Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Advice Needed For Quatar And/or Dubai Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice Needed For Quatar And/or Dubai Visa (771 Views)

Which Can I Go With 450k Germany Or Dubai / How Can I Get Dubai Visa / Dubai Visa Has No Age Or Marriage Restrictions - Emirates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed For Quatar And/or Dubai Visa by sirjohnson(m): 10:14pm On May 01, 2015
My neighbour has been on my neck about traveling to Dubai or Quatar to work. He is a truck driver with 10 years experience and wishes to continue in the same line of job in the middle east. How would he go about it....From getting visa to traveling, to the amount of money needed and work.

Thanks so much
Re: Advice Needed For Quatar And/or Dubai Visa by justwise(m): 10:16pm On May 01, 2015
Re: Advice Needed For Quatar And/or Dubai Visa by sirjohnson(m): 10:18pm On May 01, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Categories Of Tourism Travel Destinations In The World / Man Arrested With 870 ATM Cards In Aminu Kano Airport On Way To Dubai / Urgent Information Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.