like him so much to believe but you don't know him in person and if you do you will hate him even more than me..lol so bro once again stop sounding stupid

2 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Adeleye1212(m): 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
This is not his son, this is a movie
Stop spreading fake news

5 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by popweezy(m): 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by engrhegzy(m): 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
em527:
Naco?...you mean his elder bro Amanze?

Nope....Naco is National High School, Aba, the only model school for boys in Abia State.
He is an alumnus of Naco Campus

2 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by rhodman: 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
em527:

Ahn, see as you just made me see one of my favorite actors name in disgust. He must have been really bad to you for you to say this.
Care to share some scenario?
Pawpaw na our favorite oo, it will be tough for people to believe your narratives

2 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
rhodman:

Ahn, see as you just made me see one of my favorite actors name in disgust. He must have been really bad to you for you to say this.
Care to share some scenario?
Pawpaw na our favorite oo, it will be tough for people to believe your narratives
is everybody favorite even me too, I like his movie even when about to work for him I was so happy going to work for one of my favorite actor until I saw who he really is.lol saw the difference between paw paw and osita aka oga o.c..lol
and you know one funny part we dare not call him paw paw if not you're finished. .lol.
I wanted to create a thread about him but found it is not necessary. .aki is a very very very nice person. .I swear you go love that guy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
engrhegzy:

Nope....Naco is National High School, Aba, the only model school for boys in Abia State.
I don't know about is school days but I know he grew up in aba and is elder bro amanze has a big hotel in umuahai that one no dey ever smile ..lol

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Xclusiveme: 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
em527:

Even if he's not a good man, u don't have to spill it out for everyone to know. Your hate can be contagious. So keep the feeling to yourself and not be a judge

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by PlaysNigeria: 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
The true meaning of "like father like son" grin
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
Xclusiveme:

Even if he's not a good man, u don't have to spill it out for everyone to know. Your hate can be contagious. So keep the feeling to yourself and not be a judge
....hahahaha Tonto na hin be u
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by DavidEsq(m): 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
engrhegzy:

Na for that school person go train become Spartacus. The day I see two seniors dey use Cutlass dey fight each other like gladiators ehn. U go dey hear name like "senior forkings", "senior area scatter", "senior st moritz", "senior vulture", etc. If senior enter class and u no greet am with e nickname, everybody don die be that. The principal that year, Elder F.E. Ogbonna dey crase. Na bakassi boys dey do security for that school interhouse sports grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Faceless Accounts That Attack You Are Your Friends — Actor Ugezu J Ugezu / "Rachel Bakam Didn't Grant The Interview On Sunday Sun Newspaper" - Media Aide / Actress Imade Osawaru Leads Mission Feed Foundation To Celebrate Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.