Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

A Little Help/advice And Or Explanation Is Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Little Help/advice And Or Explanation Is Needed (773 Views)

Planing A Trip To Tanzania, Needs Advice And Tips. / Just Got SA Visa.....help\advice / Need True Advice And Sincere Mature Advice On North Cyprus Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Little Help/advice And Or Explanation Is Needed by Leon2036(m): 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
good evenning beloved brothers and sisters...plz i need a little help/Advice regarding some travlling issues...a good friend of mine told me this is the best place i can get advice. So i'm here.....the issue is this...i have an elder brother in Europe who wants me to come to Europe so i can achieve my dream of becoming a professional footballer... He is living and working legally over there but he said he can't send me an invitation because he is not a citizen yet, now he asked me to ask around and gain knowledge of how i can come over to Europe Germany to be precise, some friends told me to use an agent others told me they not to be trusted... I'm really in need of advice is why I'm writing this, any bit of advice will be hugely appreciated...thanks in advance
Re: A Little Help/advice And Or Explanation Is Needed by pansophist(m): 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
Leon2036: good evenning beloved brothers and sisters...plz i need a little help/Advice regarding some travlling issues...a good friend of mine told me this is the best place i can get advice. So i'm here.....the issue is this...i have an elder brother in Europe who wants me to come to Europe so i can achieve my dream of becoming a professional footballer... He is living and working legally over there but he said he can't send me an invitation because he is not a citizen yet, now he asked me to ask around and gain knowledge of how i can come over to Europe Germany to be precise, some friends told me to use an agent others told me they not to be trusted... I'm really in need of advice is why I'm writing this, any bit of advice will be hugely appreciated...thanks in advance

From your post, its evident that you want to migrate to Europe and not visit. Even if your uncle will send you an invitation letter (and mind you, he can invite you even if he is not a citizen) and you visit him, you will be required to come back after your visit and I am sure you do not have ties (family, job, business, etc) that will oblige the embassy to issue you a tourist visa.

There is no point using an agent, its something you can do yourself, check the website of the German embassy and apply with the required documents for a visa/residence. Specifically for Germany, you may go as a student since its free, and it will be the best way as you will have much time to actualize your dreams.

2 Likes

Re: A Little Help/advice And Or Explanation Is Needed by Leon2036(m): 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
pansophist:

From your post, its evident that you want to migrate to Europe and not visit. Even if your uncle will send you an invitation letter (and mind you, he can invite you even if he is not a citizen) and you visit him, you will be required to come back after your visit and I am sure you do not have ties (family, job, business, etc) that will oblige the embassy to issue you a tourist visa.

There is no point using an agent, its something you can do yourself, check the website of the German embassy and apply with the required documents for a visa/residence. Specifically for Germany, you may go as a student since its free, and it will be the best way as you will have much time to actualize your dreams.
thanks alot for the reply, I'm a young man of just 18 and i really don't have all u mentioned but according to him he said if i get there even with a visiting visa he can pay for an academy where i will be kept in a camp, for let say a year and of which period they will take care of the documents....
Re: A Little Help/advice And Or Explanation Is Needed by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 01, 2014
Leon2036: good evenning beloved brothers and sisters...plz i need a little help/Advice regarding some travlling issues...a good friend of mine told me this is the best place i can get advice. So i'm here.....the issue is this...i have an elder brother in Europe who wants me to come to Europe so i can achieve my dream of becoming a professional footballer... He is living and working legally over there but he said he can't send me an invitation because he is not a citizen yet, now he asked me to ask around and gain knowledge of how i can come over to Europe Germany to be precise, some friends told me to use an agent others told me they not to be trusted... I'm really in need of advice is why I'm writing this, any bit of advice will be hugely appreciated...thanks in advance

Contact a school in Germany, fill their form for international student(english language), pay their school fees (You must have passed your waec or gce), they will send you a letter that confirms you as their student, take the letter to the german embassy with your nigerian international passport, the school may also tell the embassy about you, they will give you a student visa, get a plane ticket, travel to germany to meet your uncle, if you like go to the school if you like dont, thats your wahala as long as your brother is rich enough to have your back. Lastly, when you get to Germany, dont forget to send my 2 euro.....If you are still confused I can help you if you can pay my fees but you should be able to do it yourself
Re: A Little Help/advice And Or Explanation Is Needed by olisa4(m): 1:00am On Oct 01, 2014
Boss do you know of any school?

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed For Quatar And/or Dubai Visa / Man Cling On Container On A Truck To Get To His Destination / 5 Ways To Make Your Trip To Ife Memorable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.